Hey Jews, how do I join you?

Long Story short:

>Be proud flag waving Britbong
>Mother died when I was 3
>Raised by father who was extremely red-pilled on the international Jews, and generally anti-semitic
>Grew up believing the holocaust is fake, the Rothschild's run the world and understanding Jews are pulling all the strings
>Thought I was part German on my mothers side but her father was adopted, so mot much family history
>Fast forward to 2016 /pol where I learn about DNA tests
>Turns out I'm 12.5% Ashkenazi
>worldturnedupsideown.webm
>Do some research, confirm Jewishness is Maternal line

So, what in the fuck do I do now? I figure I best look into joining the Chosen people, because it's pretty clear to me they are gonna win in all this.

Do I embrace that I'm now part of the winning team. Will I be accepted?

Jewish Liberals are 10000% worse that Goy ones, so I figure I gotta go full Zionist.

As this place is literally crawling with Jews, do my fellow Mench have any advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0YONAP39jVE
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1b_4Utnwf8CZANeWJhCHwBybQfRYbB8R
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1b_4Utnwf8ARWau45pWImQcBkr0Grlub
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reject your jewish blood and aid your genetic superiors in toppling the jew regime. But though you may be a hero, your final destination will always be the ovens. But you can help make a difference before your time comes.

Aren't you actually allowed to live in Israel? Could be nice I would if was Jewish

Well this is the thing, I'll never be accepted as white now. Though I genuinely do not want to see White, European civilization fall, it actually seems inevitable now. I'd never work against white interests.

I think so... maybe. I mean my DNA test should prove it, but I know nothing of Jewish culture or religion outside of Repilling. I think I owe it to myself to see if it's an option, but I have no idea if I'd be accepted as a Jew, or able to integrate, given what I know.

It's not good enough to have Jewish blood, your mother actually has to be Jewish. If you can prove that, you'd be accepted in any Jewish community.

The eternal Anglo strikes again. Don’t let him in Jews. It’s for your own good.

Also, if you watch this and don't tear up, you aren't a Jew

youtube.com/watch?v=0YONAP39jVE

You can be a conservative Jew. I don't like the liberals whether goyim or otherwise.

Use ypur IQ superior genes to help to make justice for all the gentile peoples that are opressed by the hebrew

To be allowed in Israel you need at least one Jewish grandparent (so DNA test needs to be >20% jewish) or be married to a jew

Just LARP like the rest of us

You actually need a letter certifying your Jewishness from a rabbi that is accredited by the chief rabbinate

nein. refer to chart.

Fuck that. Long story short - if you're a kike, people will hate you. Get close to your own if you want to have a chance at being accepted for who you are. Also Jews literally have the best lives.

Well my Great Grandmother was the last practicing Jew. Dunno if my Grandmother ever did.... but it is on the Maternal line.

20% really? any source for this? If it's true I don't qualify. But pretty sure both my grandmothers parents were Jews, so Grandma was full Jew, but I only register as 12.5 - 14% (depending ion the test).

So genetic Jewishness isn't enough? That's pretty funny considering all the Russians living in Israel with only a thimbleful of Jewish blood. Guess all anyone needs is a dodgy Rabbi

It's not good enough. Jewishness needs to be obvious. It's not based on a DNA test, but a history of being part of the Jewish community. They'll still make you convert if you can't trace a history to the Jewish community without any gaps. If there any question of Jewishness, they'll make you formally convert. There is no violation of Jewish law if a Jew who was already a Jew converts, so it's the only safe option.

This is my conclusion also.

Well I can trace the Maternal line to the Jewish population of Lemberg (L'viv Ukraine). Would need to try and get some documents, but it's all provable... I'm trying to get around getting circumcised... lol

Convert, of course. An Israeli passport will become very useful in the years and decades ahead.

Make sure the Israeli Orthodox rabbinate recognize conversions done by the rabbi who oversees yours.

Good luck.

>Would need to try and get some documents
90% of polish documents were destroyed during WW2. Also polish language (and therefore all kind of documents) was illegal since ~1800 up to 1914. So in that case, being polish is enough for israeli government to consider giving you citizenship.

Amerikike here. Being a Jew isn't all it's cracked up to be. Our women are the pits, due to leftism. The benefits from nepotism are overrated.

for some reason the jerries of the time thought this half jew was their "ideal aryan soldier" for a while
either way, get circumcised and move in here. holding a state-issued rifle and cleaning it at home as a reservist has a tendency of curing even chronic wankers like bongs from their cuckoldry

Study as much about Judaism as you can.

