This.

Eriri a best.

Eriri a best

All Girls are Best except Megumi is shit

>you will never encounter a beautiful girl one day during spring vacation

Eriri a Shit.

Season 2 when ?

>>you will never encounter a beautiful girl one day during spring vacation
I live in Florida. this literally happens every day.

Way to trigger Sup Forums man.

Utaha a best

Megumi a shit.

Megumifags firing the first shot. As expected.

I want Utaha to leglock me.

Utaha isn't in that picture though.

I want Eriri to whip my back with her twintails.

Get in line.

>2017 till S2.
Fuck this horrible world.

Utaha better be more lewd than ever if they're taking that long.

>Eriri shitposter already samefagging

Pathetic.

You.

>Utaha volume

Meh, at least it's guaranteed to be better than Eriri volumes, especially vol 9 with the same theme.

Mitcher is so much better than Eri.

I want to conquer Akane.

Both Utaha and Eriri cucked Tomoya

DONT BELIEVE THEIR LIES

Michiru is bae.

>cuck

this is a new level of falseflagging

>Dat Megumishittier is butthurt and samefagging

The only retard samefagging in here is you.

They dumped his ass to join his most hated person because he isnt as good as that person

Nah only samefags here are you Megumifags

>Implying nobody did already read chapter 40 and 41 of the mango
Utaha was the one who started this, Akane the one who cucked him tho.

Still can't get over that horseshit they pulled on because, muh art. Fuck them.

>Tread full of Eriri posting
>Says are Megumifags samefaggin
Heh

I only made two posts and one of them neither were shitposts, not including the one you replied to. You're easy to trigger, even when someone bounced back your post at you thus proving how you'll accusing anyone of being a samefag shitposter.

Megumi the cutest.

>cucked
>muh art

you've managed to get worse

So it's not samefagging when your side is "posting". Makes sense.

>I'm not samefagging I swear, I'll shitpost and then keep replying and antagonizing he people calling me out for fun

You're fucking cancer..

He's clearly referring to the fact there is barely any Megumi posting in the thread as opposed to Eriri posting you fucking retard.

As you've shown, you are cancer and making the thread worse with your militant bitching and antagonizing.

>No you

Quality reply. As expected from a braindead shitposter.

>He
Your rage post gives you away, samefag.

Oh noes, 3 posts like Eriri, what a crime. That's spam and overtaking the thread. Call the cops.

The shitflinging in Saekano threads is infinitely more entertaining than Saekano itself

Good job, guys
Utaha's the best btw

>Implying NO U because he can't deny it
Typical. Just shut the fuck up already and stop starting shit.

There aren't even any posts in the thread for you to be shouting samefag back at me. There wouldn't be any issue if Eriri posting was all they did. That's the whole point you shit-for-brains.

>Replying with no you because he can't deny it

Too bad you are the only cancer here. You already tried to start shit before but no one fell for it. You instead start defending yourself when people see through you. Too obvious.

Same for you, shitposter. You don't have any right to even start complaining and implying anything when Eririfags didn't even start shit first. Literally shut the fuck up already.

>cancer
Only you crying samefag for all Eriri posts in here.

Stop defending yourself when you are cancer. I bounced back your retarded and logic, which you ironically can't even defend and are blasting at.

>butthurt megumishiteater.

>same for you

Nope. The first shitpost in the thread is, what a surprise, this . Which is linked to at least one of the Eriri posts in this thread.

Stop defending your shitposting. You're literally cancer of the worst kind.

I'm just giving you shit for using the word "cuck" unironically
Eriri and Megumi are equally as awful

Except I never used that buzzword. You're seriously a retard. The person who first used it flaming Eriri and Utaha, albeit in tongue in cheek manner, so he isn't even an Eririfag. His obviously shouldn't' be taken seriously since the whole post is memetic, anyways. For you to take even that guy seriously is beyond retarded.

I just said Eriri shitposter. Not Eririfags. Christ, are you really this brain damaged? I see English is not your first language so you're also extra retarded. Also nice quote of random posts where only 3 are mine for obvious reasons. Literally all you can say is NO U to hide the disgusting hypocrisy and retardation displayed by you.

>Some user likes all girls except Megumi
>Cries Eriri shitposter samefagging
Nice circular reasoning.

Unlike you, I don't have to defend anything since I never shitposted. These meta posts mocking you is an exception.

>retard says Megumifags started shit first when that's not the case
>deflection
>ignores how the other samefag post that was ignored tried to start meta shit first

So you're legit brain damaged.

Then why are you calling me out when I never targeted you in the first place?

Give it a break you sperg

Saekano threads should be pruned on sight

Yeah sure. Just like I only was referring to you only as well.
You evident believe every Eriri post and shitpost against Megumi is Eririfag boogeyman. I can perfectly say you're samefagging to so it's all you then.

You can't even defend yourself, much less admit to your own hypocrisy.

>Megumifags started shit first
And that's true. You are living proof since you start shit first. Everyone ignores a shit posts except you who took offense and decided to start shit, which you did. Seriously, cry more for no reason.

>Just like I only was referring to you only as well.
No, you retardedly shouted samefag when that didn't make any sense and then got flustered after getting called out. You're seriously retarded and should come up with better retorts.

>every Eriri post
And this is the epitome of grasping at straws.

>First Eriri route, and now Utaha route
Interesting. Well, full summaries can't come out soon enough. Fanservice beach event is critical.

Truly so. Megumi is more to my liking

Megumi a CUTE

>when that didn't make any sense and then got flustered after getting called out.
Exactly and literally you. You're retarded and can't read, or maybe you're intentionally avoiding the fact I mocked and throw back your retarded logic that. And now you're trying damn hard to justify your shitpost.And still you can't even deny this.

