K-On aged poorly

K-On aged poorly.

You want to know what really aged poorly? My life.

Compared to what?

K-On! Is only 7 tears old, and it's a Kyo Ani show, so it still looks better than most of the crap put out today.

No it didn't.

You aged poorly

No.

Akira

no k-on still looks amazing.

What makes you say that?
I don't think slice of life evolved that much.

I want Yui to be my gf

Ritsu is best girl, but Yui is second best.

get in line fagget

this nigga know it

fuck off i was here first

Nope

K-ON aged like wine.

>Age poorly meme
Hello Sup Forums, if it was good when it came out, how can you possibly not enjoy it today?

K-On aged like milk.

You couldn't be anymore correct

kill yourself

I lold irl.

You think that because you witnessed KyoAni shit out the same format show time and time again. Read the manga. All the good bits of the anime were lifted straight from there anyway.

No high school slice of life has achieved what K-On!! has.

K-on is timeless.

That's Lucky Star

It's a music-related comedy you idiots.

No. You are delusional.

What's your point?

You're a retard.

Seriously, what's your point?

The point is that you're a retard.

Shut up.

it was shit and shitty cgdgt from the beginning
inb4 people memeing at me

Do you mean that it's bad because it's CGDGT or that it's bad among CGDGT shows?
You're wrong in either case mind you but I'm curious.

So you don't have one?

What a retarded inference.

Just go ahead and make your point then.

I rewatched it a couple of months ago. It didn't. Still one of the best CGDCTs out there.

The point was made, retard.

>K-on
>not slice of life
Wow, autism can take you places.

I don't think so.
Feel free to point out where you think it's made though.

Even if the user you're talking to was retarded, you still have no point.

Of course you don't think so you imperceptive retard.

Yeah, like thinking K-On! was a slice of life.

k-on is the peak of CGDCT

it has yet to be topped

Dont worry guys. Being stuck in loop in his own little world is just a sign of autism. Nothing can be done about it.

I'll give you a hint: comedy, being music-themed and slice of life aren't mutually exclusive.

It's literally a slice of the characters' lives. It has a lighthearted tone floating somewhere in the comedy-healing spectrum. It's mostly episodic but with some sense of progress. It's not just a slice of life, it's slice of life, the anime.

>It's literally a slice of the characters' lives
Nearly every show could be described as a slice of life by this definition.

You clearly don't understand what a slice of life is if you think K-On! is one. Just because you collectively misuse words doesn't mean you're right.

Words are defined by their use.

Half of the fucking show is them drinking tea and eating cake and being cute. What the fuck is that if not slice of life ?

Just like the show, with it being a slice of life.

>everybody uses the word incorrectly but me
I'll entertain your insanity. Tell us the definition of SoL then. If you're capable of doing that, I mean.

Nice meme

>release new official art
>five years after the fact

REEEEEE

>Yui using a fucking selfie arm

REEEEE

Stop taking the bait, you fucking idiots
I bet if someone told you that North Korea was the most democratic country on earth, you'd still respond

>tfw the light music club emotionally stunted azusa as a person and will live the rest of her life unfulfilled and depressed if she doesn't get into the same university as the others

Languages are bastardized by that doctrine. Then you get Mexicans.

Have you ever seen an actual slice of life? The differences are glaring.

>She is deemed overqualified for the k-on university
>Her only choice is a co-ed school
>Azusa becomes Sawako

>Have you ever seen an actual slice of life? The differences are glaring.

If Yui managed to get there, Azusa shouldnt have a problem.

name the differences

So what jobs would allow them to work together without boys if they keep going to all girls establishments

but Yui is an autistic savant

>Have you ever seen an actual slice of life? The differences are glaring.
Do you mind actually naming those differences and giving an example?

Then tell me which shows are actuall SoL acoring to you ?

stop responding to bait

>Implying Ui didn't pass Yui's exams for her

They went their separate ways after college.

Azusa gets them back together for one last performance.

Trump will make k-on real again

Please dont ruin my hopes and dreams

The key distinction here is that the show is presented as nothing but a period in the characters' lives. The underlying narrative structure is simply "what happened during their school years". There are no central plots that go anywhere, but rather just a bunch of threads that add up to form a representation of that period.

This is Sup Forums, not Gaia. Go there and ask them to spoonfeed you a single fucking slice of life anime.

your mom aged poorly
k-on is an ageless masterpiece

>spoonfeed
That's a funny way to say "backing up your bullshit statements with evidence"

It's what the movie should have been.

I'm sure Gaia would agree with you.

those heads look disgusting on those bodies

Considering she died two weeks ago, yeah, that's accurate.

>baiting this hard

I don't know. You seem to know a lot more about that site than me.

How is it possible to fuck up such a simple character model so badly?

Come home, anipleb.

The first season has a pretty clear central plot and although that thread is less clear in the second season it's still there.

I am still waiting for at least one recommendation. So that i know what SoL actually is.

this isnt /r/

>The first season has a pretty clear central plot
What is it exactly?

you can't age when it was never good to begin with.

The recommendations outside of /r/ rule only applies to OP. You can ask for recommendations all you want within the thread.

And it seems this isnt Sup Forums either because nobody has mentioned a single anime so far.

Yui's growth from a fairly useless, passionless airhead into a lover of music, a love that gives her the purpose and direction she never had before.

That's character progression, but it doesn't constitute a plot.

Not it. But your definition of SoL isn't right either. Seriously, is this you guys' first day on Sup Forums? There are some actual SoLs that have reached essential status around here. The fact that you haven't seen one is offensive to this board.

What? Of course it does. That's the whole point of the show. It begins with Yui's first day of school joining the light music club, which is the beginning of her love for music, and concludes with her second year performance in which she fully realizes her passion and her hard work comes to fruition.
Granted, there's certainly a lot of other things that happen along the way that we are shown, but that's the primary driving narrative in K-on's first season.

I don't respond to bait. nice job though. you've completely derailed the thread with your shitposting

I am also curious about examples of "real SoL"

Lucky Star is still good.
Lucky Channel is still shit.

That's just KyoAni adding bits and pieces to spin the story with the SoL influences they're accustomed to shitting out. The girl they see in the staff room wasn't even Yui.