Have some playlists:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1b_4Utnwf8CZANeWJhCHwBybQfRYbB8R

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1b_4Utnwf8ARWau45pWImQcBkr0Grlub

Maybe Jews are hated in Bulgaria. But aside from the nonsense online Jews are incredibly well liked in America. Jews are the most positively viewed religious group in America.

>either way, get circumcised and move in here.
I agree with this. You can't be a Jew if you're uncut.

>Jews are well liked in a country owned by Jews
Mate when shit hits the fan the Jews are first to go. Ask the Jews.

Bump bc I'm curious. Also, love you, Anglo brother

Conduct a blood magic offering to Odin NOW

Interesting, but I think they left Lemberg before it became Polish (while it was still Austrian). Not sure if any documents exist for them, but i've not dug any deeper.

Well I wouldn't want to be an American Jew... literally the worst people on earth. I hoping I can find a home among Orthodox or conservative Zionists.... I think we share a lot of values.

The appeal of an ethno-state I can defend with a rifle certainly appeals.

Thanks... I'm not a religious person, but I figure I should learn. bit about it.... I'm not sure I could commit to a conversion. I guess I'm looking for a shortcut, the easy way - I put that down to being Jewish.

Dude, I loath the (((Eternal Jew))), but you are the fucking man and remind me of the reasons why the US and Israel are brother nations. Stay safe and frosty, ya dirty kike
Also, only post with Merchant Authority ITT so far

>Thanks... I'm not a religious person, but I figure I should learn.
Do. Start performing mitzvot, little things like keeping kosher and praying three times a day. See how you feel.

PS I'm a woman.

But I don't wanna... I like my ant eater. I don't wanna fap with a mangled dick... and also I hear the Rabbi sucks it, and that is not ok.

you also can't be much of a jew if you're a degenerate commie pile of bear shit

What's with the commie flag?

Not sure I could go Kosher, I love Bacon way too much. Will google Mizvot though.

>and also I hear the Rabbi sucks it, and that is not ok.
There are mystical reasons for metzitzah b'peh, and converts don't get it done (at least not to my knowledge). Cut dick isn't even that less sensitive than uncut dick, but I'm female so I can't really judge.

will do
here's my newest one

Don't reproduce. You don't want to live to see the day where your children are slaughtered. You are kidding yourself if you think current Jewish control of politics and popular opinion will last. The Diaspora is on their last legs, getting older, outnumbered, and not even replacing themselves. They have brought in too many from the third world to stop their destruction now.

Cryptokike we smell your gifilte fish from here. Israel is NOT our ally in the same way a brain parasite is not our ally.

I'm orthodox and we're breeding like bunnies. I live in a Jewish neighborhood and sure enough there's heavy-duty construction here since we're breeding so much and need the extra housing.

בני ברק? מאה שערים? תהפכו כבר לדתיים לאומיים, כוס אמא שלכם

Montréal.

It's good. Check out Chabad. Stay away from the reform jews as they are turbocuck SJW.

You may discover the thing that was missing. Do not worry about larp fags. Fear only hashem.

there was a tribe of honest to god African blacks who pretty much looked exactly like any other African tribe, and they got in because they did have Jewish blood verified by a blood test.

then for the love of God drop that disgusting flag, dumbass
better be hated for being a zionist neocon or even a banker than insane communist shitfest member

how would you even know that unless you are a degenerate slut

Nothing wrong with being a communist and Torah-observant.

I watch shiurim by Hasidic rabbis online.

i like you

I don't know what the fuck that means but why would they be comparing dick sensitivity

>being a commie
>nothing wrong

choose one.

I used to think like you, until I traveled Europe and especially after the migration crisis... that and the full on Degeneracy we are seeing in in the Media, it's countdown now to the end. How can America reverse its 56% white and falling demographic... How can any of Europe survive with Birthrates below replacement level, and Massive migration?

I admire you optimism, and hope you work to stop this nightmare. From where I am standing I think I have to look at joining the other side.

Sure Liberal Jews are messed up as much as the society they are trying to impose on the Gentiles. And the end of the day though, they, and all Jews will have the Golden ticket while the unwashed masses are enslaved. I'd like to survive in comfort...

Explain your flag. How can you be Orthodox and Communist?

