How is Sup Forums going to deal with Islamic white converts?

How is Sup Forums going to deal with Islamic white converts?

Convert as well

Wrong angle.

How will muslims deal with converts. they are the cuckiest of the lot and will inevitably cuck it up and since whites are above average IQ-wise they will rise to the top.

So ask the correct questions OP and make new bread

Has Katy Perry started pushing Islam yet?

Gass them

CONVERTED

keeping browsing Sup Forums in cucksheds of course

kill them

Shh... we're giving Islam the very best of our self-hating self-absorbed SJWs. It's a gift. You're welcome Islam. Enjoy!

I would go through jihad and back for that ass.

Only real muslims are Arabs. Everyone else is literally gypsy or white trash convert.

By beating and raping them as their religion dictates.

Nothing. They are purchasing their ticket to hell. What can I do to change that? If that is where they want to go that is their choice.

Are white women the most traitorous and unloyal creatures to ever exist?

Rope

kek

A Muslim white woman is a professor at my college. She said "insha allah" to me the other day (with a weird pause between insha and allah) and it pissed me off. Nobody had ever uttered black speech of mordor to me before and I never expected growing up it would be a white woman.

Are they virgins? Marriage.

Burning coal causes acid rain.

this I want my loli

FIVE WIVES HERE I COME, allahu akbar!!!

Gas Them. No Tall Muslims Allowed.

>2017
>Not converting and marrying 4qts

Must be cuckstian

Traitors are worse than enemies

Europeans need to get with the program and get yourselves a qt muslim virgin

Those girls are probably levantines not europoors

Same way they deal with everything: whine about it on Sup Forums. Also blame it on Jews and/or niggers.

>Are they americans muslims?

If so they're not "real" muslims btw.

Throw acid in their face unless ackmed already beat me to it

We had one here in Denmark who converted and joined Isis. She tried to bomb two schools, but were caught by our secret service.

It's called the Kundby case if anyone's interested in reading more.

Race mixing is far worse. You can outgrow a religion. You can't outgrow the destruction of your biological identity.

Wtf. She fell afsleep on the Croque toaster?

Marry them

LOL! Easy, we let muzzies show the what's it like being a muzzie convert and then watch them crawl back, nothing puts these cunts in place like being sold to slavery for a goat

fpbp

Time for White Sharia. Can't let the browns have all the fun.

the usual way

Inquisition

Granted this one looks a little chubby, she's ready to marry straight out of high school. You're going to let this go to waste?

With a swift backhand

Break out the Zyklon B

Jordan B Peterson is coming to rescue the world from the expansion of this idiotic interpretation of the nature of the world - But you must submit to Christ.

This one's in
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

The Spike. Just like the rest of them.

Traitors pay is death.

if you can't beat em
join em

Israel should be first always

with this

Islam is the new way that snow flakes feel special.

It's like tumblr but with Jihad.

White Shariah is the answer to every disease plaguing Europe

Lever-action brush gun master race

Rope

Mmmmmmmmmm, .45-70

You'll find a majority of white muslim converts raised in western civilisation usually don't get married or stay married to a muslim man.

I think the problem with staying in a relationship with a real muslim man is all the beatings, curfews, restrictions and it could also be down to her being forced to listen to him fuck his 6 other wives.

I dunno.

>women converting

do I give a fuck? I'm not an idiot like they are. If they want to jump in front of a train, wonderful.

why should I give a shit?

Likely acid attack victim. Otherwise she may have been a bomb blast victim.

Accuse them if being sluts and stone them to death, repeat until there's none left.

It's like females false rape claims, except this time they brought this onto themselves.

the feminists are infiltrating Islam to change it from within

they're going to get btfo