DAL thread

Kotori is looking forward to her date with onii-chan.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Production_IMS
youtube.com/watch?v=fID0-1vxN1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gross

So what the hell is Shido?

What?

Im still mad after watching the movie

Kotoris date was the only one being interrupted by the loli and the retard because they were hungry.

Kotori acting completly calm and inviting them to dinner makes her to best DAL by far. She belongs to her onii-chan.

You need redemption, user.

Too bad we'll never see the sweet time the have near the fountain in season 3.

Kurumi is best clock.
Trump will win.
Praise kek

Kotori is mine. MINE.

Finally got around to readimg the LN starting from Vol 8. Season 3 when?

Looks like author will be rewarded for breaking sales. Hope this greenlits a third season.

White>Black

Nothing has been announced as of now. I don't think this will have another season this year and next.

The Yamai sisters shall join.

What is he?

If he became a Spirit from the Phantom like Kotori and Miku then how come he doesn't have his own astral dress and shit?

get in line

user, here are the superior twins

I really want to see Origami turning into a spirit animated

Movie sucked

Origami is worst girl

Reine is best girl

Dunno. Some information of that is revealed in volume 12. It's general information though and not about why he doesn't have his own angel and shit.

I'm just worried IMS will have enoygh budget to make it. A third season would be really the highest point of the series and fans would be mad if there was QUALITY. I'm talking about a really good budget here.

Vol.8 animated, never.

Despair is her only way out.

Tohka is better.

Hime or kotori?
I likr them both

>Kotori made it hard to watch S1.
>S2 was a complete shit show.

They make it really hard for you to enjoy DAL don't they.

>S2 was a complete shit show.
AIC went to shit
New novice studio with no money takes over for the second season. That shit hurt, DAL incredibly unlucky.

>Kotori made it hard to watch S1.

You seem to live in an alternate universe

Hime is cute as fuck

But Kotori all day every day

What's her appeal, user?

Same, I still have hope that a 3rd season will happen. I hope they don't ruin it if it does.

She has a perfect body, is beautiful and has 3 different personalities

And once again lellouch is displaying a astonishing amount of shit taste.
Who could have guessed

>S3
>being shit

If only because it has Natsumi in it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Production_IMS
They got their shit together already

I think we all can agree we want this scene animated.

But I think he's kinda right tho.

I want a 2-cour.

Is that a meguka?
The clothes and despair really make look like one

That is true, I'm not worried about QUALITY though, if anything I'm more worried about them doing a shitty rushed adaption which would ruin it.

Natsumi is shit and Origami's arc has like 3 good scenes.

Origami.

Natsumi arc is better than twins and first half of Miku arc. And Origami arc is 5 times better than all of those combined.

Nepgear

How does it fell to share lellouch opinion? Do you fill disgusted?want to kill yourself? Or you are not aware of how objectivity bad is your taste and likings?
Please share how you fell, i would like to understand what goes through the mind of someone with a terminal case of shit taste

Reminds me of crab

If anything I want S3 for long hair Origami and her acting shy

It was a serious matter though. She kidnapped him and left him there while she went to have her bussiness with the girls.

He is Phantom.
>b-but Phantom is a girl
Shido is actually a girl.

>Shido is actually a girl.

Yes, he is the one who goes around giving girls crystals to then seal them himself.

It's the other way around. He seals them and takes their powers so he could go back in time and give the girls their powers.

Strongest gap moe and hottest body.

That's another added bonus of season 3

That was debunked a long time ago, reread vol.12 and vol.14.

Kotori is for everything other than lewd. Give your imouto candy and brush her teeth.

>implying it's not a matter of time before Kotori's Birthday OVA proves you she's for lewd

youtube.com/watch?v=fID0-1vxN1A

I don't think that will be animated user.

It should be, fuck you and anyone who says otherwise

Hime is the best thing about that show. Too bad that faggot Tachibana is using her as a yuribait.

That ss is way too old. Too bad they decided to animate Tohka Game Center and Origami Impossible.

I miss this fucking show. Is this ever getting a third season?

>literally Tohka with Kotori's body
So Kotorifags only like Kotori for her design and not her actual character.

What a shit taste

Retard

I like Asuha better. She's a cuter imouto than Kotori too for that matter.

She herself is a nice character and she isn't as stupid as Tohka.

She just doesn't know how to control her strength

Also Aoi Yuki makes everything better

Hail Tohka!

Looks like Tachibana has gone full yuri.

>She just doesn't know how to control her strength
Sounds like Tohka when sealed, also Maria Inoue is a great VA.

Didn't his previous work have a female MC? Tachibana can be a decent writter when he is focused on writting plot but her sense of humour is utter shit. What he did to Miku's character was really insulting for her older fans.

Tohka a cute. A CUTE.

his sense**

RETARD

He's also a huge yurifag and loves characters like that. He loves writing them as crazy as Origami.

Despite him liking yuri he has written decent dates between Shidou and the girls. But this user is right when he says he's better off writing plot instead.

No wonder why the light novel feels like a chore to read whenever there is unnecessary filler shit with Natsumi and Miku.

Fuck off.

Natsumi a piece of shit that cockblocks best girl

The series has gone down hill since he decided to extend the series. Volume 12 was supposed to be a very important volume with Shidou going inverse and what we got was underwhelming as fuck.

Retard.

You are a piece of shit.

Seriously, a harem ending would be one of the worst possible endings at this point.

He unfortunately has a love of crazy characters. Hell that's one of the things in Qualidia Code, all the girls sides Hime are fucking crazy bitches. On the other hand he's handling the overall plot in Qualidia Code, so I suspect that it will end up better since he has other authors to balance his characters out.

It picked back up in volume 14, we got a lot of plot there and he seems to be decided to move the plot faster this time around.

His pairing is the least interest one so far.

Where did you get that illustration?

But didn't he write in one of the Qualidea books that writing yuri is risky in term of the fans liking it? As far as I know, he seems to like certain things that wouldn't work in a light novel. In the afterword of vol.9 he mentioned that he would like Natsumi to be the MC of DAL but everyone would tell him "are you crazy?"

Plot is nice but it's really pointless if the new girl turns out to be just another cunt after her sealing, and shitty girls like Miku and Natsumi are still there doing unfunny shit.

Probably from another shitty noncanon short story.

I would really like Natsumi to be the MC of DAL.

But Mukuro gives me different vibes. I know I'm talking out of my ass but Nia is not stupid and hopefully Muku is a nice lady with her unlocked heart.

Yes, but that one seems new, I want to know where did he get it.

I don't remember reading that, but that sounds awful.

So this time, she doesn't come from a particular mold?

Sorry, I wasn't able to catch up until Vol 14. Please give me the long short of it, preferably the important parts.

>making the second worst girl in the series the MC
He really has a lot of awful ideas, didn't he also wanted to make Tohka edgy as fuck?

What percentage of clocks wants Shido?

but Nia is hardly relevant and she doesn't has much of a reason to be near Shidou and the others considering she is fine on her own and only has a fragment of crystal inside her.