>Nothing wrong with being a communist and Torah-observant.

You're the reason people kill us

oven yourself.

Yeah.. Ethiopian Jews.

I like you too.

Perhaps stop hating Jews, OP. Easy to do since technically you are one. Why listen to the fugly nazis here.

eh they don't need many reasons to kill us
historically "being a different religion" was always enough reason to kill someone

you guys are adorable lul

yeah - but in that instance they're actually right

Never heard of that one. They got in because they were fuckin practicing Jews. Ethiopian Jews literally follow Judaism. It has nothing to do with DNA testing which wasn't even reliable back when most of them went to Israel

>I'm orthodox

No, you're not. An orthodox wouldn't be browsing the internet, especially Sup Forums and "corrupting" their soul. I know plenty of orthodox jews and you aren't one. There are plenty of american larpers who love to call themselves "orthodox", because for some weird reason, it's a cool trend now. Americans are a bunch of sheep who chase popularity.

Hard to overlook at the harm they are doing to Europe, and have done since the middle ages. But I don't hate "them", I've always been interested and intrigued how one people can be so powerful despite always having everything stacked against them.

I hate leftists, and that's all driven by Jewish Marxism. On the other hand I deeply respect Zionism, though I feel it is a bit far fetched, I do feel every Ethnicity should have its own homeland, and the right to defend it with absolute violence. I feel that for Europe and I feel that for Israelis. It's just a shame we can't all work together. But they will always be diametrically opposed it seems.

Fair point. DNA tests on them don't reveal much difference from other Ethiopians. The links to lost tribes are pretty tenuous from what I've read. Though I suppose they same could be said for many Ashkenazi I suppose.

It keeps boggling my mind just how many Jews there are on here.

You won't fit in with Jews if you have no experience being one. I knew plenty of guys in the army like you who chased an identity they knew nothing about, only to leave Israel with their tails between their legs. The only Jews who prosper and stay here are committed Jews who grew up Jewish. Not those who sought all the "cool shit" but never cared about the meaning of being jewish, including the responsibilities.

Committed Jews love it here, but people who look for a place to fit in without having anything in common will never fit in and will leave as soon as they can. I've seen it at least a dozen times.

I know right?... /pol has always been crawling with em... First place I came when I had a question for Jews.

I'm sure you're right. You are culturally alien to me. I just want an Israeli Passport, I think it;'ll be very valuable in future to prove I'm Jewish.

I don't care about becoming Jewish really, but it's all new to me yet, and I think I owe it to myself to learn more about it from the other side of things.

Well since you can prove Jewish roots, getting an Israeli citizenship is easy because of the Law of Return. Not sure what an Israeli passport gonna give you though

Not sure if it will be easy, but I'll look into it. Seems like you just show up and register.

Passport is just quick and easy proof which I think will come in handy in future give n the directions things are heading.

>it's pretty clear to me they are gonna win in all this.
You should be more concerned that the fact you're more than 0.000% jew means the other side wants to murder you no matter what you stand for or who your allegiance is to. If they don't change the way they are now you literally will have no choice but to join the jew side anyway.

If you want to be a jew, read the old testament, talk about your situation to a rabbi, consider going through with a bar mitzvah. If you don't agree with judaism as a religion, you should not try to be a jew. Instead, you should start to plan out how you'll hide your judaism in case >>>they

>>Turns out I'm 12.5% Ashkenazi
People here are so shit at warping these days

dunno what warping is... phone poster?

but here you go.

>(((DNA Testing)))

Jews are literally whites, there's no real way to tell if you're jewish without documentation. "Jew" DNA is probably just spanish or italian.

Realistically it won't happen. It's the safest time in history to be a Jew. We've never been safer or more prepared to defend ourselves. It's actually very bad for Jewry long term because we don't thrive without adversity. It is what defines us and we have so little of it.

kikes have no end to their larping, corrupt as fuck, if you think that's a winning strategy wait till you see the end.

Come back when you understand what population genetic studies are friend.

I find it almost humorous that you think the Right will ever come into power again. Frankly i'd love to see it happen, but like said its the safest time in history to be a Jew. The Jew has all but won from where I'm standing.

no, they needed a DNA test.
they had a bizarre cult of Judaism, not really reminiscent of the real thing.

You're 1/8 you faggot stop listening to the larpers here with meme flags, most of them are Asians anyway. Even the Nazis thought 1/8 was insignificant