I'm a total fucking retard. What does this mean and what are the implications?

I'm a total fucking retard. What does this mean and what are the implications?

Is it even important?

It means that you don't have to pay for abortions for your employees as part of your health plan.

>NOW

they're bitching for the sake of bitching. beyond that, it's just a way to empower religious freedom. this will, of course, be strawman attacked by saying that president trump hates women.

We should be pushing for free abortions for minorities, not promoting unregulated nigger breeding

A "strong and independent woman who don't need no man" shouldn't need me to pay for her healthcare.

>What does this mean and what are the implications?
employers don't have to pay for your birth control if they don't want to

Seems like a total non-issue and completely the right thing to do. Why should employers take care of retards who cant take care of themselves?

He's giving legal backing to freedom of religion.

>work for someone who disagrees with your beliefs
>expect them to fund your beliefs
why don't all these fine fanny-frilled folk just go work for someone whose beliefs align with theirs?

Surely if an employer believes in abortion pills then they'll be willing to fund them.

It mean adult females have to take personal responsibility for their actions.

>reproductive autonomy
>forcing employers to pay for women's birth control
>"reproductive autonomy"

got literally 2 words in before i was triggered lol, lefty newspeak disgusts me

keep your fucking snatch closed if you can't afford birth control on your own, also birth control has been a major contributor to the pathological relationship between Western men and women in the 21st century

>Naming your organization after what a spoiled toddler would say when it doesn't get its way
Well played, womyn

muh "feelings".

It means womyns have to pay $28 every 3 months for pills at Wal-Mart.

Men pay for rubbers bitches pay for pills.

Most healthcare in the US is provided through employers, so it's extremely important. The original case was something to do with a woman who was forced to purchase health insurance through her employer, but because her employer was a Catholic institution they didn't want be involved with plans which included contraceptives (even drugs that could be used for other medical purposes as well as contraception).

actually, you know what, I for some reason saved a comment from some random user when this whole thing originally kicked off. He probably put it better than I can:

That whole birth control thing? Yeah, it started from Sandra Fluke going before congress to discuss the fact that her university required her to purchase insurance and that this insurance had a bunch of redundant hoops to jump through to get birth control covered for non-contraceptive purposes (Which WAS fully covered...but with a giant bureaucratic fuckaround)

And that was her whole deal. She was giving testimony to the complications this could cause by forcing people to wait to jump through hoops ect...for insurance they were required to purchase. (As in buy. With money. As in, nothing free at all. More of a rant on the methods of the administration that manage the policy then the policy itself)

Her testimony is a matter of congressional record.

And then a radio pundit changed the narrative to "slut demands free birth control"

And then the entire debate changed to "hey, I want free birth control" and "no fuck you, you don't get free birth control" and nobody ever mentioned what the original testimony was about at all. They just started screaming at each other about a narrative spun by a fat man who wanted to fill up some airtime by manufacturing outrage, which is what he (hilariously, I love the guy) does for a living as an ENTERTAINER.

I think you're just a retarded britbro, but nah. This is pretty much nothing

The implications go far beyond contraception though. If this is allowed, there's nothing to stop employers from claiming they're Jehova's Witnesses and denying their employees access to medical procedures that involve blood transfusions (which is kinda fucking important since that basically means every major surgical procedure). Basically, it leaves a giant loophole for employers to weasel out of any financial obligations they might have through the system of employer provided health coverage.

tl;dr American healthcare is laughably broken. Who knew?

>Muh right to kill my own children argument.

Giving women rights was the biggest mistake of the 20th century.
They are animals, id even go as far to say they are evil when not controlled.

First lesson of the bible is god telling us how naïve and stupid they are when subverted by evil (The snake). We failed to heed the warning and now they pretty much control men. Not as nature or god had intended.

How many employers will even actually change anything because of this?

Feminists are mad people wont pay them to chop up babies

>National Organization for Women

Didn't read any farther than that, but I'm guessing Trump scratched his balls in public yesterday and it was the biggest affront to womankind since Oog smashed Ugg on the head with a club and dragged her back to his cave by the hair to rape her.

TL;DR: Limbaugh took a genuine concern and used it to bait liberals into going full-retard.

This is what winning looks like, folks.

>liberals went full retard
Yeah, because this is such a winning issue for Republicans.

It just plays right into the Democrats' hands. Their whole schtick is the 'war on women'. Yeha, some Republicans tried to turn this around into a 'war on religion', which is obviously futile. I mean, why fight on your enemy's home ground? Why not just brush the issue of women's health under the rug? Either just agree (which would cost the Republicans absolutely fucking nothing, or would have before they made such a fuss over it), or just shut up about it and wait for it to go away.

Instead, they go blundering forwards, and the more worked up they get over what is really a tiny issue (which they're obviously on the wrong side of anyway), the more convinced people are that the reason they're so upset is that they just hate women.

Employers shouldn't be forced to finance your lifestyle, that's not mah feels you fucking retard.

>wait for it to go away

Are you seriously proposing this? Either give up and pay or wait for women to stop expecting people pay for everything?

>Either give up and pay or wait for women to stop expecting people pay for everything?
Did you even fucking read what I wrote? This isn't about the government providing free contraceptives. How much simpler do I have to make that statement? The issue was employers fucking with their employees health insurance because of 'religious objections'. This is insurance that these women work for.

Even if it was about free contraceptives it would be a no-brainer to not oppose it. It's a tiny amount of money up front, it actually saves a huge amount of money because pregnancy costs are fucking expensive. And even if simple logic wasn't enough, it's politically smart because all opposing it is going to do is piss off half the population and make it seem like the Democrats are completely right to call you misogynists.

This is why I despise Republicans. It's a party for petty, stubborn, stupid people. The correct course of action couldn't be clearer, but because that would mean giving just a tiny benefit to the 'other side' you all dig your heels in and won't budge.

>Employers shouldn't be forced to finance your lifestyle
The fuck?

No, seriously - are you actually trying to say that employers shouldn't have to give money to the people working for them? Because that basically seems like what you're saying.

This is the fundamental structural problem with Sup Forums, and Sup Forums in general: whenever someone actually makes headway against the prevailing opinion most people leave the thread. And because threads only stick around when they're being bumped, this kills the thread.

Sup Forums organically kills off threads that break through the echo chamber.

>Strawman: The Post

>autonomy
>act literally forcing people to do things

t. tone deaf, clueless moron.

Niggers don't use birth control fool
>abortion is their birth control
pic related

>What does this mean and what are the implications?
Employers don't have to cover birth control for their employees if there is a religious or moral objection (such as a Catholic school or charity). It is granting freedom of choice back to employers that Obama and the cultural Marxists curtailed.

>Is it even important?
No. Women can always pay for their own birth control/"morning after" pill or abortions (which I don't think are covered anyway). That's all it is, however, NOW is screeching because, along with other cultural Marxist groups, they are seeing their agenda being rolled back, and losing gains they had made under previous administrations. Also, these thots just want to be able to ride the cock carousel with no personal moral or economic consequences - a lack of personal responsibility. All these feminist proud sluts (and mystery meats) may all of the sudden have to pay for that portion of their healthcare and actually have to take some responsibility for their choices, whether that entails becoming pregnant due to lack of taking birth control (because they didn't want to pay for it) and having to choose to abort, deliver and keep or deliver and give up, or forking over their own money for birth control pills/condoms/sponge/norplant. Either way, that responsibility terrifies them and reduces their "safe space" so they FEEL like ebil patriarchy is personally attacking them and their "lifestyle."

hes cutting off their roastie life line

skanks now need to by their own birth control