THERE IS NO WAY THE CENSUS IS RIGHT

I AM SURROUNDED BY MINORITIES. 10% OF THE PEOPLE I SEE ARE WHITE, BUT THE CENSUS SAYS I AM IN A 65% WHITE AREA. WHAT IS HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans#Current_U.S._Census_definition
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Americans
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_classification_of_Indian_Americans#U.S._Census
pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS
dailycaller.com/2016/06/26/census-data-average-age-of-whites-is-56-9-for-hispanics/
youtube.com/watch?v=S4Q88HhW3uA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, I moved to Salt Lake City because I thought it was 85% white. WRONG! Chink goblins and hideous beaners everywhere. Niggers riding bikes with white girls. White people holding up BLM signs.

You don't see them because they're at work.

they probably do the same shit as the fbi with crime statistics. "whites" includes hispanics

Race is self-reported, by respondents, on the Decennial Census short form, long form, and the annual American Community Survey (ACS).

Also, if you are looking at 2010 Census data then your data is 7 years out of date.

they cook the books by counting lots of different non-whites as white

go to walmart that is the general population of America take note of how many white people are there

Middle easterners, jews and hispanics are considered white in the u.s.

D.A.K

Are they counting Mexicans as white?
White people might be like 10 percent of the population

It's white around here. Stats, who gives a shit... I have been seeing single skinwalkers once in a while... a trickle of foreign tongued mexispics, and a fuckin hajib once in a while

We aren't infected yet, but the virus is blowing through

/thread

Do you mean none? Because there are no white people at my walmart

And that 10% includes Sicilians and Iberians. This country is a straight up hyper-nigged mitzvahscape.

The Midwest is the reason the white population looks so high on paper compared to what you see on the street. I live in a 14 percent white county just south of Atlanta and all of the whites here are 55 plus in age. White kids were less than 20 alltogether at a school of 1400.

Bongistan with the cold hard facts

rural areas are white strongholds. I make sure every nonwhite nigger I see knows this.

They are at work, the nig nogs are all out living off of the free gibbs

Rural areas are nothing. The population is minute. You could fit whole city blocks into entire rural counties. Pockets of less than 10k people every once in a while is the exact opposite of a "stronghold". It's marginalization.

I don't understand. why aren't you bolstering your local white stronghold? what is your problem?

Enrichment

There's nothing to bolster. The country is literally South Africa.

You're in the poor part of town, loser.

The white people tend to be at their respective places of employment, while the minorities are more noticeable since they're usually chimping out in nature.

False, false, false. There are hardly any White people left in the United States. People know what they see when they drive to work, when they arrive at work, who lives around them. OP understands full well that the demographics being fed are a lie and this is nothing but damage control.

Big if true. Will tune into Alex Jones and update my twitter feed to confirm.

>hyper-nigged mitzvahscape.
i kekd

You find what you look for m8.
Im guessing that you simply don't notice the white people arround you, especially when they're the majority

welcome to the minority
how does it feel?
dipshit

>there totally isn't 200million+ white people here go- guys we're doomed it's over etc.
typical demoralization thread

The census lies, whites would flip out if they found out they are only 40%.. best to wait till they are 10% and then till them

The truth is the usa is problaby only 25 percent white.

no one cares

US is less than 50% white and has been for years.

Truth sucks.

uncensed minorities

So which is it? 25% or 50%. Can you do the math? Oh yeah right you're not good with math BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT ASIAN!!!!

I travel a lot for work. The country is not white majority. The whites are concentrated in rural communities that are aging and dying.

Whites are mostly inside like in a retirement home.

Opioid strongholds too.

This too, and getting more minute each year if public figures are correct.

Shitloads of old fuck boomers clustered inside awaiting death and their Social Security checks.

As I have said a MILLION times across the internet: WHITES ARE ALREADY A MINORITY IN THE USA AND THEY JUST DONT KNOW IT.

Arabs, Turks, Armenians, Jews, East Indians, etc, are all considered "white" according to the US Census.

On top of that, the government has been hiding the real numbers of nonwhites from us for years.

It seems like you're a minority cause you are s fucking minority, and have been for some time.

The whites that are around you are likely working dead end sterility inducing jobs or burning their short lives away in front of a computer like all you NEETs.

Hispanics are considered white to the US census, East Indians are not.

Bull-Queer, Mongrel-Theist, & Jew...

