Why are white people so awesome?

Develop a practical steam engine? Whites.
Develop a practical internal combustion engine? Whites.
Develop practical powered aircraft? Whites.
Develop a practical electric grid? Whites.
Develop practical rockets for space explorations? Whites.
Develop a practical wireless communications system? Whites.

Whites have pretty much built the entire modern world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PtBy_ppG4hY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They get comped

Whites will be extinct by 2200.

That's what the Muzzies were saying when they invaded Spain back in the day, shitskin.

Islam is the future and there is nothing you can do about that.

Been to Afghan, Yemen, Iraq, and even better parts of the ME like Bahrain.

If that is the future then I am glad I will be dead.

Tell that to all the muzzies we turned into pink mush over the past 15 years.

You worship the same "god" as the Jew, and are almost as bad as they are...almost.

Why dont you accomplish something in your life instead of riding the coattails of your ancestors? You white supremacists are the biggest hypocrites ever.

looks like a comfy library. Does it have quiet reading rooms?

>holds people responsible for the bigoted actions of their ancestors but none of the contributions

That doesn't work, pumpkin. Try again.

>Person states factual information about a few inventions
>FUCKING LOSER WHY DONT YOU ACCOMPLISH SOMETHING FOR YOURSELF, ANYONE WHO REFERENCES SPACE EXPLORATION IS A WHITE SUPREMACIST

Didn't the Muslims only built the phallic spires of hagia?

fair enough but still Im tired of this "my people did such and such therefore my race is best and therefore all other races must DIE mentality is just plain retarded.

I wonder what generations in the far future would think about white people if they did die out
Would they see them as bullshit fairytales?

>The most beautiful work of architecture in the entire 1200 year history of Islamic civilization is a christian church they put some poles next to

Yes but the spinerets are a nice touch

Yes. But the muzzies built some pretty cool shit back in the day, but then they just stopped.

>uses a hoax image to represent whites achievements
> thinks men have been on the moon
why are merifats so gullible?

All American even monkey man is dead soon

And now we are about to destroy it.

Can you show where OP said that in his post?

Can you show any part of OP's post that isn't factually accurate?

I don't want to kill anybody, dumb ass, I just want to preserve MY culture in MY nation that MY ancestors, and I, fought to build. Shitskins should create their OWN nations they want to live in and quit trying to occupy our shit.

Fuck off.

GOD
DAMN
MONGORIANS

Imagine speaking English, using a computer, on the internet, inside a home with electricity, wearing the clothing of a northern european, and getting mad when someone says the modern world was created by whites.

>keks

Nah, that's not true, dude. The eastern cultures all actually built some pretty solid shit back in the day. India, China, the far east, the Persians and the Babylonians all had some great architectural innovations, but then they decided to stop progress and go back to shitting in the streets for some reason.

>using this lame meme
Pure Ameriboo cancer.

We'll never colonise space at this rate

Yeah there's some nice buildings, the Taj Mahal is pretty good, but do you really think of any of it tops the Hagia Sophia?

Only white people should be forced to acknowledge the truth.

>do you really think of any of it tops the Hagia Sophia?

I'm not familiar enough with all their architecture to claim one way or another.

I think the coolest shit from the east comes from the Persians in how they dug what are essentially underground aqueducts from the mountains to their cities, and made wind towers that actually created a form of air conditioning. Pretty cool shit, and I don't think any other desert people managed to do that shit until the modern age.

Don't forget
>Developed a more practical use of Gunpowder? Whites
>Colonized a majority of the world? Whites
>Carried almost every other country/race into the 21st Century? Whites
>Had the most advanced civilizations since the beginning of history to almost recently? Whites
>Outlawed slavery in all of their nations around the same period? Whites
>Wrote the book on "Human Rights", re-wrote, and continues to edit it for fairness and practicality? Whites
>Has been the most dominant militarily for CENTURIES, even in opposition of each other? Whites
>turned not just uranium, but a goddamn metal rod with the destructive force of a nuke into a feasible weapon? Whites
>Continues to monitor and dictate proper usage of nuclear energy? Whites
>Built the most successful nations in history? Whites
>Built the pyramids? Whites
>Took Judaism and made it better? Whites
>Oh. and who has not only been on the moon, but produced the most space-age technology and dedicated entire generations to not just connecting Humanity across the globe, but having the largest communication network AND sending probes out to connect with other worlds? MOTHER-FUCKING WHITES
You're welcome, faggots.

t. white people

>>Outlawed slavery in all of their nations around the same period? Whites
Well there's the problem right there....

youtu.be/PtBy_ppG4hY

likely whites will be seen as some enigmatic super advanced precursor race that built the now decaying remnants of a once great civilization that the remaining "humans" live amongst. Whites will be the subject of legend rather than history.

Are you suggesting that anyone living in white countries using white technology speaking white languages is culturally appropriating and should be executed with impunity.

Would rather live in the stone age if it meant whites didn't exist

Go to Africa. Wish granted.

Question 2: Why haven't white people been awesome lately? Invent something interesting, you shitheads