Waifu Wednesday

Weekly reminder that you're waifu a cute and so are you.

Other urls found in this thread:

erzaerzaerza.waifu.pl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>your waifu a cute and so are you
thx, babe

Please not another one of these.

Thanks a lot Jebus, Yui is a cute keion too !
I'm not cute, I'm a manly man.

Ohayou waifu thread

Hi everyone

Forever

My beloved has fans, even others that call her their waifu, but I feel like I'm the only one that truly understands and cares about her. How about you?

I love her

Rare for Jebus to start a thread.

Does you're waifu enjoy flowers? What kind of flower fits her the most?

Ohayou, friend.

She seems fond of tulips, though most people would think the lily suits her just fine.

Some questions.

-How merciful is your special one? Given the chance, would they go easy on someone who has wronged them, or would hell hath no fury?

-What element best suits your special one? How come?

-When a problem arises, would they take a more direct approach to solving it, or would they be more innovative in their solution?

My queen forever

I love my waifu!

Nice quads. Also, I think she would be a daisy or a tulip type of girl.
>How merciful is your special one? Given the chance, would they go easy on someone who has wronged them, or would hell hath no fury?
I think she would forgive anyone who does her wrong because thanks to Ui, she knows not of hate.

What anime would you like to see you're waifu in?

Waifu wednesday octuples !

Also shit thread desu.

It hurts to be honest, but better be in pain than numb

>jebus
Litterally who

>Does you're waifu enjoy flowers?
Yes. The not meat kind.

>What kind of flower fits her the most?
That white one..............

How merciful is the waifu?
She's pretty chill dude. Dude from Fog Lake told me so on twitter and it was fuckinnn'((()))) neato

>What element best suits you're waifu
Fire ((((HAPPINESS)))))

>Big long last question
Just take care of the problem duder

:'^)

I adore my sweetheart!

Hallo my friend

Rikka a cute!

Roses

>merciful
Hell hath no fury
>element
Darkness, she's a fallen saint and a black beast
>innovative
She would use her wild imagination

Is you're beloved a realist or an idealist?

Thanks Jebus! Same to you and yours!

She does! I think a rose fits her best.

>Merciful

It depends on how she was wronged, if it's something small and they're sincerely sorry she'll forgive them with some time, but if it's something really bad, or they're not honestly sorry for it she'll hold onto it, and if it's something unforgivable from an enemy she won't pull any punches with it.

>element

Water. Calm, free and beautiful and far more amazing than anyone can imagine, but possibly underestimated in just how powerful it is, and most don't know how to handle it when it's "angry"

>problem

She'd probably try a direct approach, but if she was presented with the chance to be more creative with the solution she'd be able to come up with something.

It may be a bit silly, but I'd love if there was an anime adaptation of her series VNs, as they're very different from the anime.

I see her being more idealistic.

Let's keep things rolling!

What card from the Tarot would best represent you're waifu?

You get a phone call during a really long day you're about to get off from work, and it's your loved one saying that there's a surprise for you when you get home because you've been working so hard lately, what would they surprise you with?

Turns out both of your work schedules start to clash with each other - in other words you're both working long hours and neither of you really see each other except briefly before passing out for the night, and even then you're generally home after they've gone to bed already, it's clear they're getting a little upset that you never see each other much, how do you make it up to them?

You decide to return the favor for the surprise, as you've gotten off early and they're going to be late home, how do you surprise them?

Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all really beautiful!

May you and your waifu discover the mystery that is baby making.

Why are these threads always filled with such casual circlejerking?

These threads are boring without any form of posting deviating from the norm, week after week, verbatim

What do you want? Why are you even here?

To ruin your day

Especailly his.

Good evening waifu thread! You're cute as hell, and your waifu/husbando is lucky to have someone as loving as you!

Good to see you Jebus! Yui a cute, and you're a good person too

(you)

Ohayou Lukafriend! Your waifu a cutecool, and you're a pretty cool user too!

Hi there! Cute waifu you got!

Your waifu a best girl

Yukarin's favourite flower is the dandelion! It's fluffy, just like her!

That's a very nice picture of your waifu!
As for your questions, she tends to forgive and forget quite easily, unless the slight was against her beloved panzers!
I think air would suit her best. She's fast and has a swift personality that changes as fast as the wind plus her fluffy hair in the wind is adorable
I reckon she'd charge right in to most problems!

Of course you do! She's adorable!

I'd love to see her in an anime adaptation of the Rabu Rabu spin off manga!

Cutest girl of her series! Take care of her
Yukari is a healthy mixture of realism and optimism!

Good evening Mintbro!

Yukari could be the princess of swords (taking this from my own Tarot deck so interpretations may vary) but I'd love it if we were the Lovers!

I think she'd like to surprise me with dinner, a bath or maybe tanks

To make up to her, I'd do whatever it takes to get more time off work and match up to her schedule. As long as it takes, I have to see her.

>compliment a waifu/husbando
Konata a cute and hilarious
Crona a sweetheart
Kobori a cute and talented
Miku a beautiful
Kyosuke a best boy
Erza a cool beauty
Hibiki a genki and gorgeous
Mint a super cute!

Questions for the thread!

If your waifu/husbando were to switch bodies with you, what would they do first?
What would you do first?

Is your waifu/husbando enjoying this sudden heatwave?

Stay safe, y'all!

Please post this in every general on Sup Forums as well since you just described them.

But everyone already knows generals are cancer, kinda like tripfags........

Super busy tonight, so probably won't have chance to answer much unfortunately.

He made one a couple of weeks ago too.

>What kind of flower fits her the most?
Sakura, because it's so incredibly Japanesey that it fits her perfectly. Be funny if she poured a handful over my head when we go to watch them together.

