When are you guys going to apologize?

When are you guys going to apologize?

GT was far superior than this travesty known as SUPER

Doesn't mean GT was good.

Agree lol but still I rather want a trash than a golden painted turd.

Never!

The character development in super is superb. Watching future trunks simultaneously mourning his past with Gohan and envisioning his motivation to fight and be stronger is sad and amazing. Gohan got his dream. That is the dream of Trunks now as well.

At the end of Z, Goku was the strongest guy in the universe. The idea to then expand the universe around him and putting in checks on Goku is genius. It makes him more more limited, more "human" yet still ascend to as many levels at toriyama wants. e.g. Goku could go SSGSS5 and it would still be believable because he'd still have people like whis he could never beat.

You can see the influences from One Piece as well. Toriyama got much better at telling Dragonball stories.

Just stop trying to make Fetch happen, it's not going to happen, user.

Super is giving me Beerus, Whis, Jaco, Tights, more Future Trunks, more Mai/Pilaf/Shu and Black and I'm having fun with these characters.

Literally the only things that GT has done right was how Videl was written and the OST.

Future Mai and FTrunks' return > all of GT

Even Pan is being done right.

Super just full of contradiction to be ven called canon.
1. dragonball only has 1 wish
2 pilaf become children again eventhough dragonball can never fucked up because it'shinted a lot it can read people's heart.
3 shenron only has 1 wish
4. no bulla
5 ssb doesn't need ritual eventhough god ki was said only to be achieved through god ki
6. SSB actually stronger than SSG eventhough so whis doesn't tell beerus
7 messed up contradictory power scale. power scale of ssb kk 10 goku must be 9 times stronger than beerus but actually it's weaker than beerus.
8. dinosaurs extinction
9. future trunks return directly to original timeline
10. pilaf gang can still survive in the midle of nowhere when turned in to kids.
11. future mai still young despite no dragonball in future trunks timeline
12. ssgss can be performed eventhough never turned into SSG.

It's more like SUPER CONTRADICTIONS or FANFICTION! I don't think Super can be accepted as canon because full of contradictions. Am i right.

Never, it was shit.

This.

>pilaf become children again eventhough dragonball can never fucked up because it'shinted a lot it can read people's heart
Top kek

>muh powerlevels

I already apologized, though.

It is not about power level but it's stated by toriyama about power comparation and restated again in the anime how kaio ken can multiply all status,

It is true dragonball never fucked up and shenron never ever fucked up the wisher wish.

mother fucker are you going to post this in every thread?

When it becomes canon.

>triggered because it's true
It is your own fault for kid, spamming thread you should read the rule and make only one thread. Instead spamming a lot of thread for no reason.

>Character development

You mean character regression.

It is canon.

Not the guy you're talking to but fuck you if you're gonna shitpost at least do it in readable english

take your pill kid and stop being edgy like you're bitten by snake in your penis.

Not the guy but getting your dick bite by a snake makes you edgy?
What kind of logic is that?

Well, it's the typical GT fan. You shouldn't be surprised if it's someone who can't speak English properly

I actually want to fix my typo but as edgy as you and your friend. You don't give me enough time to fix my mistake because jumpy touch screen. You should chill and take your medicines.

>GT.
>Canon.

>1. dragonball only has 1 wish
He can grant 3 wishes after Dende replaces Kami. Read the manga again.

>2 pilaf become children again eventhough dragonball can never fucked up because it'shinted a lot it can read people's heart.
They wanted to become young, he made them young. They didn't specify HOW young they wanted to be.

>3 shenron only has 1 wish
Yeah, you said that already, retard.

>4. no bulla
There's still time for Bulma to become pregnant with Bra.

>5 ssb doesn't need ritual eventhough god ki was said only to be achieved through god ki
SSB is achieved by absorbing and retaining the power of SSG, so of course it doesn't need the ritual.

>6. SSB actually stronger than SSG eventhough so whis doesn't tell beerus
???

>7 messed up contradictory power scale. power scale of ssb kk 10 goku must be 9 times stronger than beerus but actually it's weaker than beerus.
Beerus is a fucking god, of course he is stronger.

>8. dinosaurs extinction
What the fuck?

>9. future trunks return directly to original timeline
He kept the same settings from the last time he time traveled, read the latest manga chapter.

>10. pilaf gang can still survive in the midle of nowhere when turned in to kids.
Did you even read/watch the original Dragon Ball? They're comic relief characters, for fuck's sake.

>11. future mai still young despite no dragonball in future trunks timeline
She wished to be young before Piccolo died.

>12. ssgss can be performed eventhough never turned into SSG.
We don't know if Vegeta performed the ritual or not. Or maybe his training with Whis helped him.

Now fuck off.

