Believe in Jesus you stupid fucks

Believe in Jesus you stupid fucks

I'm not sure what this means. Believe he existed? Believe he was son of God? Sure I believe it.

>believing things without empirical evidence

Believe in the morals of Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour and you will find true salvation

Or else face eternal damnation of fire and brimstone

Believe in my dick.

OK thanks.

>being an edgy, moral-less, spineless, atheist cuck who is doomed to have an unhappy, vacuous, materialistic life and unhappy, failed relationships
Lolling @ ur lyf, heathen

>I need fables created by sandniggers to have fulfillment

>being an edgy atheistic faggot who is doomed to a life of vapid materialism, failed and broken relationships, and no chance of ever having a happy and stable family life (and therefore no chance of raising happy and well-adjusted children)
Lolling @ ur lyf, heretic

k
p.s. no kike ever saved anyone
least of all you

OOGA BOOGA
DESERT KIKE TO THE RESCUE!
dumb christkike

>he's an edgy and angry nobody who will never amount to anything
Lol. Do you like being a loser?

>he's an edgy and angry nobody who will never amount to anything
have some respect for your One True God

>he's an angry and frustrated nobody who will never amount to anything
Sad! But please do continue to attend your little protests with your little tiki torches. I'm sure all the chicks are going to come running after you... hahahaha.

PRAISE KEK

Begone with your Israeli propaganda you kike.

He was born a Jew but He never Jewed anyone and lived perfectly to show the Jews how fucked up the were while calling the Jews a brood of vipers and sons of Satan. Never was there anyone more based.

God Loves You

Jesus Christ is Lord

Praise Jesus Christ the son of God our Lord.

I'd rather believe in the All-Father though.

not understanding your entire view of the world is still based on faith

kek. have you seen the African version of Jeebus? They are quite a sight. WE WUZ tier like yours.

K. I hate you with every fiber of my body. And you can take your kike on a stick and stuff it up your ass.

>he's an angry and frustrated nobody who will never amount to anything
I don't know how to break this to you, user. But Jesus is a Jew.

This. Christianity has been the religion of the white man ever since the Roman Empire. It's the religion which we conquered the entire world with. Anybody who would disparage Christianity is either a sandnigger or a faggot or a kike.

He was the original goy.

Amen, brothers.

may God unironically have mercy on your soul

nah, last time i trusted a guy with w beard, well, you know

>meme flags are the ones attacking Christianity
hmm....

Just reminds me to stop being lazy and filter them all. Never seen a quality post from one of those niggers.

As a literal God that walked the Earth?
Not enough evidence.

>born a Jew
>"he's a goy!"
Are all christians this retarded?