>-How merciful is your special one? Given the chance, would they go easy on someone who has wronged them, or would hell hath no fury?
She's not malicious, just teasing. She wouldn't really get angry unless you did something to really wind her up, and it'd probably just result in a pout.

>-What element best suits your special one? How come?
Fire - her burning passion for the things she loves (as well as it being hotblooded and 'cool').

>-When a problem arises, would they take a more direct approach to solving it, or would they be more innovative in their solution?
She'd probably solve it tomorrow or pester me to do it. The latter kind of counts as an innovative way of solving it? I think if she tried to do something different, she'd wind up getting distracted, so simple is probably for the best.

Idealist, because fiction breeds wild and exciting ideas.

>What card from the Tarot would best represent you're waifu?
I don't know if it's bad to take tarot meanings from Persona or not, but Hermit is probably the best in that regard.

>there's a surprise for you when you get home
I imagine this likely takes the form of a cosplay of a character from the current season and some attempt to blend 'bath dinner and me' into one. Which may not always work.

>it's clear they're getting a little upset that you never see each other much, how do you make it up to them?
While we're awake, we could make a little continuing comic together. So each day, we add two or three panels and see where the story goes, slipping in hints as to how our day went allthewhile.

cont...

Thank you, Jebus.

She loves flowers.

Earth, for obvious reasons.

>-When a problem arises, would they take a more direct approach to solving it, or would they be more innovative in their solution?
She'd try to find the best possible solution and follow through with it.

An SoL spinoff anime focused on the Elementario.

A realist.

>Turns out both of your work schedules start to clash with each other - in other words you're both working long hours and neither of you really see each other except briefly before passing out for the night, and even then you're generally home after they've gone to bed already, it's clear they're getting a little upset that you never see each other much, how do you make it up to them?
I would try to take her out to a fancy dinner whenever the both of us have the time.

>Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all really beautiful!
Thank you, Mintbro.
Kuroneko a cute.

Thank you for complimenting her, Yukaribro.

>Is your waifu enjoying this sudden heatwave?
No.

What kind of casual wear does you're waifu love the most?

Thanks Jebus! You too

She does, in one episode she picks a flower up and puts it in her hair. She even became upset when the flower got destroyed by villains. I imagine she looks good with any flower, but personally I would choose the Scarlet Carnation for her because it matches the colour of her hair.

>How merciful is your special one? Given the chance, would they go easy on someone who has wronged them, or would hell hath no fury?
Depends on what they've done. She is usually magnanimous, but evil deeds must still be punished, which typically ends with a big can of ass whooping, especially if it involved either her friends or strawberry cake.

>What element best suits your special one? How come
Earth. She is usually cool and composed, providing strong support for her allies like a pillar of rock. When angered though she becomes an indomitable force to be reckoned with.

>When a problem arises, would they take a more direct approach to solving it, or would they be more innovative in their solution?
She would take the direct approach, but failing that she would ask her friends for help.

>her surprise
Probably hopefully sexy lingerie.

>my surprise
Strawberry cake!

>compliment a waifu
Kuroneko is a real cutie!

If you're waifu was to be a captain of something, what would it be?
What would she name her squadron?

>so are you.
YOU LIE!

This user gets it

Well, we are what we spread.

Always.

Thanks, Jebus! Same to you.

She likes receiving them, yes. I gave her sunflowers for her birthday once, since sunflowers are only one of two types of flowers she knows.

>How merciful is your special one?
She'd be the type to give people second chances, for sure.
>What element best suits your special one?
Water, because swimming! Or Heart, if that counts!
>When a problem arises
Kagura's quite straightforward in most situations, but it would really depend on what kind of problem it is.

It'd be cool to see her in a sports-themed anime, or seeing her interact with other characters in another SoL series.

Idealist.

>What card from the Tarot
The Magician
>what would they surprise you with?
If I knew that, it wouldn't be much of a surprise!
>Turns out both of your work schedules start to clash with each other
I'd do my best to either change my work hours or get another job. Failing that, a week off work for the both of us might help set things straight.
>how do you surprise them?
I would cook her the fanciest three-course meal I could! Unless it's too late for that, in which case I'd set up a movie night with snacks and whatnot.

>If your waifu/husbando were to switch bodies with you, what would they do first?
Probably start exercising more.
>What would you do first?
Probably lewd things.
>Is your waifu/husbando enjoying this sudden heatwave?
She is! She much prefers warmer weather over cold, although she'd prefer it if we went swimming or to the beach whilst it's still nice out.

Shorts, and either a t-shirt or tank top.

>If you're waifu was to be a captain of something, what would it be?
The swim team!
>What would she name her squadron?
The Torpedos, or something equally corny.

>You decide to return the favor for the surprise, as you've gotten off early and they're going to be late home, how do you surprise them?
Probably by attempting to do the same thing myself and making a really bad job of it. She'd probably enjoy me dressed as a butler with the day's manga releases most, though.

>Compliment a waifu
I feel I don't do this enough;
Mio is a cool bassist, with a really cute demeanour and quirks.
Rikka is adorable and deserves many headpats.
Kyouko's super cute with her more delinquent but still caring personality.
Yui is like a permanent walking ray of sunshine with her happy, carefree personality.
Ruri is adorable, especially when she struggles to keep her chuuni facade up while flustered.
Mint looks supremely soft and huggable.
Yukari is ultra-fluffy and is basically walking happiness with her personality.
Kobori is cute through her more 'refined' appearance with those cute little cracks of things she loves breaking through.

And most of all, everyone's waifu is CUTE!

Nice so see you as always! Hope you've had a flufftastic week.

>If your waifu/husbando were to switch bodies with you, what would they do first? What would you do first?
It's a bit of a cop-out but... I think you might be able to guess the answer to this one.

It's hard to concentrate on anything in this weather, which makes playing videogames really hard!

>What kind of casual wear does you're waifu love the most?
Something ultra-casual as more housewear, like a t-shirt or tanktop and small shorts. It's a really cute combination.

