Prisma Illya 3rei

>It's a Beako episode

Why is shota gil so much more chill compared to his asshole adult self?

Cute.

For a second I thought she had an eyepatch and this was some kind of Punished Ilya edit

We need more bro Gil instead of smug asshole all the time

adult gil spent years hanging out with kotomine

Fig when?

He was an ass way in Fate Zero too though.

>all this plot

Give back my making out lolis

Next episode has the only kiss scene in 3rei

>Before 3rei started
"Fuck off LRD, there will be loli fanservice, they won't cut it out, etc"
>After 3 episodes
"Fanservice isn't even important, nothing of value was lost, there's still the manga fanservice!"

God damn it with the backpedaling. And with all these coward shit anime adaptations.

>there will be loli fanservice, they won't cut it out, etc
No one said this. Everybody already knew that fanservice was going to be cut.

Now fuck off LRD.

>It's a Beako episode

>no one said this
Except the majority of people.
And there we have Tanaka fanservice, yet god save showing anything lewd of Illya.
What a joke.

Illya is meant for protecting you faggot she's not a whore like Chloe

Fuck off LRD

>loli fanservice is bad!
Fuck off.

they are like 2 completely different person, adult gil is a retard who doesn't know when to back down when cornered either.

Who the fuck are you quoting? I'm fine with loli fanservice just not of Illya you heathen.

>just not of Illya

go to sadpanda if you want to fap to Illya nigger.

I don't want to fap to some random people's imaginations and depictions.
I want to appreciate Illya for her lolicious glory, and to be able to share its beauty on image boards and everywhere with the masses, but yet SL had a different idea about what should be appreciated and what shouldn't.

Like I said earlier she's not for sexualizing faggot. Go ogle another loli for that.

I was wondering how they fit in 3 chapters in this so nicely but then I re-read the manga and realized that they actually cut two monologues. I don't particularly mind but I can't believe I completely forgot about that shit.

The first parts of 3rei were actually four fucking years ago. Hot damn.

Illya was made for lewd.

The faster pacing is nice but I wish they weren't cutting so much. The bit about flying that got cut from this episode was one of my favorites from early 3rei. And cutting Kotomine being suspicious is a huge shame.

>I want to appreciate Illya
Read the VN.

Beako is too sexual.

horrible b8 here's your (You)

The source material is almost always better but I'm happy with what they've done with it.

>posting a fake

I'll only be mad at them if they cut all the Miyubutt. Given how they haven't done so yet and even gave us her legs, I have no reason to feel any negative emotions yet.
>I'm fine with loli fanservice just not of Illya you heathen.
you might be a particular kind of gay

>It's a Beako episode

>not wanting to protect Illya
You're the worst kind of faggot

EVIL
LOLI

The problem with that shit is that in a manga you can fucking fill three pages with literally two-three minutes worth of monologue so it doesn't feel slow as fuck. Translate that into anime form and suddenly I'm reminded of fucking UBW and all the babbling they did during a fight.

>Given how they haven't done so yet
Are you serious? The manga had her butt so salivating, pronounced and round while the manga chose to make her butt look like plain and flat.
They DID remove her butt service too.

>implying fanservice of someone is a bad thing that hurts her instead of a good thing that is an appreciation before her beauty
I swear to god it's people like you who kill everything nice.

What

I don't think "salivating" is the word you wanted to use there

>wanting every girl to be a whore.
I swear to god it's people like you who kill everything nice.

Fucking memespouter.
They didn't give us a good butt shot of Miyu.

>Fucking memespouter.
I don't think you understand what a meme is.

>some fucboi animator forgot to draw the string
Well that's gonna be a BD fix.

>any loli ever (with exactly one exception)
>not for sexualizing
Protecting and lewding aren't mutually exclusive.

>They didn't give us a good butt shot of Miyu.
Have there been any in the manga so far? This one isn't too visible, but you can see a butt in there if you pay attention.
And why are you ignoring that great shot of her legs?

It's called standards retard

That's the exact shot I'm worried because though, given how plain her butt is I don't think they're going to draw it attractive and pronounced like in the manga.

