>2 Shooters Confirmed.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RRgdh
youtube.com/watch?v=fB7MwvqCtlk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>relaaax it's not a real gun
I hope that smarmy faggot got shot.

12 shooters*

12 Israelis you say? UNACCOUNTED FOR you say? Oh, they're FOUND now? Gee I wonder THEY could have been DOING during the time they were missing and "unaccounted for"? Like the "art students" on 9/11

archive.is/RRgdh

WASHINGTON -- Twelve Israelis who were unaccounted for in Las Vegas amidst a massacre there on Sunday night have been identified and are safe, an official with the Israeli consulate in Los Angeles said on Tuesday.

"All of the Israelis that we were looking for has been located," the official told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that their diplomats on the ground in Nevada were on their way back to California.

Could of been, Jews run this city.

>suppressed fire
That's an air rifle you phillipino

I always wondered, was Hildawg tweeting about silencers so soon after because her senile ass didnt know the plan went off the rails?

buuuuuump

Link?

because there was a bill coming up for vote that would have eased restrictions on suppressors

Shillary clinton

COMP
O
M
P

who gives a fuck for fucks sake. the dude or dudes or dudettes killed 60 people and injured over 600. The discussion should be about guns, not the shooters. Look how easy it is to get a gun in this country.Theres a video of a 13 year old kid, denied the right to buy lottery tickets, but then goes to a gun show and buys a rifle with no id, and no problems. How is this shit normal?

Aware of that, but the legislation wasnt even on the radar for anyone. It seemed odd is all.

not an argument

Hillary is odd

The last time that bill was up for vote, Steve Scalise got shot.

1/10 shillbot.

ya. i watched the news people asking why did she even bring up silencers. everyone was like wtf do they have to do with anything. lol

>Theres a video of a 13 year old kid, denied the right to buy lottery tickets, but then goes to a gun show and buys a rifle with no id
stop lying faggot

hillarys twitter

So how do you guys think steve paddock felt while he was shooting?

Oh my god you complete idiot, that's just the sound of the bullets hitting the ground next to the person recording, but when the shooter aims somewhere else, you don't hear that sharp, loud sound anymore because you can't hear the bullets hit the ground. Also, you can't hear the bullets that hit flesh all that much either.

It's a fucking bullet traveling hundreds of miles per hour hitting fucking metal or concrete. Of course it's gonna be loud.

>youtube.com/watch?v=fB7MwvqCtlk

It's so blatantly obvious. Stop making us look bad.

no-one could listen to this video and not think there were two shooters

video might be fake though

Im not an expert, but isn't this just bullet cracks cause he shoot overhead the camera at that point?

Yeah that was weird.... Hillary out of the fucking wild blue yonder... suppressors must be outlawed!!!!

Yea exactly. Its almost like she expected suppressed firearms to have been used. Otherwise why bring it up? The lack of info makes it stand out to me is all

Seriously OP, please respond and admit you're wrong about this. Do you really think those sharp sounds at 2:04 are gunshots rather than fast moving .223 rounds hitting the ground and hard surfaced surroundings?

Come on now. The shooter isn't aiming at fucking dirt or a clunk of chipped rubber scraps at a shooting range, he's aiming at shit that makes noise. Throw a rock at the ground and hear how it sounds. Throw a rock at your fucking fridge and tell me it's not loud as fuck. And that's just with your arm strength. It's not rocket science either.

Use your fucking brains. You're all so fucking stupid and ignorant that it's frustrating. So quick to use false conclusions and skewed analysis to make a point. You fuckers think you're smart, and think you have a hard life for being "too intelligent"? Imagine how people who can call you out on your own bullshit feel, because they're obviously smarter than you.

>2:38 Kid Gets Rocked
>People Die by Silencer shots
>There's another dude that gets hit too harder to make out.

Those "silenced" shots are just bullets that hit fucking FLESH rather than a hard surface, so you can't hear the noise of the bullet hitting the ground.

I could already see a conspiratard making a video "People were only killed by silencer shots! PROOF of two shooters! The shooter at Mandalay Bay was a cover for the silencer wielding sharp shooter!"

Sigh.

Boring shit, goodnight

It's not silenced shots, it's echos of the original shots.

Listen up faggots it was a FBI operation

>Eric Holder - Operation Fast and Furious
>Green Circle is the last sheriff Doug Gillespie - no wiki information.

what does this have to do with sushi or means of obtaining sushi?

wtf out shill

Look how easy it is to go across the border to buy military grade weaponry that does not get sold in US stores. You can cry all you want about banning guns by I guarantee you that if we do, we'll just have people go to Mexico and buy from the black market/cartels which get their guns/ammo from the military which get their arsenal from the US military.

What? Will you also ban illegal immigration once you faggot lefties find out that your brown friends south of the border bring all kinds of shit into the US? This ban would only serve to take power away from the US citizens and then put it into either the government or the cartels. Sage.