>If you're waifu was to be a captain of something, what would it be?
I feel like it'd probably be something like a Macross squadron if she had the choice. Because so many Japanesey things all rolled into one.
Most likely, it'd be named after some super silly finishing move.

Hope everyone has a great week!

I can't imagine her being much of a flower girl, but I don't think she dislikes them either. Her first ikebana experience was quite sour, but the flowers were definitely not the decisive factor.
Her favorite flowers are stated to be Gerberas.
She's known for being very quick to anger, but I can't remember her acting genuinely resentful towards someone.
Definitely fire, she's extremely zealous and possesses a very ardent temper.
She's more fond of the orthodox approach to problems.
Initial D or Spice and Wolf, maybe.
She definitely leans more towards being a realist.

She seems like she'd be a perfect fit in Macross. Then again, to have her show up outside of a gag setting (like Miku in Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei) would probably irritate the fans too much.

Definitely a realist, but that doesn't stop her from trying to reach for the stars.

-Very likely the High Priestess
-If I knew that, it wouldn't be a surprise. ...but for some reason my mind is wandering towards something she'd throttle me over posting about. A date
-As for returning the favor, I'd cook for her a surprise meal, accompanied by flowers and, budget permitting, some nice jewelry

-Probably perform some act of bravado to show off my more confident side.
-It's only gonna get hotter in my area. Good luck to you as well.

Something fluffy and loose. Depending on the weather.

Her own fleet of seaships forever trolling the ocean floor under the name 'The Flying Hellfish'.

You don't even know the half of it

I've never really thought about it before. I feel like sunflowers would be nice because they match her ribbon and contrast with her hair and fashion sense.

She's definitely not above getting revenge on someone
>Element?
Darkness, or if you're one of those people who don't count that, fire.
>Problem solving
She skirts around the main issue trying to find ways to solve it without confrontation
Chuunis are best girls always!
Also idealist!
>Tarot cards
I'd like for us to be the lovers, but I feel like a nega-version of the angel oracle cards would fit her too.
>keitai
Her in new panties
>schedule clash
I find a day where neither of us have work. I spend all my free time leading up to that day planning and setting up a sort of scavenger hunt/adventure throughout town and the surrounding area. At the end is a box with a picnic basket, blankets, and snacks, and we watch the sunset together.
>reverse surprise
Make her favorite food for dinner, dress in my chuuni outfit and kabedon.
And thank you! Your waifu is cute too!
>sudden heatwave
Socal? We both hate it, me less than her because I've lived with it every year of my life. She can't wear most of her costumes/fancy dresses without getting heat stroke.
>casual wear
I'll interpret casual wear as being not her chuuni outfits, so this one
>captain
She'd be the leader of a group of mercenaries called the black raison d'etre

Every waifu here is beautiful and deserving of their husbandos!

And to add to discussion, what's your waifu's favorite place in town?

Thank you, Jebus. Same to you.

Every Wednesday until you like it!

I know some Mikufags and they are ok. Community(/jp/) is usually nice too.

Yes, a lot.
Snowdrops.

>-How merciful is your special one? Given the chance, would they go easy on someone who has wronged them, or would hell hath no fury?
She would go easy. She is golden hearted.
Love!
She would try direct approach, I think.

My hoodie.

Idealist.

>What card from the Tarot would best represent you're waifu?
Lovers, I think.
>You get a phone call during a really long day you're about to get off from work, and it's your loved one saying that there's a surprise for you when you get home because you've been working so hard lately, what would they surprise you with?
Surely something cute. Maybe collage with our images, or cooked something special.
>Turns out both of your work schedules start to clash with each other - in other words you're both working long hours and neither of you really see each other except briefly before passing out for the night, and even then you're generally home after they've gone to bed already, it's clear they're getting a little upset that you never see each other much, how do you make it up to them?
I don't think she would need to work that much, I could support both of us. She might reduce hours so we can spend more time together.
>You decide to return the favor for the surprise, as you've gotten off early and they're going to be late home, how do you surprise them?
A nice dinner and romantic bath, with bubbles and rose pellets.

Thank you, Jebus

I feel exactly the same, even other people who claim to like her don't seem to understand her like I do.

Fuuka loves flowers, she has them all over her room.
I think lavender is fitting for her.

>merciful?
Very
>would they go easy on someone who has wronged them?
She was already in a situation like that, and she forgave the girl, which made them turn into a better person, and later became her best friend.
>element?
Water
>How come?
She's as pure as the most crystalline lake, she's flexible and easily adapts to different situations, and lastly I feel refreshed and relaxed when I see her.
>innovative or direct?
Innovative

Idealist

>tarot?
The High Priestess, obviously.
>You get a call from your loved one after a long day of work saying she has a surprise for you, what do you think it could be?
A cake maybe? I'm not sure what Fuuka's idea of a surprise is.
>both of your work schedules start to clash with each other, you both work long hours and neither of you really see each other except briefly before passing out for the night, how do you make it up to them?
Ask for a different schedule, if that doesn't work then ask for some vacations because I deserve them.
Prepare a romantic candle-lit dinner, fill the tub with hot water, and get the lotion and oils ready to massage her before she sleeps.
>Remember to compliment a waifu today!
chihiro is super cute!
Konata has pretty hair!

>If your waifu were to switch bodies with you, what would they do first?
That's a weird one
Probably feel my muscles, I guess?
Touch her (my?) fluffly hair.
>Is your waifu enjoying this sudden heatwave?
I doubt it.
>Stay safe, y'all!
You too.

Same goes to you.

What have you done for your loved one recently?
I'm still going to the gym so I can be a strong and big man that could carry her like the princess she is

cont.

>If your waifu/husbando were to switch bodies with you, what would they do first?
Probably rush to me and panic.
Same.
To a degree. She likes warm, nice weather but not when it's too hot.