Statistics...

Where I live it's like 95%white
When I travel the country it's insane how non white it is
That's good because diversity is our strength

You obviously hang around a bunch of niggers, race traitor.

yeah I've been telling people they are wrong for ten years, nobody wants to hear it, but it's true.
they lie.

Wrong. "Caucasian" which includes East Indians - is considered nonhispanic white.

But I'm sure many random mixed races also end up in the "white" column.

It is intentionally engineered this way to hide the actual demographics of the country. Obviously, many many people are never officially counted.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans#Current_U.S._Census_definition

>Unsure if kike, larping fag or actual retard

Why isn't it legal to kill blacks? It's legal to kill insects isn't it? I mean, who decides when a species becomes human? Why are niggers allowed to kill us, but we aren't allowed to kill them?

I'm a jewish democrat and I actually think like this.

If they are considered the white percentage jumps to 77%
When they aren't it's still like 56-60% white. Ppl likes to panic about these things and while there is some reason for concern, it's not as dramatic as they make it appear

It depends where the majorities lie.
If there are enough areas that are projected to stay majority white, then those areas can relax on the whole “going extinct” front.
Democracy is another can of worms altogether, though. A nonwhite majority in the country as a whole allows them to bring us harm via politics. Balkanization is our best bet,

I assure you those numbers are incorrect and it will be a rude awakening when people realize it.

The amount of people considered "white" by the census who most definitely are not, plus the number of nonwhite illegals that are not acknowledged by the census easily puts us in the minority already.

Whites most likely deserve to get genocided if most of them are incapable of noticing how obvious this is, or how large of a threat it poses.

Walk around any ghetto or barrio or inner city: none of those people are accounted for on those stats, and that's the top of the iceberg.

Its the future of your country user

WTF

I don't see East Indians mentioned there, even if they might be considered "Caucasian" by some scientists.

The US Census Bureau defines Asians as those "which have ancestral origins in East Asia, Southeast Asia, or South Asia" (i.e. the Indian subcontinent.)

"This includes people who indicate their race(s) on the census as "Asian" or reported entries such as "Asian Indian..."

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Americans

Either way, I agree with your point. The actual demographics are probably skewed by the number or Hispanics, Middle Easterners, and even individuals of mixed race who are grouped in as white.

>literally in a bunch of Mexican gangs

Beaners don't respond to the census, you moron.

You have to look at crime reports to find out where the beaners are, the actual names of arrestees because they count spics as white now.

people self-identify. lots of non-pale fuckers classified as white because they aren't black

They check "white."

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_classification_of_Indian_Americans#U.S._Census

OP, i've been seeing this problem grow over time, i had a thread about this the other day. there are no white people left anywhere. all the sluts i went to school with ended up marrying spics or having tyrones babies. i don't remember the last time i've seen a white girl with a white baby in a stroller. it's fucking disgusting.

obama made it so hispanics are now 'white' for statistical purposes, stupid goyim.

Most whites don't view standing around on a corner to be a form of entertainment.

According to that, in 1990, 25% of them identified as white, 5% as black, but the overwhelming 65% just called themselves Indian or whatever.

There was a lot of controversy over Nikki Haley marking herself as white in some survey some time back, and some want to be white. In addition, no doubt in police reports etc. some can occasionally be misreported or mistaken as white. But the actual census considers them otherwise.

>chinks and mexs taking over
>white girls getting blacked
>meanwhile white people holding BLM signs
holy shit, the cuckoldry intensifies as fuck

>we should warn them until they're 10% or less
damn rabbi, that was cold

>10% OF THE PEOPLE I SEE ARE WHITE

Tell me where you live and I'll tell you if your full of crap.

White people stay at home probably

"n 2010, there were 50.5 million
Hispanics in the United States,
composing 16 percent of the total
population (see Table 1). Between
2000 and 2010, the Hispanic popu-
lation grew by 43 percent—rising
from 35.3 million in 2000, when
this group made up 13 percent of
the total population.
The Hispanic
population increased by 15.2
million between 2000 and 2010,
accounting for over half of the 27.3
million increase in the total popula-
tion of the United States.
The non-Hispanic population grew
relatively slower over the decade,
about 5 percent. "

Hispanics are counted as white

The south is long dead, I think whites should just move to the Midwest/Pennsylvania and New England in droves.

