Sad to see so many people don't see Humans rather they see Muslims...

>Sad to see so many people don't see Humans rather they see Muslims, nothing justifies what Buddhists are doing to the Burma Muslims, you're against Islam because it's inhumane and demands domination but that's exactly what you're doing so why do you hate them when you're similar?

Why are you gay?

Because there's only one dominance you fool.

Op confirmed a fag

>if you kill your enemies they win

rohingyas were fucking with buddhists for a long time weren't they?
i have no proof but maybe some Sup Forumsfriend has a chart about it

Yes, nothing except the last 70 years.

Sage

This. Off yourself op.

No. I am not like yhem because I do not revere a pedophile fairytale so-called prophet and a book chock full of bullshit about a a fucktard god who told his prophet billshit like the sun sets in a muddy pool.

Burma is doing to Muzzie-Filth what the USA should be doing to Muzzie-Filth.

>humans
>muslims

pick one fag

(You)

>The enemy tries to kill you, take over your nation and rape your women
>If you kill them... you are just like them

Yeah, no fucko. Also, arabs are ugly, inbred, disgusting genetic trash and the world would be 100 times better if they were wiped out to a man, for real. They offer NOTHING that whites and asians don't do better, their existence just brings grief and regression.

This goes for muslims as well.

i am against goat fucking faggots.

OP is right. op is making fun of those people who say stuff like that with the shitty brainlet wojak meme.

Nupol doesnt even understand this

tragic really.

>"If you kill your enemies, they win:" The Post

>Sad to see so many people don't see Humans rather they see Nazis, nothing justifies what Allies are doing to the Germans Nazis, you're against Nazism because it's inhumane and demands domination but that's exactly what you're doing so why do you hate them when you're similar?
See how silly you sound?

does anyone have the wojack version of this i lost it

>durr hurr self defense makes you just the same as them
No, fuck off. Go find a muslim majority country and live there, if the country you live in is not muslim majority you have no place there unless you actively attempt to assimilate to the host countries culture. If you want to act like a sand nigger do it in the desert.

Rohingya go across the river. It's good the Buddhists are fighting back, something the Rohingya counted on them not to do.

No wonder the Buddhists want some blood now. It's the only thing the Rohingya will understand, to get them to leave.

Pic related.

What's going on here? Clearly OP is being ironic? He has no brain pic related? Do you get it?

Can't have the whole damned world...people waking up and defending what's theirs. We know how it happens...infiltrate, breed like rabbits, make demands, build shit and claim it was always Muslim and it's a holy site. No.

That's not what we're doing. We're apathetic to them because they treat everyone else like shit, and now that another group is treating them like shit we don't care. Last time we helped muslims they ended up attacking or country, best let this thing sort itself out.

This one?

op is a muslim false flagging

>there are people IN THIS THREAD unironically defending this.

What do you racists virgins get from defending this unnecessary hate..?

Kathy griffin is liberal feminist but not muslim

It's self defense. Like that based leader said, buddhists aren't going to sit around meditating while their throats are being slit.

Everybody knows that this is just a migration Jihad against the non-Muslim Burmese people, and that all these invader Muslims should be brutally, brutally killed by the previously-peaceful Buddhists in the area.

And no, we're not taking any of those Muslims into the USA either.

Fucking faggot. Sage.

Racial self-defense isn't hate.

what up rafit

aswan

thanks

who

izzoh

what

No Tall Muslims Allowed.