>grasping at straws
Irony.

>ignores the evidence proving him wrong
>goes to repeat his retarded self

You're not a very good troll. This is an Eririfag not ignoring the a shit post, taking offense and starting shit. All of which happened before the posts you're crying about.

Seriously, kill yourself and stop polluting these threads with your hypocrisy and retardation.

>gets called out
>accuses the side calling him out of the things he's being accused of
>"you're the one justifying your shitposting and not me, I'm only mocking you for things I did in the first place!"

Do enjoy being shamed this much? inb4 "b-b-ut you're the one being shamed!!!"

He made a comment about Megumifags throwing the first stone. That's not at the level of sperging, unlike you who is triggered hard by having his retarded shitposting thrown back at him when he had no reason to cry and imply samefag.

Take your own advice and just off yourself for Saekano thread's sake.

Still can't read or playing retarded now. That's sad. You got baited by your own shitpost. That's a fact. All the shit you are giving me is the same as you defeating your own shitpost and baseless accusation, so good job there.

>This shitstorm
Nice thread. Megumi a shit. inb4 _____

So it's now about the level of sperging and not the retarded implications and meta shitposting triggered by the a shit post you previously said everyone ignored, also ignoring how the other post is also "shitposting thrown back" at that very first post. Anyone who has been here for more than a month can see which of those posts are samefagging.

>You got baited by your own shitpost.

Except that's you. I'm attacking your shitposting. You can only defend yourself with your retarded "mockery" because you can't defend the posts that actually triggered shit and any point raised is instantly taken down by the evidence the thread itself shows. What are you trying to accomplish at this point?

Can we talk about something relevant for once?

NIce try. Sperging is usually shitposting. The former is a process and it becomes the latter, and that's what you did. People did ignored the a shit posts. Maybe the user who commented on Megumifag throwing the first stone isn't technically ignoring, but he isn't sperging or starting shit. You, on the other hand, did that by implying samefag in order to discredit and insinuate every Eriri posts is from a shitposter.

>shitposting thrown back
Only your shitpost got thrown back at you .

Of course. Just like how we all know you're a Megumifag who have it out for Eririfags and love to have autistic shitflings. It's not like people don't want to avoid it or anything.

Megumi > Utaha > Eriri > Izumi > Michiru

Everybody hates Michiru, but that's okay because that means more for me.

Nope. You attacked first by implying samefag. I just took your post and thew that back at you. I already told you I didn't even shitpost. But of course for your shitpost and to work you'll just believe it's all same person anyways.

Get a mirror cause you need it. Your own reason to shitpost in the first place and why you're defending yourself so hard are both intertwined and applies to you.

Enjoy your 3D bitch

So the user commenting on Megumifags throwing the first stone isn't shitposting and starting shit by implying Megumifags in order to discredit and insinuate every Eriri antipost is from a Megumifag? You got baited by your own shitpost as you say.

>Eririfags
No, just the Eriri samefag shitposter. You on the other hand, have posts blaming Megumifags as a whole.

This is getting sad, even with your own logic your whole farce falls apart spectacularly. You must thing people here are stupid like you. Stop posting and embarrassing yourself.

WA2 mc >>>>>>>>>>>>>>shit>saekano mc

>tfw no Megumi gf

See
>I just meddled in without reading the thread because I got triggered by someone saying Eririr samefag as I am insecure that he might be saying every Eriri fan is a samefag

I know.

Haruki is a faggot too though.

You mean stating the truth. You said it so yourself anyone who lurked a month would know the situation and who is who. His comment is still better and less retarded than what you did.

This is you and this is me testing you and throwing back your retardation. And so far you've failed hard and are just embarrassing yourself.

>just the Eriri samefag shitposter.
Too late for damage control.

I'm not the one who can't defend himself from having his shitpost thrown back at him. I'm sure most people aren't that stupid to believe the rubbish you're selling to save face. You really should stop.

>damage control
>dat irony
>still trying when you criticized your own shipost by saying my logic is retarded when it's your logic to begin with
See You done yet?

>Even summary thread is not safe
More reasons for me to lurk less.

>stating the truth
So shitposting you like is the truth, and shitposter that makes you mad is not. Nice retardation. It amazes me how you can still going and damaging your own credibility which was next to zero to begin with.

>His comment is still better and less retarded than what you did.
No. It's just shitposting, which is why he got called out in return.

>Too late for damage control.
Except I never said Eririfags, you fucking moron. I talked in singular since the very first post. You can see it in the post you just quoted. You don't have a speck of dust to stand on.

>I'm not the one who can't defend himself from having his shitpost thrown back at him
You are, as I have already pointed out several times.

It's time.

>damage control

Exactly what you're doing.

Will Akane make it to the anime? Can't wait to see how much of a "demon" she is.

Only if they animate GS.

Was his samefacing always this bad?

>It's shitposting because I want it to be
>Ignores how it isn't, especially not compared to his militant shitpost and samefag conspiracy
Nice reading comprehension. You really think you're gonna fool people, huh?

Damage control. Funny how you're only trying to correct what you're saying now when your shitpost got called out and proven wrong. Even when you fucked up, you don't even concede that you made a mistake or something.

>I have already pointed out several times.
That's what I did. All you seem to be able to do is imply no u and deflect from the actual point.

Megumi a hot.

Just finished Volume 10. I didn't think anything could take Volume 9's place as the worst volume, but Volume 10 proved me wrong.

>Just finished Volume 10
Spoilers now. Also, what's wrong with volume 9?