Thee are plenty of sentient dinosaurs in the otiginal dragonball

Hell there are alot of sentient beastpeople in the orogonal dragonball compared to Super . Nowadays it's just Puar,Oolong, Mr.Popo and Korin

>He can grant 3 wishes after Dende replaces Kami. Read the manga again.
you idiot i talked about super.
he can only grant 1 wish at pilaf wish and super saiyan god ritual. Why DB fans looked like mentally unstable people, Name calling for slightest opinion, are you even healthy?

dragon ball GT was oh ok but It isn't better than Dragon ball Super.

>he can only grant 1 wish at pilaf wish

Pilaf asked for them to be young. Tjry never said that they didn't squandered the other two wish (like they did with during golden frieza arc)
> and super saiyan god ritual.
Shenron was dismissed. Being a chickenshit of a dragon is also part of the reason

They're the same. You're just upset over muh transformations.

>at pilaf wish
Again, when that wish was made Shenlong could only grant a single wish. Jesus.

>and super saiyan god ritual
They didn't use the remaining wishes.

1. i talked about about super
2. there never case shenron fucked up. even how bad or random the wish is.
4. i don't see that from this messy timeline
5 are you idiot it's stated as super saiyan god super saiyan and it's restated in super that it's evolution from ssg and require god ki.
6. why in the heck whis just not train goku in the first place if he can make saiyan actually stronger than beerus
7. are you stupid the statement about power scale it's from toriyama.
8. It is stated in bog that beerus make dinosaur extinct
9. how can it be when the last time he time traveled the destination is random even using the same setting. Do you even read the manga?
10. comic relieve need at least a good logoc that can still survive in the middle of nowhere
11. if that's happened she will be way older but no mai in this timeline are still young.
12 are you even watch super. It is said that SSGSS is evolution from ssg or required god ki to perform.

There is reason it's called super saiyan god super saiyan.

How the fuck is Pan being done right? This post is the most infuriating shit ever. Flying out to outerspace when it was made clear that Goku would die from such feats.

Sure you can argue blah blah he got stronger. But this is a 1/4 sayian fucking TODDLER. Kys. I fucking hate you and all your ilk. Pan was one thing GT did right. Fuck.

I honestly like GT, I think it picked up a o lot of things that made the original good and it avoided issues that made Z boring at times.

>They didn't use the remaining wishes.
You're wrong if they don't use the remaining wish how can super at rof granted 3 wishes?
Dis you even watch super at all?

>Again, when that wish was made Shenlong could only grant a single wish. Jesus.
1. in the manga of rof shenron only able to use one wish
2. in bog all anime manga and movie
3. it's impossible to have more than 1 wish if that's possible pilaf won't become children. eventhough it's impossible for shenron to fucked up in the first place.

I like Super more than the original Dragon Ball.

It was meant as a joke, don't take it too seriously.

S-sorry.

>I like Super more than the original Dragon Ball.
This is just about the shittiest opinion I've ever heard

Were you high when you wrote this?

Kill yourself.

Of course you had to be a spic

>Flying out to outerspace when it was made clear that Goku would die from such feats.
But Goku went to the moon and back.

I'd rather have ten seasons dragon ball super then sit through GT again.

No.

Fuck you.

Fuck you for bring up GT again.

Fuck you for making me recall all the shit GT did.

Fuck you for making me remember the "Oolong episode BUT IN SPACE," the Parapara fuckers, the doll otaku, the Machine Mutants, the second worst villain in the franchise whose name is very fitting of how whiny and stupid he is, the space lemur fuckers, Super 17, and how 5 out of the 7 evil Shenrons were complete jokes.

Fuck you for making me remember how annoying Giru was, how bratty and cuntish Pan was, how boring Trunks was, how useless Vegeta was, how much of a waste of a character Uub was, how pointless Piccolo was, how they fucking teased Gotenks and never delivered.

Fuck you for Super Saiyan 4.

Fuck you for Uchiyama art.

Fuck you for basically everything but DanDan.

Go masturbate to a deer sucking Pan's tits again.

of course it was

it was directed by the original dragonball/z director

>Jaco
Not from Super and his another bench warmer
>Tights
Not from Super again
>More Mai/Pilaf/Shu
Force shitty comedy relief characters
>Black
Another evil clone that's not vegeta
Super just reuse the same shit over and over

It really was better than Super unironically.

>Go master ate to a deer sucking Pan's tips again.

Don't mind if I do ;)

You're so random, m8.

Fuck you and fuck that series. I'm watching it for the first time and every episode has at least one thing that is so wrong that it pisses me off.

Reminder GTfags are retarded

>I honestly like GT
How? I can barely stand it.

lurk for 2 years before posting dumb eslposter

GT is over and it's irredeemable shit...at least Super has been getting better especially with the new arc

Super has best girl

GT has...a lame version of Pan

> Super has best girl

And best villain

I oficially appologize to GT.
I'm sorry, old friend. I dissed you for your simple story, toilet homor and inferior battles. But not I look at you with sadness... because Super is just so much worse then you. SO.MUCH.WORSE.

