It's a Joshuu episode

Gay priest is here.

Fourth for Best Zeppeli

Angry italian priest is here too

AIAIAIAIIIIIIIIII

Yare yare daze

Nice repeating digits. Soon.

One too lat Gay Priest

Nice, more (loosely related) Keicho/Bad Company merch.

>not Gyro
Go nyo ho yourself

If you could adopt one Jojo verbal quirk into your everyday speech, which would you pick?

EASY MODE: Assume you're in a hypothetical world where you won't be outed as a weirdo no matter what you pick

I'm gonna make the hair a bit more blonde but here's another raw version.
With Dio's Belt.

N-nice.

How soon?

Try Kira's face with Diavolo's hair

youtube.com/watch?v=FPUIrnivDRE

Finished reading Stone Ocean. What the fuck did Pucci actually want? Why did he do all that crap? I really liked him, but I just can't understand his goals.

THAT'S WHY THEY CALL ME BAD MERCHANDISE

Aida Mitsuo

Yare Yare Dawa

He wanted to achieve 'heaven' I think?

He wanted to fully realize DIO's ambition for everyone to acquire peace of mind.
Witht he universe reset everyone already knows their fate and can acquire peace of mind.
Killing the Joestars was just a bonus

london?

Cancer.

Somewhere in the 2000-1900 posts range.

We are so close.

WAMUU! MEZAMETAMAE, WAGA ARUJITACHI YO!

Which post will take us to ?

With Kira's face and a bit more blonde hair

Mine

This one

>even in accelerated time, Rohan gets his manga in before the deadline
chuckled

2438 posts left!

Repeating digits! No weakness!

fuck!

Next stop !

so if one of the stand effect of the milagro man is to give you extreme money luck , what will be its bad effect ?

How would we know when we know just as much as you do, all we can do it speculate, make up your own theory.

Extreme debt.

the bad effect is that milagro man can do whatever he pleases to you because if you hurt him you lose all of your dirty stand-induced money

>Hol Horse
>Good Villain
Dude's as sloppy as diarrhea on a slippery surface.

Litterally shin from hokuto no ken

A world where everyone knows their future is a pointless despairing existence, not ~peace of mind~

Well he is Number 2

I'm going to sleep, i'll finish the Ultimate Antagonist when [AWAKE] in 9/10 hours.
Goodbye anons.
I love u

Okay, that analogy made me laugh. The only way he could be slipperier is if he was wearing shoes made of jellied eels and banana skins that had been covered in butter.

Six away!

desu i would bully the shit out of anyone at my college if they walked in with any of that

Why is all the merch we've gotten out of the Jojo anime so lame?

All merch is lame by definition

It's the sign of a sellout

Quick merch, cheap merch. For the sake of advertisement. It's always that way with a lot of series.

Post yfw David Bowie revealed in Reimi's backstory

I have mixed feelings on the hand foreshadowing

On the one hand, it makes Kira feel less like he came out of nowhere

On the other hand, all the animeonlies are going to know he's the main villain as soon as they see the hand and that it is just a hand and so there's no reveal

>One of few Part 3 villains smart enough to work with a partner
>Would've blown Avdol's brains out if not for a post-mortem retcon
>Over the course of 3 encounters with the crusaders, they have never landed a hit on him unless I'm forgetting something. He's only ever been hurt by third parties
>Had the guts to pull his gun out on Dio

nice cropping faggot

Also SBR Hol is a successful businessman.

Shit, wrong version.
Here's the right one.

There might be less shock factor in the anime, but I'm sure animeonlies will still get the excitement of realizing the connection of the cut-off hands to a David Bowie impostor. A simple connection, but still.

But yeah, I also have mixed feelings about the foreshadowing. I'm glad they didn't go overboard, at least. Some anons proposed (maybe ironically) one Kira cameo in every episode, but could you fucking imagine how overkill that would be

what?

hol's horses

To sum up his incredibly complex motivations, Pucci wanted to fulfill DIO's vision of heaven, where everyone can see where their fates will lead them and thus, have no surprises (with only Pucci being able to change his own fate).
Pucci sees this as a good thing and believes he's doing it for the sake of mankind. He sees himself as selfless and believes he's doing the right, even though his actions are motivated for selfish reasons.

Eye Eye Syaa~

Im at the end of sugar mountain, have I seen him yet?

I like it.
Those scenes have served as a good teaser for Kira as the villain without spoiling anything, and also keeps a certain interest in what's going on with the hands. It serves to keep a certain thread in the story going so it's not just random shenanigans until Kira shows up. A couple of seconds of ignorance to it being a severed hand is a small price to pay.
If anything, I think the "oh shit" factor will only be bigger for animeonlies once they connect the dots right before he's revealed.

Fusion user in Fusionphone now
Anyone want help me? Making little PNG from the manga, games etc?
Fusion user and his partner, Fusionboi!
[Spoiler] Fusion_sleep_noises.sfx goodbye anons

Feel free to leave anytime.

is this a stand attack

That was a bad idea
But sometimes i need help to make edits

>asking for assistants on your edits
you could have at least made the request sound less autistic
If you're not cut out to edit something don't do it

Black JoJo when

We already have one

What I really don't understand is what was up with Whitesnake. Why was it capable of speech and pretty much acting independtly.

We've had one since 2011

|Illmatic|

This stand can convert virtual viruses into biological viruses and vice versa, due to neither being alive, and does so when the user touches any form of data input/outpust (i.e. usb sockets, the memory card's teeth, etc.)

It's a sentient stand, like Echoes act 3, Spice Girl, and Sex Pistols.

You're posting the wrong one.

only 1000 posts left!

fuck off

> green s&w

muh dick

Thanks doc

Mista on suicide watch

FUCK MISTA

I hope doesn't happen in a jojo thread.

It will

Anyone got Nigsta?

Scriptfags where are you.

For starters, it’s a plot thing. Araki wants to unveil the villain in a similar way he unveiled Diavolo, that is, showing the Stand first and the user later. He didn’t want to show Pucci right away but he didn’t want him to just sit and wait for the characters to come to him, so he had Whitesnake be there almost from the beginning, building up mystery before the grand reveal.

And second, it’s related to the character and to show a glimpse of just how phenomenally insane Pucci is. Automatic Stands in the series are often used for characters with troubled personalities (Hazamada, Mista) and in need of guidance (Trish). Whitesnake is sort of neutral and objective, sometimes it almost seems like he’s questioning why Pucci’s asking him to do things. Whitesnake shares Pucci’s ruthlessness and aims but he’s also shown to be reflective, even philosophical, during times when Pucci just wants him to get stuff done (like that scene with Foo Fighters). He praises Xander McQueen for being evil and is prone to being talkative, traits associated with Dio (an early hint at Pucci’s character).

It’s almost like it’s a manifestation of how much self-justification goes into everything he does and how terrible he is at self-judgement. Pucci believes that he’s righteous and is terrible at examining himself and admitting that he could be at fault for things. Whitesnake’s independence/objectivity could be a manifestation of how Pucci’s ability to justify and ignore the wrong he was doing became second nature.

Whitesnake’s existence came from good intentions, his ability was supposed to be used to preserve his sister’s memories, 'save’ her heart and soul. But instead he ends up using it to kill people and turn them into nearly-dead husks, forcing them to obey him against their will or knowledge, stealing their memories and reading their thoughts, manipulating them, etc. It’s like the Stand acknowledges how fucked up that is.

well we're at , which is 400 posts away from .

I CAN SMELL THE 4'S

Milargo man?

not him but it's from the UJ site

You should see a doctor.

Rev up those Mistas