Sundresses.

Crossie.

I don't have a waifu, but its nice to see others being this dedicated to their waifu, it makes me feel all fuzzy inside. I hope I can meet the one someday and join the discussions. pls no bully

I feel that sometimes for understanding. She has legitimately the deepest, most complicated character I've ever seen. But that makes it fun to discuss about with other people who are passionate. In the end we just have different understandings from each other.
Peach blossoms, sunflowers.
-This is important to her. Mercy is a powerful force that keeps society together. To Rika mercy is knowing that there doesn't have to be "losers" in her world. If we are incapable of forgiving each other than it is better to have a god to step in and take on those sins for himself.
-Wind and fire symbolize other people in the story. I suppose water would be acceptable. She's very mystic in strange and mysterious sense. Like an endless ocean. She can be both sunny and warm like a beachside tide, or hard and cold like ice. She crashes against immovable objects, the very earth itself as if to challenge it's resolve. She is always pulled along by the gravity of the moon, and she curses the moon for it.
-Sometimes one or the other. You could call her a more innovative person though. Most problems usually have to do with problems that require thinking and solving. So she's adapted a tricky way of dealing with things.
Other than her anime or any new specials? Anywhere where she can take it easy I guess. A side character in Saki maybe. With a weird time-based power.
Even if there's a 1 in quadrillion chance of a miracle, she'll reach out and believe in it! The way she thinks, she takes the ideal world first and goes to work with that goal in mind. Never give in to a lesser world.
I should really play those games again one day. I only ever got the Vanilla & Chitose routes. Those tactical battles were a lot of fun.
-The Fool/The Sun
-Bottle of booze and a big hug

-Work something out and get time off, plan something special for that time. I think she'd understand and wouldn't get too upset. She's got pretty flexible time schedule as well.
-Flowers and presents (it's not the monetary that matters it's the thought, of course)
She'd tease the hell out of me and make me do embarrassing things while wearing a maid uniform.
>what would you do?
y-you know
-Pool and beach time! (what heat wave)
-Yeah, you too.
Summer dresses. Light and easy for a bit of tomboy play while being girly.
Captain of a secret occult demon sealing miko team, fighting to save Japan. She tried to name it nipah~nipah fighting magical girls powerful plus! But it's an unofficial name that only she uses and it defaulted to some traditional name.
Her little house where she lives with Hanyuu and Satoko. And right beside it is the scenic overview of the village, an excellent spot for picnics. There's a lot of good and bad memories everywhere in the village. Every area is important.
I tried to learn mahjong because it appears a little in her story and I want to look cool for her. Well I won't "look cool" for a long time but at least I know the basics now.
Good luck. Remember never "force it".

Describe how a very slow, quiet, peaceful day with your waifu would be like.

Saya can be quite ruthless.

>What element best suits your special one? How come?

Is life an element? Because that.

>When a problem arises, would they take a more direct approach to solving it, or would they be more innovative in their solution?

Saya can think outside the box pretty well and isn't worried about ethics when she comes up with solutions to her problems.

I'd like an SoL but there's no chance of that and it'd be a very unique SoL.

She's ultimately an idealist with a romantic view of love.

>Tarot

I don't claim to be well versed in Tarot symbolism but I'd say The Empress or The Hanged Man

>Surprise

A new pet perhaps?

>Reverse Surprise

I'd like to take her on a date somewhere romantic.

I admire Yukari's honest love for tanks and Konata's love for all things weab.

Summer dresses are the best

A team of scientists maybe? That'd be a ridiculous scenario.

My waifu's favorite place is anyplace she can feel at home. Unfortunately this is very rare.

I was just looking at a picture of her and in doing so felt like I really locked eyes with her. I'm sure that this is what true happiness feels like.

Have a nice day.

I don't really remember any special interaction with flowers, but she probably love them and would blush like a little girl at the sight of her loved one giving her a bouquet of roses.

She's pretty merciful, and would forgive the person that wronged them as long as it wasn't something really bad or something terrible.
I might not be as merciful as her

From what I can see on personalities websites and tests, she would be water.

She's not really the direct person, she would take time to think about it, and plan something if necessary.

Aria ! The setting is wonderful and the undines would be wonderful friends.

She's a realist, serious and mature person.
But secretly love to think about ideal cute stuff, but that's a secret

She rather pants over skirts, probably because skirts are already part of her highschool uniform and that she maybe don't want to wear them even more in casual outfits.

I don't know, maybe a volleyball team, she seemed to be really interested by that sport when she watched other girls play.
Something incredibly cute and cheesy.

Keep at it dude

Ohayou~ friend.

>>How merciful is your special one? Given the chance, would they go easy on someone who has wronged them, or would hell hath no fury?
She is more the merciful person.
Maybe Water because of obvious reasons. Or Fire.
She would try the direct approach first.

Ohayou Kuronekofriend.

Ohayou Yukari friend~
I'm not the Lukabro who normally praises your waifu ever time.
She has very fluffy hair through.

I don't know. It's hard to self insert into a girl that has a male body.

Not what you think.
I would troll people on the internet.

The temperatures we have here are nothing compared to what Japan has in summer.

>What kind of casual wear does you're waifu love the most?
Normal black or white dress.

My waifu is super cute.
Especially when she's dress in K-katanashi's uniform.

I shudder to think what Sup Forums would be without you Jebus.

'sup

hello

I feel similarly about mai waifu

>Does you're waifu enjoy flowers? What kind of flower fits her the most?
Yes, who doesn't? A thorned rose fits her I best.

She can be quite wrathful but beneath that wrath is a heart of gold.

Electricity because Biribiri reminds me of her.

More direct approach.

A good one

>Is you're beloved a realist or an idealist?
Somewhere in between

The Miracle of the Supreme Ultimate card

If I knew, it wouldn't be a surprise now would it?

