Why were people so happy in the 90's?

Why were people so happy in the 90's?

That is the Bill Burr generation.

They are the most cucked of them all. See Rogan.

They actually believe that equality exists.

>why were people so happy
>proceeds to post Columbine picture

ZOMG COLUMBINE TOO SOON

America was still supermajority white.

LSD

We weren't happier, we just bitched less. Life is suffering in any era.

less niggers, no SJWs, white traditionalism

less exposure to the outside world.

It was harder to figure out what was happening then, You had to physically go out and find information if you wanted it (books/magazines/ newspapers).

Now I can see muslims beheading each other, antifa rioting against free speech and chinks throwing themselves off the foxcon building within a few clicks.

I'm pretty sure it has something to do with Cartoon Network not being complete shit and Nickelodeon slime

All things considered those are happy looking people.

Almost no blacks or (((diversity)))

This real? What the fuck was he using? Slugs? No way a buckshot does this right?

They weren't. Every kid I went to school with was on about eight different meds and had parents going through ugly divorces. Everything was just as pozzed as it is now, it just moved at a slower pace.

cocaine

No social media. You had no idea how much your life sucked compared to others.

Spotted the virgins

Blissful ignorance.

Read his note and still dont understand what the fuck his malfunction was. Why exactly did he do it?

Do you see any blacks?
No? Then there you go.

look at how many niggers aren't there

The Cold War was over and the world was our oyster. Our manufacturing sector wasn't completely dead and the tech sector was creating new jobs. Beyond that leftists degeneracy hadn't grown to the point it is now.

In short people thought the country was heading in the right direction. Little did we know Bill Clinton was laying the foundation to outsource our jobs and the left was on the path to full blown cultural Marxism.

The 90's? No.

You are thinking of the 80's user. The 80's.

Mass delusion, pop culture was far worse than at any other point of time in history so was crime, drug use and abortion.

It was before social media became a big thing and internet was still primarily used by nerds like me on our dial-ups.

>he did it

It was a paid contract Cobain's life was on a upswing he was about to leave Courtney Love and she paid someone to kill him.

A man gets a simple pleasure from being in his own society, he knows he is part of somehting bigger. Diversity has made many of us miserable.

Very advanced heroin addiction and stomach ulcers/crohns.

After enough time on dope you want to kill yourself idc who you are. It sucks the life out of you literally.

Not cobain, he was thought to be sleeping when found dead at first

I'm curious about that photo - there were two shooters right? But in that photo there are 5, 4 male, one female, making the shooting sign. What happened to the other 3?

Why do I feel such a connection to this guy?

How many of them died from heroin OD?

over 80% white
/thread

The end of the Cold War.
America was in no other large conflicts at the time, and the economy was doing very well.
Also before all the PC stuff started.

> back when using the word gay to refer to something that sucked was the thing

Good thing i'm from the chad 90's

We got to see the Soviet Union collapsing whilst getting fucked up on great drugs.
I spent 1989 to 1996 off my face.
Good times.

The normie even though it was dull still had the signs of independent thought and was capable of at least a few seconds of attention. The "smart phone"--ironically--has dumbed the normie down to a level which is non-conducive to emotional rationality. You are here. 2017. Where most of the people around you are mentally obliterated by the pharmaceutical chemicals coursing through their entire system. The only option is to either kill yourself or move far away from all signs of "civilization".

because you are a homosexual

The 90's sucked balls, the 80's were a filthy degenerated mess, we all are lazy fat, bald, pieces of crap.

Fucking newfags

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No social media fucking with people's heads.

What I hate about the 90s is how ugly the Aesthetics were.
It's like they took everything Cool about the 80s & went too far until like 1998.
I mean people might have FELT happy, but good God they looked ridiculous. At least despite people being depressed the 00s returned to sense.

true, to be honest. the 90's were literally the calm before the storm

>living around 0 niggers and 2 spics your whole life
>surrounded by good white folk
>guys we are ALL the same! don't you know!

The economy was good, the Cold War was over, people had a President they liked and respected (whether they were right to or not) and people were excited for the "new millennium" and the limitless potential it seemingly held.

The 90s wasn't quite the perfect fantasyland people remember it as, but you had reasons to have a good attitude and you had reasons to be hopeful for the future, it's all been a downward spiral since 9/11 though sadly.

Yup. Pre 9-11 and pre internet. I miss just skateboarding outside and bicycling miles from home to explore trails in woods with friends. Now I go outside and it's spics and niggers abound. Would never let my kids explore like we could. Go inside and it's an over saturation of information about how all these non assimilating fucks are changing my homeland to be the shit they escaped from, slowly phasing out everything good that was.

I cannot wait for this to spill onto the streets.

$10 says this guy's eaten a hooker by now

>literally no niggers or spics in the while fucking school
>Why were people so happy in the 90's?

The answer is right in front of you op.

elaborate.

no blacks

no jews

no muslims

it was great.

They weren't, OP. I know, I was there.

Bill Clinton was the corrupt rapist scumbag the NeverTrumpers warned you about.

