Akame ga Kill chapter 73

Fucking glad Wave and Kurome are still alive, but someone should DESTROY that shitass mecha already. Please. I'm tired of seeing it.

Seems an okay chapter. Curious what Kurome and Wave were talking.

blog.yuncomics.com/archives/1730429

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/NnoGhN1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>people were actually afraid that those mooks would kill Wave and Kurome
kek

Based Wave. What happened there with Tats though? He got stabbed and almost died but then he didn't. Did Mine's ghost heal him or something?

>tfw Kurome and Mine both lose their husbandos

It looks like Tatsumi fused completely with Incursio.

It was that or die.

>Wave arrives
>that first page
Well, it's something.

Any gookfags around?

This shit manga killed its good cast too fast to remain enjoyable.
I want Justice and Rabac back.

>and Tatsumi got another cover
>not Wave
Fuck it.

How many chapters until this shit ends?

Why would you be so stupid to try to take on someone like Esdeath in this universe unless you had some top tier support? What they should be doing is trying to avoid her and be useful somewhere where they can be useful. Those soldiers who've been feeding her are suicidally stupid.

Akame?

Are we still going to have Akame vs Esdeath, because that would be a huge letdown. Hopefully, it will be the PM as Akame's final opponent, and Esdeath as Tatsumi's.

>Wave gets to hug Kurome all he wants
Fuck, I'm jealous.

About time we get our Kamen Rider teamwork. We're just missing Lubbock.

;_;

Yeah, Wave is a lucky bastard.

Oh, and his killing count is not 0 anymore.

Well Next chapter is setting up for Tatsumi to die.

great. psycho brat is still alive.

Lost interest after anime spoiled the ending, has anything interesting happened lately?

Nothing but anticlimactic shit and waste of panels and time

It's not like he is the MC.

>Akame vs Esdeath
Esdeath will butcher Akame with ease. Without her hax trump card, she is a joke. The PM could probably kill her too, the way he kill Leone.

>Without her hax trump card, she is a joke.
This. I mean come on, a one-hit kill sword? Most of the characters can kill you with one single hit in this manga.

Esdeath deserves being the only survivor. What a great ending it can be when her beliefs turn out to be the truth

Her beliefs are retarded and shallow, as is her whole character. Sad thing is, she's still the deepest character in this shit show of a manga.

>Sad thing is, she's still the deepest character
Kek'd hard.

Her belief actually makes sense, user.

Why is jet black hair, pale skin and crimson eyes the best combo?

Good contrast/color combination really brings out the striking beauty of their features.

Mine is the best waifu even asleep, I hope she can save Tyrantsumi again later.

Also, Tashiro somehow still seems to not remember how to draw Mine like before.

Ha does not care abot how the shit-tier looks.

Esdeath's personality.
Akame's looks.
and Mine's voice.

Perfect waifu right there.

Mine is a top beauty.

This chapter in a nutshell:
>shippings. Shippings everywhere

So which waifu will be sad next chapter? Place your bets:
A) Mine
B) Kurome
C) Both
D, but this does not exist) Neither

So Mine is still alive, but Tatsumi still gets to die? That's fucking retarded.

Nah, Akame has superhuman capabilities by herself. She doesn't rely on her Teigu to be a competent fighter. That was Leone's demise, the fact she relied way too much on her Teigu.

They can make it even more retarded if Mine spontaneously dies right after it.

She is because of the contrast between her murderous sadistic personality and her adoration and kindness towards her subordinates.

Looks like Tatsumi won't be dying. At least not in the way he died in the anime since that already happened this chapter.

After I posted that I thought the same thing. It's no wonder the fucking anime killed all hype for this manga. No one cares anymore because they fucking killed everyone except Akame. Fuck.

And that means she has deepness? Christ in Heaven, Esdeshittards everyone.

Esdeath is a literal beast and the PM is a master martial artist, I doubt Akame can overpower them.

Mein will obviously be killed by a berserk Tatsumi and Esdese will comfort him.

Wave leaves Kurome alone. So there's a chance he dies and she gets raped. Hooray!