I find the thought frightening

Not really. Global warming must be stopped

Tomboyish casual wear

Leader of a fighter plane squadron

Kirijima Liberation

Shopping district

Not enough. It's never enough.

That's a cute girl

Skirts are overrated. I want to see more girls in pants.

Skirts are still pretty cute though.

She enjoys the mushroom kind of flowers

I think she'd be rather merciful as long as the culprit didn't anything too bad.

Definitely earth

She'd take the most direct approach for sure

Slice of life with a focus on cooking/brewing

Considering she is seems so ok with death and accepting of the way people are, a realist

I guess hermit but I'm not sure since I know shit about Tarot

the house is full of candles and she's waiting in the bathtub

I stop sleeping altogether and spend my nights with her

Honestly, pretty much the same way

She'd probably try peeing while standing and I'd do the obvious thing

Not at all

shirt + sweatpants
the comfier the better

The captain of Fungae and she'd call her squadron the shroomies

Either the market or the fountain

I'm learning how to draw so I can one day draw as many pictures of her as my hands allow it

We wake up together an stay in bed for 2 hours, then we have breakfast on the balcony followed by a walk through the woods
We have a picnic and after lunch I draw her while she relaxes on my lap
In the evening we watch movies until we fall asleep on the couch

Is your waifu scared of something in particular? If so, can you protect her from that?

youre pretty cool too i guess

I don't know too many flowers, but she kind of reminds me of the tiger lily.

There was a time when she acted ruthlessly for the sake of survival, but that time is behind her. Now she's much more forgiving but she can still be stubborn at times.
Fire for her crimson hair and burning determination.
She's rather direct.

A classic style magical girl anime along the lines of PreCure.

She's an idealist at heart.

>clashing schedules
this is my life. it's a shame but i try to make it up to her with some together time whenever time allows it.

yukarin a cute and fluff
masturbate
>heat wave
Lots of lazing around. It suits her.

Short shorts and a light undershirt. Cute cute.

Busy day, might post more later. Have a good one waifufriends.

Yes. Her family name comes from a flower in her universe.

To those who have good intentions, she is. To those who do not, she does not hold back.

Ice. She's a yuki onna, so that makes that pretty obvious.

Direct, unless the situation calls for some subtlety.

A remake that better follows the manga, now that it's over.

Realist.

>your loved one saying that there's a surprise for you when you get home because you've been working so hard lately, what would they surprise you with?
It wouldn't be much of a surprise if I knew.

>it's clear they're getting a little upset that you never see each other much, how do you make it up to them?
I rarely use vacation days, so that might be a good time to use them.

It might be cliche, but I like buying things for people as a surprise like chocolates and such. I'd probably just do that, along with flowers.

Pinch my...er, her stomach and sigh with despair.

Try not to touch anything.

Absolutely not.

She usually wears casual by default.

Being a leader of a group or just working with a group doesn't seem like her style.

A secluded rooftop or spot in a forest.

I love my wife

A cute SoL featuring her and the girls from the guild.

Idealist.

Thanks Yukaribro!

>switch bodies
I think we would both be pretty embarrassed at first. I would probably apologize profusely for her having to be stuck in my body.

>heat
Being in her armour all day, she's used to it.

Fashionable ones!

Her guild.

Just been working on improving myself. Recently I made a pl website for her too on erzaerzaerza.waifu.pl

Both of sitting out in the garden in the warm summer heat. She would be practicing her sword swings, while I read a book.

Not too sure, I think she'd be somewhat merciful.

Just some SoL kinda thing.

>surprise
No idea whatsoever.

Robots.

Hi!

She likes flowers, especially when it's a whole field of them that she can lay down on. Though it's more because it's a part of nature, than for the flowers themselves. I think the osiria rose or the amaryllis suits her best, since they're associated with personal strength and freedom.

She's merciful when given the chance to be, but in the heat of the moment she tends to mete out punishment swiftly and callously. If you steal from her though, then there's nowhere to hide.
>Elements
Earth, for reasons I feel are obvious.
>Problems
She can be pretty inventive when it comes to getting the job done, but she tends to go for surprisingly simple and straight forward tactics.

Season 2

Realist, without a doubt.

The Hermit.
>Surprise
Maybe a meal she tried to cook on her own, as dangerous as that tends to be.

Her wardrobe is pretty limited, usually she just removes her coat and jacket.

I feel a commando squad would be the only thing to offer her a real challenge.

Any local restaurant.

Do relax after a long day, would you try to give your waifu a massage? Or vice-versa? Who would be better at it?

>You get a phone call during a really long day you're about to get off from work, and it's your loved one saying that there's a surprise for you, what would they surprise you with?
She bought me a telescope ?

>Turns out both of your work schedules start to clash with each other - how do you make it up to them?
I'll try to get a change in my work schedule, if it don't work then I'll just start to secretly search and apply for another job and leave the current one.
At the same time, I'll try to make our week-ends really special, since it will be the only time together we will have.

I would prepare the dinner for her, with a nice cake that I would have bought outside as dessert. And prepare her a nice hot bath too ! So when she get home she would have the choice between dinner, bath, or me !

Mint a beautiful and cute !
Luka a best vocaloid !
Yukari Akiyama a super cute Akiyama !
Erza has wonderful red hair !
Kagura a cutecool !

Find a mirror to see the reflection, then panic loudly.

Find her and try to comfort and calm her, then start thinking about a solution to this problem.

These threads are a snoozefest desu senpai baka

(((Just something about circlejerks tuen me off!)))

*I mean pear blossoms.

azusa mah waifu

Turtlenecks

It would be raining for the whole day, we would stay at home meditating, watching movies, practicing Yoga, playing some games or anything that seems fun.
And at night, we would bundle up together, cuddling tenderly as the sound of rain and the warmth of our bodies slowly sent us to sleep.

