What does Sup Forums think of Gash Bell?

What does Sup Forums think of Gash Bell?

it was essentially pokemon, if the monsters were little children instead.

it was pretty fun.

I saw it years ago and didn't think it was bad. If I saw it again today, I wouldn't think it was that good, but I wouldn't think it's bad either.

YOU KNOW WHO'S GOT THE POWER

steaming hot garbage, just like everything else from before 2010

Love the shit out of the series. Too bad the last arc (manga) was garbage.

before generic harems, SoLs, and idolshit took over?

Nice meme

You made the thread half a day ago and we came to the conclusion that its shit like Toriko. What do you want now?

Pretty good and ended nicely
Also, Zatch*

I actually didn't.

I like it alot, good show with my type of humour. Ryouko can write a good story.

The manga is leagues better then the anime and actually has a proper and super satisfying ending. Read it.

This. OP is a shitposter

YOU KNOW WHO'S GOT TO CAST THAT SPELL

Zatch is cute!

Any anime with shota fighting each other is good in my book.

Gash isn't gay mang.

I never insinuated that user.

Definetely not bad, the design of the chars was ok, and the drawing for the anime was top notch for its era

Like every anime tho, it sucked because bad writing, but the love triangle was good, I would definitely rewatch it if it were rewritten like for a more mature audience maybe and to explore more the chars, I felt it got stale after some time ( again bad writing that all animes suffer from it )

The manga is great, one the few good uses of "power of friendship".
A shame that the final boss was rushed as fuck and we didn't get to see Gash vs Brago.

IF HE'S GONNA TAKE THE DAY

It was basically Angelic Layer but for shounen shitters.

Gash Bell is about as immature as it gets when it comes to humour and the writing is top notch, especially in the manga. What are you talking about.

The love triangle was nice though, Suzy a best.

>we didn't get to see Gash vs Brago.
But we did. That's literally the final fight that Gash wins and becomes king.

Didn't watch many episodes, but it was fun. I liked Parco Folgore.