I don't get easily triggered but goddamn, why did our party turn its backs on us...

I don't get easily triggered but goddamn, why did our party turn its backs on us? It seems like everyone is in favor of banning bump fire stocks. Where did this meme about picking and choosing our battles come from? Why do people believe we should give liberals anything? They wont be satisfied in the end and we will give up some of our freedom in return for nothing. How are there so many cucks on the right? What can we do to stop this?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/10/06/opinions/nra-and-gops-bump-stock-ruse-nutter/index.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Join GOA

Turns out that in an authoritarian government both left and right stand to benefit from gun control. And in this case, the repubs are in control and don't see this as a threat to that, their base is giving in so they don't need to cater.

It's because you are a tool being manipulated against your own interests by the republicans.
How anyone who's supported republicans could go for Trump is insane.

>What can we do to stop this?

Considering how the recent massacre relates to the push to ban bump fire stocks, your best bet is to find a way to stop mass shootings from happening, and then piling on the political pressure until this solution is actually implemented.

Pretty obvious that gungrabbers don't think the NRA is going nearly far enough.

Surprised the NRA wouldn't think that if you give an inch they'll try to take a mile.

cnn.com/2017/10/06/opinions/nra-and-gops-bump-stock-ruse-nutter/index.html

>our party
shut up you aren't even old enough to vote

Plus who cares about bump stocks?
I think they should be banned.
Lets give them this so they will give us ccw reciprocity
Compromise is what this country was built on and I think we could really benefit both sides here.
Besides, no one needs a bumpfire stock when you can just do it with a belt loop anyways

fuck off hunterposter

Maybe its part of a larger plan. To hell with slide stocks, repeal the MG ban.

>ok you can have full auto simulating devices
>but we're opening the registry
Complete fantasy but I fucking want it

>durrrrr hunterposting
not an argument kiddo

they can have the faggy stocks if we get ccw reciprocity first, not the other way arround

Simply because it is only a matter of time for another mass shooter to use a bump stock again. And when that happens, it will be a complete shit show for gun rights advocates.

Like I would ever waste my time making an argument for a hunterposter

This I would agree with.
Unfortunate that retards like exist that prevent meaningful debates here
Here he goes againWhat a cuck

They aren't your party unless you're a wealthy donor.

Until now, bump fire stocks were not on the radar. If we fight to keep them and some idiot abuses that right a second time, it makes gun advocates look like facilitators and enablers of mass killings, because we have defended the use of those stocks in the past.

Holy fuck, and here I though 27 was well beyond the age to vote.

They will not compromise with us idiot, thats the point. Never in the history of this argument has a liberal ever conceded grounds. Slowly we've given them what they want and here we are. Its not about the bump stock, its about being consistent. If we dont believe gun laws will have a large impact on crime, why would we yield to this request? It doesnt make any sense.

Ill give you a run down of our political situation right now. The republicans of old are gone. No longer are our policies dictated by our current laws or whats right or wrong. It's about personal advancement and agendas.

The repiblicans today are what we would've considered democrates 50 years ago, and the democrats now are what we would've considered mad men in suites 20 years ago. But both sides have been tainted red with communism and greed. Both sides are only there to benefit their personal "beleifs" instead of the interrests of those who elected them.

No longer are the days of electing to fight for your ideaology, but have instead been replaced with electing the candidate who will do their own thing but have the closest ideas.

The fact that "our party" has turned their back should not surprise you in tge slightest, but rather make you angry and want to kill. The limp dicked faggots of our generation is what contributed the most to our "representatives" running amuck of pur political system.

This is your fault, america, for allowing this to happen.

unfortunately this is the case. Full auto was banned because people were acting like niggers with them. Bump stocks are a shitty form of full auto and are only legal due to a technicality. As mush as I want full autos to be completely legal I now realize people would go full retard with them and guns would wind up completely banned.

This is why the world hates America.

It's not because of your bill of rights and your guns but it's you in general that literally allowed your own nation turn to shit and we all actually looked at you at one point and clapped our hands about you but now at this era we just shake our heads when we see you americans screaming about liberals and the government being assholes yet you don't anything and just scream about it on the internet thinking it's going to do something.

America is really is dead and it's because of Americans themselves.

Just re-open the registry, keep all the other regulations with them but just let more be made and added to it. That check they do is like pulling teeth anyways.

That would be nice but the nra is to cucked to push for it.

>"but it's you in general that literally allowed your own nation turn to shit"
Kek, how do you like your muslim invasion, gayboi?

>people would go full retard with them
People already go full retard with cars.

>Full auto was banned because people were acting like niggers with them.

You mean we decided to be fucktarded and started banning things we didn't like (alcohol) and then proceeded to ban MGs because that worked so fucking well.

Even if we hadn't, group punishment was wrong in grade school too.

>Full auto was banned because people were acting like niggers with them.
Fucking source please? Are you sure it wasn't just a 'these r dangerous, ban them' kneejerk reaction?

Im this guy, but the gangsters of those days would mow down cops with tommys

>Republicans
>"our party"

The NFA was passed because the feds wanted an easy way to throw 10 year prison sentences at anyone they suspected of being a gangster.
If it wasn't for lobbying at the time, pistols would be NFA items too. They were banned by the original draft of the law.

The 1986 Hughes amendment that closed the registry was just the Democrats sneaking an amendment into a good law because they had the ability to do so.

Yea, just like every time there's a mass killing with any gu- oh wait, that's exactly what were supposed to be fighting against.
> Full auto was banned because people were acting like niggers with them
Would love some clarification on this, even the atf testified against closing the MG registry. It was passed with almost zero explanation by a contested but uncounted oral vote in a democratically controlled congress.

FWIW i've heard a lot of the original NFA was an attempt at imitating "progressive" european ideals in an attempt to help with the 20's crime wave.

That's why it was going to include handguns as well, but fortunately the NRA had a spine back then and managed to shoot that part down.

Take it to /pol
Read the sticky...

>why did our party turn its backs on us?

where have you been for the last 10 years

That might have ben part of the reasoning, but the biggest thing was the 10 years/$250k fine. $250k in 1934 would be $4,572,000 in today's money. The punishment for owning an unregistered SBS would have been absolutely insane. That was done so you could easily throw any suspected gangster behind bars for a decade since forensics were so shit that it was impossible to prove anyone had done anything unless you caught them red handed.
Don't forget the $200 tax stamp either. That would have been more than the average guy made in a month at the time.

"we're open to considering it" means "we aint doing shit" you fucking hump
do they just not teach civics in school anymore? how stupid are you kids? wake me up when a bill to ban them makes it out of comittee. the republicans are not doing anything and nothings come up for a vote
so shut the fuck up about it already. if you leave it alone, it will go away. the next thing that comes along will distract the libtards and they'll be on to the next fake outrage cause, probably either environmental or trump removing the birth control mandate.
nothing has happend, nothing is going to happen. just let it go.
god damn you kids make me ageist.

you fucking faggots cant even tell me who your senators are or even which congressional district you even live in. you dont vote anyway so you leave it up to us fudds, who you rip on all the time. like hte image at the top of the page says god damn these 14 year olds really piss me off

You're fucking retarded. That is not proof or a source or anything but a straight up lie.

200 bucks was about what someone made in 5 months. It's insane and was a colossal blow to the 2nd amendment.

who is paying you to plant these seeds of fucking retardation here???

Y'all can't keep just calling everyone who voices a different opinion than you a shill. Makes you sound like the fucktards over at Sup Forums.