I would absolutely LOVE to massage Fuuka's wonderful body, getting a massage sounds nice too but I think I would enjoy giving her one more.

Maybe it's a bit vain and/or presumptive, but I definitely believe so.

I think he does. Black roses; several of his attacks/his motif in general towards the very end of the manga incorporate them.

Depends on what the wrong was. He's fairly passive in general, but there's certain buttons of his that you really shouldn't push.
Water. Just as capable of being calm, mellow, and soothing as fearsome and destructive.
He generally shies away from taking the direct approach, but will if he has to.

It's not a surprise if I know what it is!
This is among my personal worst-case scenarios, for a variety of reasons. We're both relatively simple people who probably could get by well enough on one income, so the both of us working that much in the first place has potentially concerning implications. Anyway. I think the best start at tackling the issue would be to take a few days off, at least 3-5, and spend those days just being lovey-dovey. Going on a date or two, baking and gardening together, simply giving ourselves time to reconnect a bit and enjoy each other's company. And from there, look into getting fewer hours at work, or possibly a career change.
A bouquet of flowers, and freshly baked homemade sweets. Something tells me he'd love and appreciate both.

Thanks for complimenting him again, you're absolutely right.
Try to get a handle on the weirdness that is occupying someone else's body, for one. Although the feeling of being without the black blood for the first time in __ years may be quite novel to him.

Do you prefer her eng or jap dub?

I consider Japanese to be her true voice, bur her original english voice in P3 is ok too.
Sure, it has a few slips here and there, but I think that's just lazy voice director instead of bad VA.
I also think Wendee Lee is bad as Fuuka, since she takes away her gentle and delicate tone and makes her sound loud and spunky, something Fuuka isn't.

The local sushi parlor.

Holding onto hope. Realizing that a lot of my worries about myself are just in my head.

In cooler weather... a nice picnic at the park under the shade of a tree, followed by a nice walk around town that doesn't involve chasing imaginary monsters.

Not scared per say, but she does startle easily. I imagine that I'll probably wind up the human shield if we ever go through one of those spook house mazes.

She would probably be better at it, though she'd be just as happy on the receiving end. Last time I tried, things got pretty slick.

Okay, we've all seen and done the whole 'magical girl waifu' thing, but what would be their signature attack? Doesn't even have to be an attack; it could be a spell, an incantation, or even a Stand if you want.

Yeah I have about the same thoughts. For my next replay I was going to try the undub. I fucking love P3 but I've never fully experienced the japanese voices.
Anyways I wanted to say you've got really good taste, Fuuka isn't my favorite purseowner but she's up there with Chie and Aigis.

Thank you user, I love Fuuka very much.
I hope you enjoy your playthrough
Don't forget to download the widescreen patch if you want to play it in a more cinematic way.

Too drunk to answer questions but I just wanted to say you're all deserving of your waifu's love and I hope you happily spend eternity with her.

Love, Yomikobro.

i would say yes since she wears one

all of them

do you want to toast to our waifus?

>And to add to discussion, what's your waifu's favorite place in town?
Any place that sells tuna.

>What have you done for your loved one recently?
Procrastination, wait that's nothing to be proud of.

>Describe how a very slow, quiet, peaceful day with your waifu would be like.
Sitting at home and doing nothing. Maybe to quite.
Taking a long breakfast.
Going for a walk in the area and talk about stuff.
Eat ice cream.

Skirts >>> pants

>Do relax after a long day, would you try to give your waifu a massage? Or vice-versa? Who would be better at it?
I don't like massages but I'd try to give her one.

Not playing Pokémon GO? Nice to find another sane person.

Why does she have green eyes on that pic?

Senjougahara Hitagi FTW

I post on like 5 boards.

Nothing special, except for everyday stuff.

We would cuddle a lot before going out of the bed. We would go shopping together to buy ingredients for dinner and prepare it together. Then we would go on a walk somewhere nice, maybe a park. And finally we would go back to home, and watch movie together while cuddling on bed.

It feels so nice.

I like to imagine her being scared of thunder, but she probably wouldn't be.

Yea sure. But I don't know how to do it. I would have to learn it first.

Thank you Jebus.

She loves flowers. Camelias.

-She would show hell fury if she needs to.
-Lightning self explanatory.
-She would take the direct approach.

Realist.

-A mix between Wheel of Fortune, Devil and Empress
-Naked Apron, waiting for me at the door and a surprise kiss.
-Ask for a week off and take her out places
-Surprise kiss, Make dinner for her, and take her to the bedroom
-Mio is a great bassist

Probably not.

The Shrine.

Haha. Tomorrow is our anniversary/ her birthday I am prepared for it.

Death. Losing loved ones. I will make sure she never dies

Yes I would. I would be better at it.

Why not? I think toasting our waifus would be lovely.

What is your waifu most famous for, is she adored at a certain place or event? Yomiko is well known for having a deep, profound love of books that even she has become a celebrity due to buying so many and achiving legendary status.

Kind of like in Lucky Star with Kanata being renowned for buying video game merch.

Anyway, I love each and every one of you and I hope you find happiness with your beloved.

For lack of a better answer, her school, because that's where her friends are!

I went for a jog yesterday, for the first time in a while.

Getting out of bed at around midday, maybe doing a few lengths of our own pool if it's a nice enough day, then watching TV or playing videogames until late.

I am aware of similar emotions.

I can assist with that!

She might have a slight fear of flying, and spooky things in general. I would simply have to be there with her to comfort her in those situations.

That sounds like a great idea! I get the feeling that she'd be a little better at it than me; she might have better knowledge of muscles and whatnot.

She would like to be the captain of a BL doujin circle called, 'the Freedom Fujos.'

Thank you, Konatabro.

She loves the city lights at night.