In Russia, especially, the 90's were hell. After pulling the plug on Soviet central planning, American bankers stole everything that wasn't nailed down. Only under Putin did Russia even begin to recover.

About what the 90's were like in Serbia...the less said the better. If you were an Albanian asslifter given a free hand to murder and rape Serbs with the help of Bill Clinton, you had a blast. Most Serbs are lucky to have survived the first modern jihad at all.

so the shotgun snuck up on him when he was sleeping?

that's a given , but something is missing.

Post quintessential 90's movies.

if you dont think this country turned to shit the day after 9/11/2001 then you are a faggot

That was like 1995-2013 for Me here.

99% white

I like this guy.

No friends.
Looks like a proto-fedora atheist.

because the niggerspic invasion wasn't in full effect yet I guess.

But it was the same elsewhere, I guess 90s was just a more optimistic time, today we watch society crumble

Some say the 90's officially ended on 9/11

The guy in the black jacket just above the center is a living meme.

because david hasselhoff tore down the wall.

I think it's a combination of
>I actually had that same jacket in middle school
>"Done with this shit" thousand yard stare
>Everyone around him attempted to associate with someone else, or lean away

Holy shit...I-is this Monica Lewinsky?

To think that he survived all that just to be condemned to life as a Jaguars fan.

the country officially ended on that day IMO, now there isnt a white to be seen

redditor in the early ages.

>This desu senpai
This was one of the moments in the 90's where our innocence was taken.
>he a good boy. dindu nuffin. just gettin his life back together
on behalf of redpilled burgers, I'm very sorry about Yugoslavia. It was the second worst course of action taken by the United States in the 20th Century.

god damn she is jacked as fuck

more like Manica Dudeinsky

can anyone spot a black dude?

If you guys started killing them totally at random across Ireland, it wouldn't be long before they bailed and future immigration is deterred. Probably have to get a few responsible politicians too so everyone gets why this is happening.

#MIGA

Don't forget even the niggers rap music hadn't been weaponized yet, they were still violent shit monsters but not as blatantly as todays' pavement apes.

10:1 odds she's involved in softball or roller-derby
100:1 odds she has a nickname that would imply she's a lesbian

9/11 was the beginning of the end to be sure, but honestly, looking back at it today most of the 00s really weren't that bad, although it was hard to realize it at the time, since things were so much worse than the 90s, but if only you knew how much worse things would get.

I would say things really didn't hit the wall until 2008 when the great recession hit, prior to that I think a lot of people had the attitude that while yeah, things were bad, maybe things would go back to normal, the great recession was when it was obvious that things would never go back to the way they were and it's only gotten exponentially worse since.

It's a shame it was hard to really appreciate the 00s at the time, since that was truly the last gasp of not living in a world that hasn't gone to shit.

probably a trans by now.

>9/11 was the beginning of the end
Then the terrorists won

we had wheres waldo.
Can you find him?

>didn't hit the wall until 2008 when the great recession hit
This makes sense, this is when the middle class basically got obliterated which coincidentally was mostly white, now (((they))) are trying to redesign the middle class as a diverse eccletion of niggers, spics and indians

Also, Obama was elected this year which was the height of white guilt, all of the downfall from the 1960s until now though can be blamed on baby boomers, they are the ones that fucked us over.

can some one Photoshop a random black dude .

Find him, that was fucking cake user

This was for Ireland-bro

>TFW was 6 when 9/11 happened so didn't really affect me at the time
>Early 2000s were great because I was 5-9

hah holy kek

well that guy is certainly not awake, he could be asleep too

who was the best qt 3.14 at columbine during this picture Sup Forums ?

>Manica Dudeinsky

Thanks Burgerbro.
You are Right, Plus We're Still a Young Country like you so I do Believe that We Still Have a Rebellious Spirit Within Us.

Biggest enemy USSR got taken out.

Stop worshiping false idols.

I mean I hate to say this, but they kinda did, they set America on a course that is leading to our downfall.

Future historians will definitely look back on 9/11 as the start of the downfall of empire America.

Exactly, the one thing post 9/11 America did still have was a decent economy, the great recession wiped out the middle class and it's been a slow cave in since.

I've been there a couple times and fell in love with it. Infra definitely took a hit post 2009 recession but you guys have the potential of being one of the best strongholds for the white man.

He was executed point blank.

This pimp

33 year old here. It was shit. It just looks like great because everything is post 911 shit.

Ninth grade columbine.

Tenth grade the 2000 election and y2k paranoia.

Eleventh grade you had the cole bombing.

And the cherry on the shit sundae was 12 grade 911.

Though talking to kids on high school it's way worse. They grew up in the shit. Music doesn't exists as form of identity it's all social media and internet culture. There's no tomorrow. Just knowledge that existence could end at any given moment

>Why exactly did he do it?

He didnt... Someone else did..

Well Connacht for Certain.
Can't say the same for the east unfortunately atm

Blind Melon was playing in their prime.

>tfw you will never get to creampie virgin slags before they spit out a plethera of mixed kids and gain 150lbs