Ep 18: From ZERO
Ep 19: White Whale Capture

- Re:Petit latest episode
youtube.com/watch?v=x1aDDURpZC4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m1aqXbBcoKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for unrequited love!

I want Reinhardt to hammer Subaru's butt!

Stop this. Subaru isn't gay. Reinhard can go jack off or whatever.

>gay posting

This shit isn't even any better than the thread you were bitching about.

Who was bitching about what? Who are you even talking to?

My husband Reinhardt is so cute!

This girl walks up to you and shittalks you and your Knight buddies.

What do you do?

Don't matter. Generals aren't pleasant to look at not to mention 3DPD in OP doesn't make it any nicer.

Lets go to the Betelgeuse one. There's one in the catalogue.

Stop it with the gay shit

I can't bother with generals. My brain trembles from this.

>Ball and Chain: Idiom
>1. A Wife.
Rem was designed as Subaru's wife from the very beginning, wasn't she?

fuck off

too bad she's going to be comatose until the end of time. LOL.

>LOL

Fuck off

> Using muh episode titles and adding links when it really is a general.
> LOL

I AM Reinhard. Thanks for calling me cute.

> be a useless sack of shit
> even he acknowledges himself as such
> receive best girl

why the fuck is this allowed?

she knows he's a useless sack of shit and yet he tries so hard.

Because the girl thinks herself a useless sack of shit as well, so they get together to help eachother and give eachother figurative handjobs.

Being a useless sack of shit but striving to be more is a good quality to have even in real life, user.

did anyone else get an erection from this guy slowly killing rem or what

that moment when he lets her down like a battered up, discarded doll was the icing on the cake

It's not gay because Reinhard has a blessing for that.

A slight stiffy, yes.

She knows he has potential, and they made a deal to help each other not hate themselves.

Unfortunately, neither of them succeeded in protecting the other's smile.

Full OST when
youtube.com/watch?v=m1aqXbBcoKg

Why are remfags so shit? They ruined the whole thread.

But in the end it doesn't even matter.

>Unfortunately
I for one like it.

I see what you did there and I disapprove.

Imagine if the author created the AU as a misdirection so that you wouldn't expect that Rem would win in canon as well.

Imagine if Rem won both the AU and the main canon. That would qualify her for a spot in the hall of ultimate waifus.

I ship Ramilia.

That's not gonna happen though.

I'm still wondering when he's going to be able to use the Authority of Greed, and if there's a chance that Rem will eventually play a role in that. Candidates can't get married after all.

You can only hope for so much user.

How many times do you think Felt has been felt up? How many dicks has she sucked? How many times has she sold her body?

I WISH

>all of this hugging art

Subaru really is SHK.

Says increasingly nervous man.

I actually want him to help the other candidates first. Technically they were totally correct in not wanting to aid him because it would be detrimental to themselves.

He needs to prove them wrong because of his pride.

Its called WINNING in all the realities. Emilia never stood a chance.

Non. She already told that the reason she steal is to not sell her body.

Why must such a blessed man endure so much suffering?

Doesn't she hasn't tried it before.

Hope has no limit, user. I can hope for everything there is and so much more. That's what makes it the greatest of all evils. In this case, I'm hoping for Rem to be Subaru's first wife and for him to give her his heart.

That's not gonna happen though.

Ram for sure won't ever fug Subaru-kun

You marry me Ram.

Gaaf please

And everything was right in the world.

Can you not call ramfags Gaaf, I don't want to be associated with furries.

Kisses.

Why is Subaru such a cute pie? Look at his face. Truly a pure boy with a heart of gold.

>Gaaf
>Furry
>Not hulking muscle-man like his sister

Poor form

Cried like a little bitch.

Whether it's 1/2 or 1/100, furry is still furry.

That means IRL humans are furries tho.

this isn't real im not retarded right.

Holy fuck. Reinhard getting rejected will never not be funny.

Why does bad stuff happening to Rem make me both laugh and cry?

