How do we hijack Rick and Morty from normies?

How do we hijack Rick and Morty from normies?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/play/nZ01L
youtube.com/watch?v=JqeRRZ5nKbU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

show them scientific evidence of racial inequalities

I want to believe

I'll start: FBI crime statistics for 2016.
>tldr niggers gonna nig

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Why you want to hijack that shit?

and then show spics being put as white when they aren't close

morty. Its the jews morty *buurpp* the jews have infested our institutes of higher learning like some kind of jewish tape worm. and they ve turned them into marksist brainwashing camps. you think its a coincidence that most people who graduate from college are democrats and most professors are democrats?
It-its all a conspiracy morty and you cant escape it unless *buu-uurp* we gas the kikes morty. We-we've got to gas the kikes morty. Its the only way to save western civilizations.

uu u u u no wat motrey *BUURRRRPPP* god's not real u u uu are fucking IDIOT mrorty! put this *BUURRRPPP* jewish cock in ur mouth mortayyyy

>Like season 4 won't get cancelled after the 1st episode.
The shows dead. To me at least.

Because then the show would finally be funny

it's in good hands, justin is a patriot, dan is an idiot and a stooge.
do you not notice the messages in it?

I really don't understand this obsession. I saw lots of threads about the show on Sup Forums a few years back, so I watched the first few episodes and they were awful. It's popularity only seemed to have grown since then.

statistically i dont think you can.
the last season had about 2.5 million views per episode. and i would guess that the actual viewership is much higher than that. and you cant convince that many people that the show is a racist symbol.
and even if you could meme it hard enough it wouldnt happen because too many Sup Forumsacks are christ fags and dont like the atheist bent of the show.

does NOBODY notice the messages in it?
are you all really that thick?

do you want rick and morty, the most popular cartoon of today, to come out and say JEWS SHOULD BE GASSED openly and instantly be taken off?

now I understand why you stupendous idiots are failing at everything and haven't got jobs, because you are IDIOTS.

We make them nazis

Xavier:Renegade Angel

Reminder: Rick is a hypocrite. He has been saved by divine providence twice; both times while praying.

webmshare.com/play/nZ01L

it"s a crazy old Nihilist who doesn't respect any authority and hates Jews. Why would Sup Forums not like it?

Sup Forums liked it until it became popular.

That histogram's x axis and key are too ambiguous.

> Rick & morty
>normies
>related to intelligence

Don't waste your time on shitty shows made by jews

This. Justin is the true talent of that show/writing team. Dan is a cornball who feels the need to ground all of his comedy in some kind of sappy message. He should watch the Three Stooges some more to be reminded that being doesn't always have to mean "being real, maaaan"

>mirroring the SS uniform instead of just mirroring the R&M background

shamefur dispray, user

what the fuck is wrong with you?

how is the show jewish?

what the fuck do you want in a fucking cartoon you worthless faggot?

By making Rick's contempt for Israel more than just a pro-Palestinian liberal circle jerk. And his disdain for human beings a shrewdly veiled cover for his true hatred for the shitskin races and his secret reverance for the European man.

>and hates Jews
Rick and morty are both jews though.

lol good luck wasting your time with that. This is probably the best way to keep all you braindead racists occupied, trying to create memes. That's the only thing you're moderately good at and even at that you fail miserably like 99% of the time

Sauce?

why would we want to? its fucking trash

>implying cartoons are essential in human growing

>Rick and (((morty)))

Do they lurk?

>sanchez
>jewish
are you dense

holy shit what is wrong with your schizophrenic ass.

The dad is the stupid gentile. Morty is a jewish name. The mother's side is jewish, that's the rick side.

Justin does, Dan doesn't.
Dan lurks reddit and tumblr.

No they did it as a trend that happened on twitter when the echoes started working Morty isn't even jewish his grandma looks gentile as fuck.

>murders: 6 units

-5 points for not properly labeling x axis
-5 points for not properly labeling y axis
-5 points for not properly labeling pie graph
-5 points for incorrect citation
-5 points for improper title

See TA after class.

you hug autism with your heart kys

saved!

Sanchez is a Spanish name I don't think it's historically Jewish. I already thought his family descended from Spain. Which makes him a lesser form of White, but still European.

RIGG N MORDEH

lol loser

Always* not already

Nah dude his grandma looks like a gentile I think they just did it for the twitter trend.

With Memes

Hit the gym. Play sports.

she doesn't look Jewish.

>not trying to ruin things for normies
plebb

i'm genuinely interested in this topic.

>What the hell is Is-Ra-El ?

I laughed

Post this type of shit on their fanpages

it's just a name, he just gave the character that name to pass in todays feminist bullshit "too many white males" world.

