So whats the plan then lads...

So whats the plan then lads? In 20 years we're going to be under 50% ethnically British and its looking more and more like that's definitely going to happen.

What is the best way to arm the British population. Glowing Niggers gave green light

We need a third civil war.

What are you going to fight it with? Sharpened spoons?

600k pakis a year?
God, you're fucked for goodz

There's something called the army, knobhead.

Italy probably gets more Africans than that every year desu senpai.

Haha wait till the sandniggers are plurality in police and military. Genocide is coming to many Western European countries. In fact its already started but the solution is more darkies, more welfare, and a police state aimed at whites who oppose thr genocide. What a timeline.

And yours is full of paki's and niggers. They're the ones you're going to have to stab with your spoonshanks.

Patagonia will be the last the refuge of the white race. Get while the going is good.

>white genocide isnt real

But we're one of the most racist nations in europe.
Sicilian (yes, the guys that have shitskin blood in them) kids actually kill 'refugees' for fun and they're literally used as slave workers in the south (caporali).

No, you stupid idiot, africans do not stay in Italy because gibs aren't that good for them. Every single nigger tries to go to fucking Sweden, Germany or France because Italy is racist as fuck.

Citation needed.

I can't browse this thread lads it's too sad

>We need a civil war against this tyrannical government!!!!!!!!!
>>Are you going to fight it?
>Of course not. The government will just fight itself. Why would I do something for myself?

The absolute state of britcucks...

I don't want a war against the government. We need a complete eradication of all pakis and niggers. The government is the least of my concerns right now.

I don't think we can rely on the state for this one m8

If you gave a British man a gun, he'd shit his pants and run away

>I don't want a war against the government.
How does a civil war play out in your cucked-out nigger brain?

How about Poles in the UK? They seem to be determined to clean up Europe from shit.

A war that is fought inside one country by two opposing sides. Not necessarily about the government. Look it up.

>Look it up.
It says here that you're a fucking idiot and your country is doomed...
Oh well.

fake news.
there's more "british" muslims fighting for isis than the british army

Why do Brits always brag on Sup Forums about them being 90-95% white then?

How can that be possible if within just 20 years you'll be less than 50%?

They're all going back to Poland now we've left the EU and they mostly just keep themselves to themselves then go home when they've made enough money.

You're saying that as if I disagree with it. Which I obviously don't you fucking idiot.

The plan is that you roll over and die.

Good luck with that. You gave up all your guns and can't even own knives without your government's permission.

We're about 80% white, and the average age of a white person is over 50. I don't know why they say that, maybe they're disinfo shills.

>there's more "british" muslims fighting for isis than the british army
Well that's comforting. Judging by how easy it is for them to decapitate your """fighting men""" in the street while they beg for help like children I don't really think that helps your case.

>P-p-please don't decapitate m-me. I'm a s-strong british soldier.

Same here in the US, most white people I see are over the age of 50. I don't see very many young white people. I very rarely see white children.

It's just banter. Truth is, all of the West is fucked and America, despite being 56% White, is in a better position for long term survival.

Force London to become independent.

You... have no idea what you're talking about. Our army is almost entirely native. All European armies are. Immigrants rarely fight for their new host countries army.

He just lives in the middle of a big city, outside of the biggest cities/any town or village everybody is white. It's also 85% White British, not 80% white in total.

>Our """army""" is almost entirely """native""".
Okay there, Abdul Hussein Shamalakam.

But it is. It doesn't matter what you say it will still be true and what you say will still make you look a fool. You don't know what you're talking about.

Sadly your country and its people have to die in order to serve as an example to other nations what happens when the jew digs his talons in that deep

I don't think anyone will be able to understand the message though, people seem to be programmed to stop questioning one or two steps short of finding the jew behind the curtains of everything.

>Be brave britcuck commando
>Get beheaded in street while your countrymen videotape
>Go to the level of hell reserved for pussies

Yer doin' great! Stronk stronk army.

That example already exists, see: Rhodesia and South Africa.
No one will do anything until it's already over.

Im planning on getting my degree sorted and moving to be around red-pilled white christians. I dont really care if there are loads of non-whites around so US is an option. I just cant liver around leftists anymore

Italian people have a nation irrespective of their borders and who is in them. They could have 10 million africans and they would still have a nation capable of resisting. Unlike UK which is culturally cucked

Why am i replying to a leaf.

Poles generally stick to their own, much like other immigrant groups. Thats fair enough, there is a serious degenerate culture that they try to avoid getting involved in. That being said they have no reason to defend the UK, its not their country and they know that

That was on the last census in 2011, we've dropped between 5-10% since then. I do live in a big city and trust me its more like 25% white here and 0 white kids.

>Why am i replying to a leaf.
Because your alternative is talking to your pushover country"""men""".

Adorable gif

>the projection

>When your one point of national pride is your ability to stand in a line like a drone...
>...and you can't even get that right

>>r/asianmasculinity