Fujos pls go and stay go.

i would suck Reinhard's reinHARD if you know what i mean, though.

>Rem takes the hand of Subaru and this pull towards him, pulling the girl he just exchange a promise.

Was it a rejection? Was it a proposal? Was it both? He rejected Rem for Emilia but right after rejecting proposes a contract to Rem equivalent of a wedding vow. Then says to watch him from her special seat. Does he love Rem or not? Does he love Emilia or not?

He says so much conflicting shit I don't even know what to think anymore.

I'm pretty sure Subaru doesn't have a clear grasp on half the shit that goes on in his head. In the WN, it's shown that he starts missing Rem after only being separated from her for a few hours and she's the first one he thinks about when he wants to be healed.

when she started crawling like that I was expecting some super fucked creepy necromancer shit to pop up

wasted potential

Nah, they're saving that for arc 5 and maybe later arcs.

>Ep 18: From ZERO
THEY DID IT THEY SAID THE THING!

IT'S POETRY IN MOTION!

We will have to wait and see. What is going to happen in arc 6 is right around the corner.

Images are nice and all but post in consideration.

>Subaru mentions to Rem that he is too weak to move alone without help and if she could be with him to help from now on, so do not miss himself.

Literally the same contract in the chapter Rem or in episode 11. Its a mirror image of it. What does this all mean?

Tentative friend zone. He can't completely forget about Rem because he still has feelings for her. His priority is still Emilia.

Should've went for the harem.

So what is with all the sudden swing of favor from Rem to Emilia. I thought novel fags were saying Rem didn't have a chance. Why does it seem like she actually has a chance now?

I mean really.

>They still hold true to their promise/contract even after Subaru "rejects" Rem
>Subaru was making plushies for some reason
>Brutally murders those who tried to kidnap comatose Rem.
>Stops everything he was doing when he learns of a possible way to bring back Rem
>Built a handmade wheelchair for Rem

What's going on?

The ending is completely up in the air. The author is deliberately keeping routes open. Probably for despair.

It's pretty obvious that he was also falling in love with Rem, though it was a slower development. This passage from the WN stood out to me because of how he was acting about Emilia's healing in earlier parts of the story.
>That blue-haired girl was probably on a shopping tour right around now, they’d only been apart for a few hours but how much he missed her. I want to be healed by Rem!

Because different thread populations consists of different people user. The pattern I've noticed is that most people who like Emilia post during the morning to afternoon and then the people who favor Rem are afternoon to late night. Plus most deconstructions happen later at night as well, not just arguements.

Not to mention most people in Narou still favor Rem and Beatrice over Emilia. Those who still like Emilia after all of the arcs are really just in the minority, no really. That's why the author plans to kill of Beatrice as well.

just you and your fellow psychopaths.

>Getting an erection from Rem
What the hell is wrong with you?

Nothing.

>author says he has a thing for silver-haired heroines in vol 1 afterword
That narrows down the ending to a few right there. That's also some good taste.

One is instant and strong. The other starts abysmally low and grows indefinitely.

I mean, most of his character development is for his end goal, which is Emilia. But the one that walks along with him throughout his entire journey is Beako & Rem.

>impure Subaru

DELETE

Did Subaru say the first line?

So Satella or Ekidna.

Despair ending, not bad. But expected.

No.

If you're not Subaru then he won't let you.

Those were his thoughts. He didn't say any of it out loud. It just stood out to me that Rem was the first girl he thought of when he got hurt and wanted to be healed.

Their interactions are lovely.

Stop.

>That's why the author plans to kill of Beatrice as well.

Heartwarming story he said. Happy endings he said. I'll make them "Very happy!" he said.

you would be more menacing with a spoon

>his end goal, which is Emilia
I'm pretty sure the true end goal is Satella.
>the one that walks along with him
That still reminds me of what Subaru was talking about with gods and demons.

Make me.

You can't be sad when you're dead.

Well did did make Rem "Very happy!" in the AU. I wonder what he has in store for Beako, or any of the children that Subaru became a father-figure for.