You mean the only version of pan?

But you're still shit though. You just don't smell as bad. At least Super now has a bad guy I like. Black may be cliche, but at least I'm interested.
And at least the scale is a bit better. And no retarded filler episodes about dacing aliens with stereos. Actually, you know what? I take my appology back. At least Super has a chance to get better.

BS DB Saga
> ended up being a very poor attempt to recapture DB's feel

Baby Saga
> random minion "stronger than majin buu"
> Pan being able to fight said minion
> Base Kid Goku = SS3 Buu Saga Goku; yet cannot hold the SS3 form
> Goku dies, but instead of dying...goes to monopoly world
> lack of secondary character fights since they're all "Baby"
> blutz waves as a requirement for SS4 seems out of left-field
> Baby dies the same way M10 Broly and Cooler do.

Super 17 Saga
> Adult Trunks immediately gets beat up by Android 17
> Vegeta didn't defeat Android 17 in a fight
> Two Android 17's > SS4
> Base Kid Goku > Super 17
> Piccolo having a cheap death, after being completely absent from GT. Didn't get wished back for w/e reason.
> This whole saga didn't make much sense

Shadow Dragon Saga
> Good concept; executed poorly
> Basically only Goku fought. Pan tagged along but was pretty useless
> 7 dragons was a great opportunity for other secondary characters to fight; but it was wasted
> Vegeta becoming SS4 was pointless, he quickly became fodder
> Gogeta was pointless...it was more of a comedy episode than anything
> Omega had a very bland, boring personlity
> Gohan, Goten, and Trunks offered to help. Goku said NO, so instead they just gave Goku energy.
> Kid Goku wins by copying his win against Buu
> Goku stays a kid throughout the ENTIRE series
> Just a series of revenge stories (Tuffles v Saiyans, Dr Gero+Myuu v Goku, Dragons v Z-fighters), with minimal universe-building

Granted, DBS isn't perfect. It's first two "sagas" were poorly done, but you can just watch the much better movie versions of them.

The Universe Tourney introduced a bunch of new characters, had Piccolo fight (and almost win, if Frost didn't cheat) when he was basically non-existent in GT. Explained more of Saiyan lore, where the dragon balls originated from, the god hierarchy, etc

The F. Trunks arc so far has been great, with an interesting villain and reintroduced Mai as an important character

This is just from the perspective of a guy who watched the Dragon Ball series as a kid:

To me, the entire series became just too crazy. After watching a bit of DBZ I went back to watching Dragon Ball, and man, does that take you on a weird ride.

Dragon Ball Z is over the top to the power of 10. Dragon Ball is ridiculous, sure. Weird shit happens there all the time. Just take a look at the crowds watching the tournaments and you see all sorts of animals and creatures watching. That shit disappeared for DBZ. But what you get instead is power levels growing at a ridiculous rate, and people dying all over the place and being resurrected - by the end of the Buu Saga, I just fucking quit. The entire series just tired me out. First they fight Radditz, who is more powerful than Earth's best fighters, then it turns out he's just a pansy compared to the other Sayians, then they defeat them, go to Namek, have an apocalyptic battle with Frieza, then they fight androids that are even more powerful than what they've met before, THEN Cell turns up, and we have an apocalyptic battle on earth, then Gohan goes to highschool, Buu turns up and we have ANOTHER apocalyptic fight ... that's where I dropped it. It's like seeing too much shit, call it DBZ PTSD. It's like getting old at increased rate, seeing everyone die and grow old, shit changing too fast.

I tried watching GT and just couldn't bear it. Story-wise and by the sheer emotional investment you have to make again. I don't even want to know about Super. Didn't Krillin give up on martial arts there? What the fuck is the world of Dragon Ball coming to? Feels like being transported 500 years forward in time and not being able to keep up with all the new shit.

> You mean the only version of pan?
Pan from the EoZ and DBS showed her outstanding potential.

In GT, she was a weak annoying little girl. Hopefully they'll fix that (if DBS has a time skip)

>touch screen
Buy an actual computer you nigger.

>Super Saiyan 4
Actually, Toriyama himself loved it and this is the best thing to come out of GT. So no, fuck you for hating on it.

Agreed Gt is hot dogshit and deserves to stay buried next to the live action movie. Ignore these threads they're made by underage dbz fags and uneducated south americans.

>Pan from the EoZ and DBS showed her outstanding potential
Bitch please. If you're goku or vegeta you're bench warmer

lurk two years before posting
study conversational English 4 more years before typing on the internet again

Honestly, the fact that DBS has a manga running alongside the anime, alone makes it superior to GT

> Bitch please. If you're goku or vegeta you're bench warmer

Vegeta will be training Future Trunks, so I'd consider him too.

