Is Terror in Resonance any good? Looking for a short anime to watch and I like Watanabes other works (who doesn't)

Is Terror in Resonance any good? Looking for a short anime to watch and I like Watanabes other works (who doesn't).

Could have been better but still worth a watch. Decent/10

It's barely decent and then takes a shit turn and turns to trash. Wouldn't bother unless your hard on for Watanabanana is that big.

Great production values and a top-tier OST but story goes to shit midway through after the introduction of a particularly awful character and removal of focus on a much better one. It might still be worth watching if you've got nothing better on your backlog.

YOU'RE KIDDING

It's utter crap and a painful disappointment.

Any suggestions on worthwhile short anime? Looking for stuff between 10-50 episodes max.

I just started this (someone kept telling me to watch it) and am not a great fan of the art style. Twelve's face in particular creeps me out.

Couldn't get through 3 episodes of it. The idea of two teenagers being able to enact large-scale "terrorism" is too much for me to stomach, for several reasons. The OP and OST are great, though.

>short anime
>10-50 episodes
May as well just say 95% of productions post 2000.

I'll oblige despite this being a blatant recommendation post. What genre/demographic?

Great direction, garbage writing.

It's okay for a quickie.

>quickie
slut

It has a couple nice scenes. Also the first episode has some stunning animation.

Any genre really, but prefer seinen. Just looking for a good plot that doesn't end in shit. I' e mostly watched shit like One Piece and Fairytail in the past so looking to cleanse my pallet of super long shonen.

Fuck off.
Go to google new fag.

Good short anime:
Madoka Magica
Rokka no Yuusha
Serial Experiments Lain
Psycho-Pass
Shinsekai Yori
Shiki

>Rokka no Yuusha
>Shiki

This came out like a year ago or something. Why didn't you watch it then?

You tried

or Google. Plenty of resources exist, you have no reason not to use them.
>I'll oblige despite this being a blatant recommendation post.
Why would you oblige it, then?

I agree with everything here but lain feels way longer than it is

Have the same question desu. I watched the first episode and couldn't get into it. The concept of two highschoolers plotting large scale terrorism didn't appeal to me...
Seems more like pandering to the edgy teenage first world anarchy crowd

Sometimes it feels nice to help out other anons and desu I've never been against spoonfeeding when the person asking isn't being dense about it

>Helping to bring cancer newfags into Sup Forums
Way to go shitlord.

Thanks user.

I just migrated from Sup Forums for DR3 threads. Cut me some slack friend.

Sup Forums isn't welcome on Sup Forums

No. Fuck off back to your 12 year old cancer pile.

I forgot
The Tatami Galaxy
Humanity Has Declined
Detroit Metal City
Inferno Cop

But we share so much in common...

yer a good lad. just dont feed newfags that wont lurk and learn before posting.
> Hurr wat anime is dis
> image clearly shown
> refuses to image search

>Is Terror in Resonance any good?
no

/thread

Fuck you, Shiki is excellent.

Without knowing what you've already seen, I'm going to throw out a few random things I've seen and thoroughly enjoyed all the way through:

Shiki
RahXephon
Planetes
Katanagatari
Texhnolyze

OP here isn't being a dipshit about his thread and there's nothing wrong with newfriends who don't try and act like they know Sup Forums board culture despite being new. I'd rather help someone like this than give replies to the nth person who thinks that making a "wow is this the worst season in anime history?" is new or interesting.

Seconding the first two; didn't like DMC all that much myself.

tatami galaxy
pingpong

> Good directing Watanabe Shinichirou, Tachikawa Yuzuru
> Good charadesign (Nakazawa Kazuto charadsign and Chief AD) and overall visual presentation with some great scenes (KA Shikama Takahiro, Koike Takeshi, Kogai Norifumi, Sunghoo Park, Kaneko Shuuichi, Kobayashi Naoki)
> Decent music (Kanno Youko OST, Aimer song, Ozaku Yuuki song)
> Lacking script
It's worth a watch.

Go back to Sup Forums you obvious fucking crossboarder. You are exactly why Sup Forums as a whole sucks now.

Boku no Pico.

Fuck off, newfag. Alternatively, check out the last two numbers of my post.

Reminder to sage this thread.

OVA is only 3 episodes so too short.

>image.jpg
>kys
Kill yourself.

I was disappointed. It wasn't as dark and heavy as I expected.

God like first episode. Like one of the best first episodes in the last decade good but then it falls off and becomes meh.

My bad. Code Geass is just as good.

if you like the number FAU