I went on a walk yesterday.

Having a long breakfast meal, discussing whatever anime or manga we've seen recently, stuff like that.

She is terrified of being seen as a burden to her friends. Sadly, it's not something I can protect her from.

I would love to give her a massage.
Both of us would do something wrong.

No clue, honestly. I like the alteration, though. Granted, they're nothing compared to her blue eyes, but she looks pretty decent in green.

Her being the first bilingual vocaloid. Though I imagine that she would have some sort of reputation involving her love of tuna.

Yui too.

To be honest, I figure she'd enjoy any kind of flowers if they were given to her as a gift. She's a romantic like that. But I think red hibiscus flowers suit her most.

She's very hotheaded, especially when it comes to love and war. She wouldn't be one to let certain things go, I don't think.

Fire. For various reasons, one of which concerning her being cold-blooded and being unable to handle cold temperatures.

>When a problem arises
She would take a hands-on approach to solving it.

Well, I think a spinoff anime of her going back home to visit her mom for a time would be neat. She could meet a bunch of other girls like her in her tribe and do fun things.

>Tarot
I'm inclined to say Lovers or the Sun.

>What would they surprise you with?
I'm sure it would be something like a meal that she practiced all day to try and cook to perfection. That would be really sweet of her.

>how do you make it up to them?
Good thing my work schedule is so flexible.

>How would you surprise them?
A grand feast of various meats and egg dishes.

>Remember to compliment a waifu
I remembered it's Akeno's birthday tomorrow. Happy Birthday to her.

>If your waifu/husbando were to switch bodies with you
It would be a disaster.

A lot better than I am. And I'm usually okay with hot weather.

>What kind of casual wear
She likes a lot of urban clothes. Sometimes denim ones. The kind she can see herself going on dates in.

Maybe an espionage group.
Something like "The Apophis Black Ops"

The mall, or the beach.

I can agree to this. I've been trying to stay fit, as well as getting better at cooking.

Thanks.

I feel like I'm one of the few who take my relationship with Miku seriously. Not just "lol XD she's my way-foo!~" But of course, I know there are probably several others who do share my faithfulness. I wonder how long other Mikufags have been together with her, though.

She does. Tulips. They're her favorite.

She'd be merciful. She's too good to harm another being so ruthlessly.

I think it'd be water or snow. They're kind of the same thing though. Light is another good one.

Direct I think.

I'm pretty sure she's already made tons of small appearances in some way or another. The only 4 that I currently know of are umaru, lucky star, watamote, and black rock shooter. None of which I have watched though...

I'm not sure. I'm not up to date on my tarot card personalities. While I can probably guess since I've played persona before, I'm not sure where she'd fit exactly.

lew...d? I think she'd surprise me with a love song, most of all.

By taking advantage of the time we do have together to the fullest, or taking off a day to especially treat her like a princess.

Dinner, house cleaned, and maybe a new clothing item or two. Flowers and sweets too.

Nepgear a very hopeful and cute. I'm currently playing rebirth 2 and I'm not sure what to do at the end of chapter 5, since the game has about 7 endings that I need to extensively grind out...

A ship? An airship? A band? Spring onions? I'm not good at making names...

Picked myself up after falling into despair once more. But seriously, I've started lifting and exercising more frequently.

Lots of cuddling, silence, and kissing. Lewd wouldn't be quiet.

It makes my knees weak, my heart beat faster, it makes me want to die!

My Miku fills me with so much desu-spair.

Have you ever apologized to your waifu for anything?

Ah, I'm far too bashful for something like that! I wouldn't want to burden her with something like that either though her cold hands might feel really nice...

Then again, I have really soft hands and fingers, like, baby soft. If that would make her happy, I would do it. It's just so embarrassing to think about.

She already uses ice spikes and claws that she can instantly form over her own hands. The claws in particular are probably her most well known weapons.

Thank you. Hope you have fun with that.

Besides the ice powers? Probably being a stalker.

I apologize for everything all the time. It's just what I do.

Who /uglywaifu/ here?

Aww Happy early anniversary to you. How many years have you been together with her

She hates ghosts. Also, her birthday is on Halloween, so go figure.

>would you try to give your waifu a massage? Or vice-versa?
Is both an acceptable answer?
Though I think she'd be better at it.

She always wanted to be a magical girl, but in that same chapter she said this, she was cast as a villain. I guess she'd probaby have spells based on serpent creatures like Marilith and Jormungandr.

>What is your waifu most famous for, is she adored at a certain place or event?
She recently found a job as a shrine maiden in her series. The elderly love her there because she well, being a lamia symbolizes good luck for the shrine. It's cute.

Is there something your waifu aspires to? Is it something she's wanted for a long time, or only recently? And how does she improve herself towards that?

Also, does your waifu have family they miss?

>swapping bodies

We'd probably both freak out a bit, I'd probably have to hide somewhere away from people as I'd probably gain her telepathy but have no ability to control it. She'd have to get used to the sudden height boost.

>heatwave

She dresses pretty light so I don't think she'd have too many problems handling it.

Sundresses

I actually think she'd do quite well leading her troupe. Even if she doesn't see it in herself.

I could see her enjoying downtown with the cafes, sweet shops, and other stores.

A lot of recent plans have gone on the backburner for a small home renovation at the moment as well as a move coming up. I'm still trying to keep getting stronger for her though!

I may be a bit biased, but they're probably the best VNs I've ever gone through haha. If you do, let me know! I love talking to people about them.

Sleeping in a bit late, going out to a cafe on the lake, maybe enjoying some dinner before heading back home after watching the sun go down or heading back early and I'd cook her up something nice, then just relax for a bit and maybe call it an early night or stay up a bit late and go grab some snacks from the store and have fun until the suns coming up, though she might have fallen asleep beside me by that point.

