Houston Helis

Over the last couple days, I've been seeing military helicopters flying in formation over Houston in groups of 5-6.
Does this mean anything?

Is Trump going to destroy Mexico and North Korea simultaneously?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc13.com/news/bodies-of-soldiers-recovered-in-apache-chopper-crash-/1676773/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

p-pls respond, am scared

go to sleep user, you are feeling sleepy. *yawwwwwnnn* now that I think about it, I am feeling sleepy too

here in college station ive seen more activity than usual, even more than during harvey.

>Does this mean anything?
No.

well there it is

1488 get

WHOOOOAAAA M-MILITRAY HELICOPTERS????????

FUCK CLEARLY A HAPPENING

MILITARY HELICOPTERS WOULD NEVER FLY OVER ANYWHERE NOTA WARZONE

N-N-N-N-N-N-NIGGER

means nothing. military choppers always back and forth from ellington.

>a getpost being this meta as people will read it without the context of the OP and just as people overreacting to repeating numbers

put me in the screencap

That's for Nate the huricane. Femas getting ready to round you up lol

PRAISE

put me in the screencap daddy

Second epic get today, some serious meme magic is brewing on Sup Forums lately.

Yesterday afternoon I could hear B-2s flying. Live near Whiteman AFB. B-2s are pretty distinguishable by their low, loud rumble, and I've worked in and around Whiteman and know what they sound like, especially when they're flying heavy.
They park at Guam from time to time. The only one we've ever lost crashed there during a takeoff. Supposedly it was a malfunction.

Here in Austin I usually see 1 maybe 2 a month on the national guard drill weekends. Starting with Harvey I have seen as many as 6 flying in formation during the week. Also saw 2 chinook double rotors.

Usually no....the only two times that increased air traffic into/out of Ellington resulted in an airstrike shortly thereafter was Reagan bombing Libya and when the first Gulf War kicked off...

an Apache crashed near my town a year ago ;_;

abc13.com/news/bodies-of-soldiers-recovered-in-apache-chopper-crash-/1676773/

one can hope

I live close to Barksdale, and I swear to God they've ramped up the activity. Those B52s are have been taking off almost daily in large formations since August i'd say.

Didn't really cross my mind that they could be preparing for something.