>tfw no doujins of Akame getting gangbanged or Kurome getting raped by Honest

Well, more deepness than other AgK characters who are as one-dimensional as they get, that's for sure. Not that deep means anything at this point, it's just a buzzword.

He's still going the anime route huh?

I guess both of then are dead then.

But Wave survived in the anime.

She doesn't actually like her subordinates though. She's just nice to them because it insures their loyalty. She's not capable of real empathy, and even her love is highly selfish and doesn't take the other person's feelings into account.

actually many scenes ended with the same outcome as in the anime, only that the way that led there was slightly different. so tatsumi, esdeath, kurome, pm and mine can still die

Kurome, Tatsumi, Wave and somewhat Mine are all better in that territory than Edgedeath. Wouldn't use the word 'deep' (because it's retarded), but I have felt these four have something which is making them a bit better than the rest when it comes to actual character traits and characterization. The rest are either plot devices or sketches.

They might just be distracting her so that she doesn't go after anyone important.

I'm starting to doubt Tatsumi is going to die at all now. This chapter was literally his Anime death "Protecting towns people while getting impaled" and Tyrant regenerates him. Even Tatsumi is shocked at it.

So at this point, I think Tatsumi and Tyrant have symbiotic relationship at this point. As in, if one of them dies, the other dies too. So obviously Tyrant would do anything in its power to ensure its host's survival.

He might actually make it out of this...albeit with a monstrous dragon body, but hey, its better than being mind broken by it.

I just want Leone to survive as a mindbroken cocksleeve.

oh yes way better armor than in the anime the armor actually looks like a dragon this time.

the anime is the abridged version of the manga

FUUUUUUUSION. HA!

Did he? I remember him dying. If so, i hope he survives now too.

That doesn't mean she is faking it. Not everything is black and white.

>Kurome, Tatsumi, Wave and somewhat Mine are all better in that territory than Edgedeath

No, they really aren't. All of them are one-dimensional. Esdeath is a more interesting character than them who are just walking archetypes, and your hatebonner towards her isn't changing that.

>Hell yeah, motherfucker

Not a chance.

how could wave and kurome beat those things anyway? he is supposed to suffer from postdoublewieldingsickness and she is a little cripple without her katana

Not the same person replying but if Schere got one Wave deserves one too

Stay retarded and delusional, Esdeshitturd.

This is looking to be the same as the anime
Good since it means best boy Wave will survive

Untrue. She secretly provided for Bols' family after his death. This gains nothing for her since he's dead and her other soldiers don't know about it.

Esdeath is very tribal. Her people were wiped out so she formed a new tribe for herself out of her subordinates. And she sees the situation like her dad did. Her tribe is her responsibility. Everyone needs to be strong and pull their own weight, but she'll watch over them.

What if Esdeath was empress?

>Wave and Kurome are still alive
Good, so I don't have to drop it.

the power of asspull and wave's magic dick that even solved a feud between sisters

she also showed signs of caring for the 3 beasts when she ate those things and after they died

>Are we still going to have Akame vs Esdeath
Yes. Even if Tatsumi somehow survives the current fight, he will be way to beaten up to properly fight Esdeath. He'll fight her for a while and be replaced by Akame at the half point or so. At the end it will be Akame who kills her. She'll awaken her trump card somehow (there's no way she won't, with all the foreshadowing it got) and kill her.

Would not be the first thing that was foreshadowed and then turned out to be a flop

That's pretty retarded, honestly. Tatsumi vs Esdeath would be better just because their conflict has been more built up. Akame and Esdeath don't really have any emotional ties or reason to fight outside of being on different sides.

Akame's fights are usually the absolute worst anyways.

Yeah but this is Akame we're talking about.

>That's pretty retarded
Sure, but I doubt Takahiro gives a damn about that.

I wonder how Esdeath will react, when she sees Wave.

A.

imgur.com/NnoGhN1

But those things were only fodder, no match.

Akame beat those barehanded. It would have been more asspully had they actually inconvenienced them. Nice to see those things were just a red herring.