Maybe throw a bit of time for exercise in there somewhere like before we leave.

Shes really scared of showing her true self to people, that'd be something we'd constantly be working on together so she can be more comfortable around others, that said, I think it'd always be a battle to deal with.

Me to her, it'd help her unwind and probably make my poor heart go crazy. I think I'm coming out ahead, because just seeing her so calm and relaxed would do the same for me, and I get to pamper my angel.

Giant love powered laser canon, or for less overkill some variation of her ships "Flyer Dance" attack.

Yes, mainly when I'm in a bad way mentally as I begin feeling like I'm failing her by not staying strong.

>goals

I think most of all she wants to be able to live life to its fullest and free to do what she wants. It's why she left home, among other reasons.

>family

Despite their issues she does miss her Dad quite a bit because she knows he cares, but she also knows that the choices she's made were the right ones.

I've had a very long, very frustrating day today, but with her with me I think I can pull through if I just don't let it get to me. I hope all of your days have been better.

>I may be a bit biased, but they're probably the best VNs I've ever gone through haha. If you do, let me know! I love talking to people about them.
Yeah, I can't recommend my waifu's VNs enough (Higurashi) because they're the best I've read, heh.
But I had a lot of fun with Galaxy Angel's tone, characters. And there's something about a game that's about 20% gameplay and 80% visual novel that I love. It really sucks you in. Like, how in a lot of novels you just get choices to make you feel like the MC. But here outcome of the battle is literally decided by you. Even if it's not much of the overall game it's enough to invest you. Another VN I love where that happens is Symphonic Rain, where you just play a little rhythm game occasionally, but it does so much to put you in the MC's shoes.

Honestly, I kept ping-ponging between different girls the entire time. I finished 1 with Ranpha. I didn't quite like the clingy way she got so I switched to Mint in 2, got attached to Chitose and went with her in 2 and 3. Then back to the beginning to do it all again with Vanilla, who I settled with as my favorite. The ordeal really burned me out on the series for a while.
Did you like Mint right away? Did you watch the anime first? The GA anime is still in my backlog.

A couple of times. Mostly for actions too shameful to admit here.

No clue. She never talks about her family for some reason.

Hang in there, friend. Let her be your strength and resolve.

Today is a good day. Though I can't really answer everything because I donated a lotta blood recently and thinking is a wee bit too much right now. All of the waifus are cute.

Where would your waifu be most likely to work at? If your waifu already has a job, tell us what she does and if she's a hard worker!

Have a lovely day.

Another one!

Haisai!

I do not recognize the legitimacy of others who claim her to be their waifu.

Kyouko a cute!

Hibiki enjoys all kinds of flowers! If I had to pick, it would either be the Helianthus or the Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis!

Hibiki is forgiving of those that learned their lesson. She does not take pleasure in making others sad, even if that person made her sad.
Fire because of her passion and her confidence.
Hibiki would try a direct approach if it seems feasible, and then would take a step back and try something different if that failed.

I'd like to see her in a light-hearted comedy like Puchimas!

Hibiki is more of an idealist, but with a firm grip on reality.

>What would they surprise you with?
Who knows! Hibiki likes to keep things fresh and interesting, so maybe we will go out on a date somewhere or maybe she is making a particular dish for dinner, or maybe [redacted]!
>How do you make it up to them?
It depends, are we both working because it's necessary for paying the bills or are we working because we really enjoy our jobs? If it's the former, then we would either work through it or try to take a weekend off to catch back up. If it's the former, then we would both just cut down on our work hours for a bit so that we could be together more often. I don't care about my job as much as I care about Hibiki, and I would gladly pick more time with her than more hours working for just a little bit extra cash.
>How do you surprise them?
She's probably tired, so i'll make her one of her favorite dishes!
Momo a cute and is lucky to have such a loving husbando!

Hibiki really is the cutest. I love her!
Her family name is read as "Standing Flower", and she's the Sunflower to Miku's Sunshine
9 times out of 10, she'll do everything she can to mend relationships or save someone from being evil, but even she has her limits

Fire because of her hotbloodedness

She's very direct in her solutions, either talk it out or punch it until you can talk it out
She's very much an idealist with a massive hero complex, which only got reaffirmed in GX
Surprise her with her favorite food, gohan ando gohan!

Yukari is a fluffiest, but not as fluffiest as Bikki.
Her outfits change regularly due to each season being set in a different season, but frilly dresses/sweaters seem to be a mainstay. I'm not even sure what her GX casual clothes can be called but they're the cutest.
Obaa-chan's okonomiyaki restaurant, Flower.
Not enough beyond cuddling her daki every night.
I'm disappointed there's no art of Bikki wearing jeans.
She would definitely be better at it, she has the kindest hands in the world

This detective outfit that they showed off for the pachislot machine is the cutest goddamn thing in the entire world.

I saw the anime first, but it was long before I even knew what a waifu was, so I just saw her as a character I REALLY REALLY liked for years.

Then I rediscovered the series, played the first VN, had a complete mental breakdown where she saved my life, and in that she stole my heart. That was almost a year and a half ago now, I still think it's funny that I was searching so long and hard for love when someone was waiting the entire time for me.

The anime is really good and a favorite of mine, but you'll notice more and more differences as you go on (Mints a little more murdery, characters aren't quite as unique as they are in the VNs, anime Chitose a shit who tries to ruin everything, the universe sometimes just straight up ends because it's completely episodic with not a whole lot carrying over too often, and a couple other things.)

If anything I recommend that anyone the first season and episode 52 and 53 (Final Dish: Rebecca was supposed to be the series finale from my understanding, it's way more serious and shows how good a more serious series/OVA could be, also In the Chaos is a bloody beautiful song.) And if you like insane comedy go for the rest. Except Rune. Fuck Rune.

Secret question: Was it love on first sight?

Fuuka bazooka

In action