Left or Right?

I'm not a faggot so no.

right

It's not gay as long as it's cute.

why would I ejaculate at his crotch
I don't get it

no[spoiler/]

That manga was a fucking mess

Why were you reading it for the plot user?

both

I need more shit like this, hentai published in actual magazines like Iinari Princess, Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou and the stuff from Vitamin

Without a single doubt.

I wish it wasn't so censored though.

The trap was cute but you never even saw a hint of a dick because the genitals were all white voids.

>hentai
user it's ecchi, like Aki Sora or Yomerio Choice.

Yes, yes I would, I want to rub crotches with him until he bursts.

How do I impregnate my girlfriend (male)? I have been trying for months.

my nigga

Who is the most fashionable trap

>Note: One of the first series to have a volume deemed "harmful" under Tokyo's Bill 156.

Sounds like a must-read, though.

Really? There's tons of shit that are far worse than this was. This wasn't even bad, in the sense that it would be considered "harmful".

It was a light hearted vanilla series. There was one NTR bait chapter where it looked like the trap was fucking the main girl, but in the end it was just a ruse.

>There was one NTR bait chapter where it looked like the trap was fucking the main girl, but in the end it was just a ruse.

Don't know if it counts as ntr, but she gives him a handjob in one chapter, and a blowjob in one of the last chapters. But the MC didn't seem to care.

Is it this? Maybe I fucked up the image search. It wouldn't surprise me if something innocuous got banned while loli gangrape snuff stays on sale, though. Censorship laws are always fucking retarded.

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=62128

Thats the one. It's an entertaining read if you haven't read it yet. The trap is the best part.