Either way, this compared to ONLY Goku in GT?

goku wasn't the strongest guy at the end of z. that's why he prayed for boo to return.

whis and birus are fun but they have zero place in the world that toriyama's manga left us with.

>goku now can punch galaxies and destroy de universe
>goku now can destroy 2 universes with one punch
How man asspulls is Toriyama gonna write in this dumb sequel?

>implying I am obligated to acknowledge anything outside of the original manga

>retard doesn't know what asspull means
wew

Are all of the shit posters in this thread fucking mexican?

I like Mai, wanna serve best girl the meat

Remainder that this is the only good thing that came out of Super.

best thing to come out of db in years more like it, mai just saved dragon ball.

they should really make a spinoff anime or manga with the dragonball gals just being cuties and where videl acts like the true videl

> Reminder that this is the best thing that came out of Super.

Fixed

This is bullshit. If you don't realize db gt more than screaming power up not about tactic an technique you're trolling. The whole posting just wrong.

This and F Trunks' return too.

>Super is giving me Beerus, Whis
I love yo see the same old joke: they could kick everyone's asses but they are too cool for that, now here look at the food we are making propaganda.
>Jaco
Same with Beerus and Whis
>Tights
She isn't going to appear anymore.
>FTrunks
He is only there to give Goku a new villain, it would had been great if we could have a series about him.
>Mai/Pilaf/Shu
Don't you mean Mai cucking PTrunks and Pilaf and Shu tagging along? Yeah, so good it makes me sleepy.

Pan is just a gag in Super and to be honest this could mean it's possible for Pan's greatgrandson to turn SSJ.

>it would had been great if we could have a series about him.
Damn user, don't make me want things we'll never get.

Well, too bad we have in Super these gems:
>Super remaking a good movie like BoG in the shittest way possible, that shit should be ilegal.
>Edgy Tagoma.
>Krillin pissing his pants in front of a bunch of mooks.
>Piccolo being weaker than a weakened base Gohan, because Gohan was able to fight Tagoma in some level before oneshotted him in SSJ. While Tagoma trashed Piccolo.
>Ditching Gotenks even though they bothered to bring Trunks and Goten to the battle field.
>Killing Piccolo to give Gohan development, a development that is being erased in this arc.
>Ditching Trunks and Goten for the tournament even when they wanted to fight, at least in GT they were too used to normal life and weren't interested.
>Episodes of no names vs Vegeta.
>Piccolo losing again, when they could gave him that win, but they needed to create a red herring.
>More if the same old joke; Vegeta is Bulma, Goku and Beerus' bitch even when he is an angry manlet.
>More of sorry, we are erasing Gohan's development because we don't want him in the arc, yeah Piccolo died a cheap death.
>Piccolo and Krillin being ditched to maid work to have an excuse to have them in the background for nostalgiafags.

>Super has been getting better especially with the new arc
You know how that is going to end, Goku giving more powers bust to Black, Trunks and Vegeta jobbing and Goku gettinh the kill.

No.

Here, friend

Read the post, that wasn't one of the main points of GT's failure

But yea, the fighting choreography was bad too. Mostly pew-pew-pew blasts with power levels that make no sense

Mai always had black eyes

lmao bait thread

super is literally better than dragon ball

GT indulges in the worst habits of Z, so I'm not surprised the niggers and spics of the fanbase love it.

Super has it faults, sure, but at least Toriyama still understands his fucking characters and the series has a sense of whimsy and humor not seen since OG Dragon Ball. It also expanded the universe in meaningful and sensible ways instead of a random alien in the asshole of the galaxy being stronger than Majin Buu

Super's better than GT, sure. But let's not get ahead of ourselves...

DBS had garbage remakes of two decent DBZ's movies.
The tournament arc was boring, Goku fighting Pooh, then a red herring, then Piccolo losing to said red herring, Goku getting in the tournament again, then Vegeta fighting no names, losing to Hit, the only good thing was Goku vs Hit. This saga was a shitty try to get the same fun and action DB tuornament had, but ut failed bad.
And you have to be new to this if you think Trunks' arc is great, the first episode was good, but then the arc got stupid when Toei tried to use the same old jokes with Pilag gang and Vegeta's No pne touch my Bulma drama.

I don't remember how many years it's been since I've last seen this visual effect used.

Fucking this.

> random alien in the asshole of the galaxy being stronger than Majin Buu

Random alien MINION. Stronger that the god-killing ancient evil.

And Pan was able to fight him.

Fucking GT, it doesn't deserve ant apology.

Baby wasn't stronger than Majin Buu though. He was possessing people who were really strong. He had little to no strength of his own and the only benefit to his base form was being super hard to kill.