>move to the Midwest/Pennsylvania and New England in droves.

You'll be followed.

pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS

We need to get the RAISE act passed so we can return to European immigration. Spics don't integrate for shit and are not the new Italians like bluepilled love to believe. Otherwise this country will become a mestizo version of South Africa.

non hispanic growth rate for 10 years 5%
hispanic growth rate for 10 years 43 percent

illegals for 10 years 2000 2010/ 15.2 million/percentage35.3 50.5

You live in a city.
Stop doing that.

Like I said we need to pass the RAISE act in order to stop that from increasing.

the average age for whites in the US is like 35-40 so most of the young people you see will be non-white in the big cities

>The most common age of white American residents is 56 years old, 27 years old for Asian Americans, 25 years old for black Americans, and nine years old for Hispanic Americans, according to June 2016 census data.

dailycaller.com/2016/06/26/census-data-average-age-of-whites-is-56-9-for-hispanics/

oh boy, it's far more serious than i thought,
white people is literally on suicide watch

I don't mean to depress you but that girl is dating a beaner.

So it's like 90% of that 15.2 million are illegals in just 1 decade, or about 14 million hispanic illegals from 2000 - 2010

14 fucking million illegals in one decade

Hello fellow Salt Lake poster.

This city, and even the state, is truly a lost cause.

Stop calling them minorities, that's left speak, they're majorities on a global scale. Call them what they are:
Foreigners

If all white fat claps returned to Europe and left the new world to ruin, population of Europe would hit over 1 billion and we would have a reason for closing borders to third world.

if gibs didn't exist those shitlords and their offsping would have perished by now

>but but the deportations and all the other stuff discussed thus far will sure as fuck counter that
although i agree to some degree with you, the damage is already done and given kikes and their minions are reluctant to stop their degeneracy and greed, things do not look pretty at all, i mean cultural marxism is fuckign everywhere (i have been trying to find books where such cancerous shit isn't mentioned or used to elaborate on the possible solutions to certain problems or how or why these other things happened; the same goes for history books, that's the reason why i opted for older books about history and philosophy to escape the indoctrination), feminism, cuckoldry and more shit of the sort (at this point it isn't funny anymore what is happening worldwide, but rather creepy as fuck and sort of interesting in a way). Perhaps a SHTF scenario is what is needed so folks snap out of whatever funk they're trapped in because this shit isn't normal or good no matter your point of view.

>white should flee up north
but wouldn't you be welcomed by achmed and chang?

I feel bad for Americans, but at the same time I know that literally none of the posters ITT will even attempt to breed a white woman so meh.

forgot to add:
at most you delayed the inevitable, this globalized shit they promote on main stream media in many countries as well as the fact that cheeto guy ain't eternal, will fuck everyone's shit up (especially yours)

This is Lancaster, PA. Yes, the home of the Amish is now a Mexican breeding ground. Cops get shot weekly, the stores have more signs in spanish than english, drunks and the homeless lay in the streets, crack heads shit in between parked cars, the whites have fled the city. They've been overrun. Philly is a cesspool and Harrisburg is a waste land.

86% white my ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=S4Q88HhW3uA

Always check your age bracket.

Census counts Hispanic seperatedly.

Are they minorities if they're the majority?

>Foreigners? That's a funny way to spell Niggers.

all i see are white people, stop living in shit areas.

You live in Clayton County and it's 14% white. The millenial and children population are 10-11% white.

This is apart of the problem of Bad/Politicized science....

Surveys now NEED to be double blind in order to ensure that they are unbiased, and no Jew can make it seem like Whites are in the majority.

How would you do appropriate random sampling? I would use a computer to determine which locations should be polled.

Survey Questions?

"Which Race do You Identify As?" -Your still going to get a lot of non-Whites claiming to be "White", even if they don't match the genetic profile. Can you really trust traditional identity nowadays? Alot of people are mixed Race, but there is a different between being 50% Black and saying your "White" and 10% black and saying your "White".

Obviously questions should ask - What is your DOMINANT ethnicity? (White, Asian, Black etc.) It is more accurate.

Nobody is "pure" but we all know Whites are the true global minority in genetic terms.

White people are doing things while they are just haaaaannnnging out.

Non-Hispanic non-Semitic whites in the US are 59% of the population. You overestimate the amount of muslims.
Census counts Hispanics seperatedly.