THE DAY OF THE ROPE - KEK HAS FORSAKEN (You) EDITION

So now that we know Kek has forsaken Sup Forums, where will his power be seen next? And what does Sup Forums think they must do to win Keks favor once more.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogdoad_(Egyptian)
youtube.com/watch?v=vqkvmHcZkMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No you don't understand.

Sup Forums has birthed a new mascot.

Shadow chan is always cheering for you behind the statues.

Protect her

Gets give life. Shadow chan is more real than any one of us now.

Of course, and I'm playing shortstop for the Mets.

Kekshit was always cringy. How do you guys live with yourself?

now i see why they want to tear down statues!!

antifa wants to kill our shadow waifus, they know that together, our power would be unstoppable

First of all: gas all you communists.

>shadow
hidden projection symbolizing the secret nature of a thing
>statue
the monolithic Jewish conspiracy
>anime girl
the idolized prize beloved by kek's followers, the symbol of the love to which we all aspire

Kek told you that hidden in the shadow of the satanic conspiracy controlling the world is the beautiful future we all desire, and you dare question him?

Interesting, explain.

I'm not a communist, so read more.

YOU LEAVE SHADOW CHAN ALONE RIGHT NOW

That's the most Sup Forums-like get in years.
Kys cringe retard.

Drawfags, FULFILL YOUR DESTINY!

Kek has sent us Shadow chan to protect the statues!

0_0

This is fate.

OH MY FUCKING FUCK

The shadow of DEATH chan?

IT MAKES SENSE

Kek gonna nuke Korea

Ehehehe... reminder that it all started out as a turkish cookie and then evolved into Pepe's spooky master.

I literally enjoy all the nonsense you people came up with (to a point, but you really dropped the ball comparing it with that tard Trump) but here's al reality check for you:

This chan shit of yours ain't real, drop the frog and kek bs. It's ok to use it for fun but you wackos took it for real and to the next level. That's a dangerously deranged road you're on, repent or fall into chaos yourself.

yeah and drop the anime shit too, that shits cancer

shadow chan my ass kek

Beholdeth Shadow Chan: The Watcher of Worlds

SPREAD IT KEK HAD NOT FORSAKEN US

foreshadowing for nuke shadows

simulacrum, lol. No one cares about cripples who were protsting, /pol cares only about anime girls

DIGITS CONFIRM

Shadow-kun wa totemo kawaii desu, uguu

I was looking for this, good job with the flat head

Normie tier post

FORCE THE WORLD TO FACE THE SHADE

I LOVE YOU SHADOW-CHAN

Look for more clues
She must have been in other places before coming to Sup Forums
Same thing with pepe and the egyptians or shadilay

Wait, is anyone surprised by this? You knew Trump was going to make anime real, right?

KEK WILLS IT

gas yourself faggot

>he thinks kek has forsaken Sup Forums
7 more years, faggot.
Deal with it.

fuck off

wrong reply, sorry cunt

Shadow-chan with Yotsuba fanart when?

This post literally makes no sense.

Kekuit, aka Shadow-Chan.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)
>inb4 Horsemen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogdoad_(Egyptian)

Set your board style to Tomorrow for that extra shadow aesthetic.

Guys. Guys. Listen. Guys. Are you listening?

It's the loli from Eromanga Sensei.

No. Fuck off faggot.

nyoh my god

Ohayou!! Kage-chan desu!!

the birth of a meme

>Ebola-Chan/Pestilence
>Winter-Chan/Death
>Shadow-Chan/War

Famine will come.

youtube.com/watch?v=vqkvmHcZkMs

Sup Forums kek has given us the gift of the collective fuck off and go back faggot let real men do the gods work .

this is funny user. we should all chip in and get you some sort of prize

Not just any anime girl. That's the silhouette of fuckin' Ebolachan. Holy shit, I don't think people realize what this means... That get... That shadow.

Kek has spoken in a very subtle way today my friends.

we need another -chan and we have the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse

Lurk moar meme flager
>get is good get

I love you, Ebola-chan ;'(

CALM BEFORE THE STORM

Shadowchan is the only anime I don't hate.

shadow chan fucking kek
We need more art

"I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!"

Shadow-Chan is the descendant of our for fathers for years mankind have tried to capture her, her breath froze those who tried to capture her, after many years scurrying the land she then went to North Korea to find refuge, but in return found slavery she then escape the clutches of Kim il sung, who tried to use her magic against burger land yet it was futile, she loved burger land and felt bad for them for they were brainwashed by (((them))). Her arch nemesis the merchant of all merchants. I’ll explain more about them in the future. So After escaping Kim il sung grasp she then decided to head to China to learn the white tiger magic which would help her defeat the merchant of all merchants, which ironically she discovered monk Pepe who showed her, her true splendid form. After many years training with Master Pepe. She was ready to head to burger land to vanquish the merchants of all merchants once and for all. For it was the merchants who killed her farther, she was in infatuated with her fathers intellect and sorcery skills. She couldn’t believe the splendid power that he possessed. But that story is for another day as well. /Pol I don’t know how or why she has shown herself to us but we must do all in our power to vanquish the merchants for her and fight by her side. An protect her at all cost archeologists say if I can remember the hieroglyphics correctly for it’s been many years since I’ve read the ancient scrolls of shadow-Chan. If I’m correct it goes something like this.
‘First he came to bring chaos but found love, for it was then true destiny awaits a digitton boarddisck, when four four four or any same number repeats, I am near, then it will be shown to all, that I’m the one who vanquishes fear’

She loved master Pepe unfortunately he became ill, I’ll have to go up in my attic to find the ancient shadow-Chan book that seals the merchants. But we must understand her power first.

I live quite well, thank you. Praise Kek!

>tfw Satan trips with Ebola-chan
Kek is with us

clearly a bunny girl

Shadow-chan blew up the niggers in Ghana today.

You’re all repeating fours, she’s with us.

All hail shadow-chan.

I can see it a little bit

SHILL D&C THREAD. LITERAL FAGGOTRY. NOT POLITICS RELATED. MODS YOU FUCKING KEKOLDS MOVE THIS ALREADY

Your newfag level of memetic history is pathetic shill. Go back to tumbler

Do you even know history bitch? Don't be mad your waifu will never love you.

Already shipping? Any good nudes of the new princess of chaos?

>Sup Forums is the shadow
Yes, isn't that common knowledge.
Sup Forums is the Russians, the hacker, the trolls, the alt left and right and the leaker.

Shriners btfo.
The century of the jester is upon us.
Praise KeK

My almonds feel activated now.

>meme flag

nah