Oh for fuck's sake it's just the lighting. Of course you're not going to see the contours and shading of her butt that's much more obvious in the manga because in the anime they actually have to put in light glare and all that shit since she's facing a window. Her butt still looks plump there.

I was wondering why that weird piece of string was just sort of there.

Take a closer look.

String is attached to the card holster now instead of looking like string underwear.

It's not attached, it's just on top of it

What? No. They literally just forgot to draw the rest of the string pantsu.

Yeah sure, watch the dirt cheap Shomin Sample from the same studio, they can do pronounced asses and it doesn't need much.
They just decided not to, like how they decided to cut Illya's lewdness.

This makes zero sense. The point of the tie is so that when you untie it, her skirt opens further.

is right, the string over the card holder is downstream of the knot.

I WANT TO LICK CASTER ILLYA'S LEGS

This season is going to be all plot. And a loli pissing herself a few times.

Or maybe they redesigned her transformation so she's going nopan with a random string tied to her leg. That's going to be my canon.

Which heroic spirit is Tanaka supposed to be?

>heroic spirit
She's not.

Buruma

Homunculus or some shit.

NAKATA

>prisma illya got me into anime
>its absolute horse shit now

how do you guys feel knowing you're wasting your lives away watching this crap?

I'm really enjoying her VA. It's a lot better than I'd expected.

First reminder that this is incest.

Feels fucking amazing since my favorite show is doing so well.

Can't show a loli wearing a string so they made it look like it was something else.

So your opinion is worthless, good to know.

In what way are their families related besides the Tohsaka's stealing shit from the Edelfelts?

They have like the same grand grandmother at best, basically strangers.

Sounds like standard Kugumiya Rie to me.

Best girl

>marrying a woman from another family, and having her pass on her superior traits
>stealing

How new are you?

Have you tried checking out the VN that the spinoff is based off or at least UFOTable's adaptation of Unlimited Blade Works?

Would you eat her bowl of eggs?

Go watch it again fuckwit. They've have multiple shots of the string pantsu during the small one and a half minute transformation sequence.
That one panning shot of is just an animation error.

M-muh super special family magecraft...

Watch more anime before posting your worthless opinion.

This is the kind of secondaryshit Prisma attracts

Secondary > Primary when it comes to Prisma Illya.

God this pairing is so hot

Maybe for Prisma. Certainly not for 2wei. Probably not for 3rei.

He's a retard all around. I bet any flashy anime would get that filthy casual to watch shit.

THIS IS YOUR FAVORITE ILLYA ED

POST YOUR FAVORITE ILLYA ED

>grab a random weapon out of the massive pile
>it just so happens to be Ruby

S-tier luck. Fucking Illya.

Not luck so much as LOLKALEIDOSCOPES

That's not how it went in the manga. Were you not here for the thread earlier?

Apparently he's lost his "dark" side here. I think there's a child Gil in Hollow Ataraxia who's basically the same and admits his adult self is an asshole--which is something Gil's defender's might consider when they try to defend his alignment of Chaotic Good being anything but Nasu not understanding how alignments work.

boring shit desu senpai

>>prisma illya got me into anime

>not reading the VN for Illya
Are you a retard.

Because adult Gil has gone through a bunch of stuff. Doesn't justify his personality, but it does affect the outlook.

>watching the adaption of the route where she's the least relevant and is fucked up the most out of all 3
Why son

I don't think that's what he's implying. I see it more as like the primary (aka Type-moon fags) are the ones too busy being pedantic and nitpicking over the verse instead of enjoying Prisma itself.

Because it's got better progression and animation than DEEN's UBW (granted it was a movie) or the original FSN anime.

Did Beatrice get taken by Julian at the end, or is she just an empty doll like the blonde? I can't seem to remember.

Also---once the flashback arc is over, how will Hiroyama wrap up the story? Will they go back to the Prisma universe, or will Miyu stay here? They really don't have any enemies to fight against the Ainsworths, but they seem to have been weakened enough by all this that there would need to be a timeskip before they try to get Miyu back.