How to stop toxic masculinity?

MTV has a good video showcasing the toxic masculinity that goes on in our society, so my question is how do we fix toxic masculinity in western society and make men more compassionate and loving?

Here's the video btw:
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=117&v=zJ-Pyhk7GQA

Summary of the video for people who don't want to watch: Straight men who act masculine and alpha are closeted homosexuals.

Every man should slap bitch's tits at least once in a lifetime...

This is the toxic masculinity MTV is talking about.

>This is the toxic masculinity

Nope, these are silicon tits, but thanks for the compliment.

>How do we stop toxic femininity
Fixed that for ya

maybe, but maybe its people sucking trans dick that are gay but ey cant know for sure right? I mean MTV sure is a reliable source for psychological insights

>leaf
>faggot
checks out

Wait, you mean to tell me that some traps might be gay? wtf?

Propaganda 101.

Notice how it's nothing but white guys.

This

>jews and women projecting
unexpected

watched Commando earlier today. it was diverse and even self aware

Day of leaf when

Only white guys are masculine, though

>more compassionate and loving
It's women that need that.

I'm not homosexual, gay men act hyper masculine as seen in the video and I'm the complete opposite of that, I cry once a week minimum watching romcoms and love to bake.

Checked. If they identify as a woman than I am not a fag for sucking there feminine benis

> spend decades creating and broadcasting a culture
> oops, you're bad for acting this way!

Fucking hell that was good shit, I almost admired the guy
The writing is pretty fucking stupid though
>"hurr following social norms is taking the path of least resistance even though I'm clearly working very hard exercising my body and building my social profile flirting and making friends and being a very personable individual but no doing all this shit that clearly doesn't come naturally to me is MUCH less work than just being the homosexual soyboy I could be!"
Definitely inspirational though, shit made me pick up my fucking dumbells desu

Maybe the guy should not take roids.
Maybe America should just get their collective shit together and stop pumping out radiocative social waste through media.
Maybe America should acknowledge and actively work on their issues without blaming everyone else. Maybe Americans should just become self-aware humans and stop behaving like narcissistic inbred nigger rednecks.

When the last chad falls the west will crumble