WHEN IN THE FUCKNIG HISTORY OF TIME
was there a fucking CLEARLY WHITE MAN, who has a CLEARLY WHITE DAUGHTER WITH BLOND HAIR, who has the last name SANCHEZ, and talks like a new yorker I mean fuck it just doesn't exist.

are you retarded?
are you all retarded?
how do you people not see how important this programming is.
It pushes fucking male bonding, it pushes taking chances and being narcissistic towards feminine qualities.
Rick despises morty's feminine qualities and abuses him because of it, the children who watch this show see themselves in ether rick or morty and take the lessons from it and change their personality to suit them, just like how the children from the Simpsons era took barts lessons and became shitlords that skated and said dumb shit to authority figures.
Whatever is required to get that message out is necessary, otherwise the parents will turn the tv off or it would be so banned nobody would of ever heard of it.

as long as that message reaches children it helps, and by the way WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL DOING IN THE MEAN TIME, why don't you write your own show and make it better you ass lords, because NOBODY in their RIGHT MIND will just go "OH OK, MAKING MONEY? FUCK THAT, lets RUIN THIS FUCKING TRAIN AND CRASH IT INTO A WALL BY TRYING TO GET A JEWISH JOKE PAST THE CENSORS HAHA".

fpbp

is this really a how kind of question cause it seems like it's more of the why persuasion

Kill Them

Digits are swiftly following in succesion. Something big is coming.

>contd
you have no FUCKING IDEA how important, you can not comprehend how important it is for this generation to have a bombastic alpha male role model because there are NONE out there.
and this Rick Sanchez fits that model PERFECTLY and
1) reaches the whole male demographic
2) is NOT considered by ANY parents to be "bad television" or unwatchable
3) redpilled jokes and information slips by radar NON STOP (911 was used to take away rights, hating israel when drunk bit, literally calling out feminism openly several times)
4) is being hailed as being "progressive" the whole time.

it's a fucking trojan horse you IMBECILES

perhaps Rick was adopted by the Sanchez family

>worthless faggot
waxes on about a fucking cartoon because one of the main characters drops what may or may not be a red pill. So you have a character who at best is a nihilist and at worst is plain evil and you are so happy when he says something you agree with. Wtf is wrong with you. They are laughing at you and diminishing everything you believe in to the rantings of an evil alcoholic genius.

I didn't even read your baboon scribbling and I know you are wrong.

dumb idiot

okay, replace all those things with white males and ask yourself.
"will it get on primetime?"
and the answer is no.

why do I have to spell shit out for you dumbass americans?
I get sick of people saying "dumb american" a lot because I got an american accent, and yet, now I am finding myself agreeing with them, you are by FAR the stupidest most devolved people on the planet, niggers don't think before they open their mouths, but you have devolved to ask OTHERS to think for you by just stating what is going on in your head as if the statement is a question.

Faggot

Carefully look at your behavior in this thread. You're talking about your interpretation of a cartoon.

Have some perspective

Rick is probably Jewish. In that time freeze episode those weird time police creatures went to beat Rick and they beat up an Albert Einstein that had the same blue hair and monobrow that Rick has, considering that this is the only other character in the show to have these features as Rick does, we can assume they are at least related.

Don't give a fuck. It's a good show as it is.

hey JR

How did the staff take the digs at Obama?

nice b8 m8

>Americans unevolved
>discover and export more medicine than the rest of the world combined
>armed citizenry
>most powerful military on earth
>freedom of speech

America-hating kike BTFO

because he's out.
I'm not JR, I'm his friend and benefactor.

Gets it

Just add some more math. That shit is like normi kryp-toe-night!

This, last season it became more noticeable

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A MASS SHOOTER MORTY

Sanchez is a Jewish last name.

All Mexican names that end in the letter "Z" are made-up names given to Spanish Jews.

Second time today and the rhymic flow of that pun is so bad.
First has 11 syllabels and yours have 12 syllabels.
Can't you make up a two syllabel word instead of a three syllabeled?

MORTY, IM GONNA KILL EVERYONE MORTY, IM DOING IT MORTY, WERE GOING TO VEGAS AND IM GOING TO KILL EVERYONE WITH NINETY RIFLES, GET ALL OF MY RIFLES MORTY, I NEED ALL OF THEM, AND IM GOING TO WEAR LOAFERS THE WHOLE TIME

Hahaha. Now that! Is fucking funny!

undeniable KEK. Truth hurts Morty. Truth hurts. People can't handle the truth. Truth is harsh. Truth means you have to face your miserable reality Morty!

Same as Except I'm not a lazy faggot, so I re-encoded it to vp8 for Sup Forums.

We don't. Leave that cancer to the monumental faggots who watch it.

Who cares that show is lame

check this out:

youtube.com/watch?v=JqeRRZ5nKbU

>you can not comprehend how important it is for this generation to have a bombastic alpha male role model because there are NONE out there.

That'll do it