THIS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN BROWN AND BLACK PEOPLE TEAM UP!

You scared white boys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lMX7dTYk8k8
youtube.com/watch?v=o6kMZjmM60k
youtube.com/watch?v=NSHksXeZ8WQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this the start of a diss track?

if y'all actually tried to do anything you owuld be absolutely obliterated. fuck off spics

I see a bunch of out of shape and untrained people. What is the point of fear?

Spics don't like blacks. They only pretend to get along cause the white devil

Even fat Mexican guys can get white chicks... white boys absolutely BTFO. Us Latinos will take over your shitty country. Much love to my black brothers out there

Nah fuck off, I'm fine with blacks. The only problem are whites.

Gosh, where would this great nation be without these proud upstanding gang-bangers? Man we need to thank them more often for their contributions to society

It's funny because most brown people hate blacks.

*gunshots heard in the back causing them to drop the flag and all disperse immediately*

They inherite United States of America

Good, let them join with the Jews and trannies too and go fight the Norks.

>fascist

Scared of a bunch of niggers and dishwashers?
We could have paradise again if we'd get rid of you.In the town I grew up in there were no minorities and it was golden.Colby, Kansas in the 60s was a peaceful, beautiful place. The cops slept most of the time and in the evening the band would play in the park while we ate homemade ice cream.
I'd go back to that in a heartbeat.

I'm a fascist who believes in my people, not in whites who are my racial enemy.

Living in California I know both sides hate each other far more than they hate white people. In fact each race will talk shit about the other *with* white people.

ex. "This neighborhood used to be nice when only blacks and white lived here."

its funny because spics and niggers literally hate each other

lol i will never work with negros
sage

most black girls see dating a mexican as stepping down for that matter tbqh

Never going to happen. Ultimately those 2 sides can never be friends.

sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but i like your spunk so i'll explain the truth.

spics, niggers, trannies, kikes, and others all aren't the combat soldiers. kikes are management through nepotism and trannies are technology hires so background support. spics and niggers are all low iq subhumans as you're aware so it's impossible for them to actually be combat soldiers since they'll pee their pants and flee. that, or they'll be lazy/stupid and get their squad killed. so niggers/spics are cooks, trash people, and moving around move/drivers.

on Sup Forums everybody who loves the idea of war with gooks or mudslimes are always shitskins of some shade of brown. spics especially love the idea of war with china. why? cause it means all the white men go die fighting chinese and then spics inherit america with the strongest rival (china) mortally wounded. spics understand they'll never compete with china even if they gain control of america so they want white men to go commit suicide taking china down

i worked alongside mexicans and blacks for years is LA. they hate eachother more than anything. it's not even a gang thing. they hate eachother's culture, values, and ways of life.

Lol how can they not see they're literal subhumans. At least use pic related instead of some guys that look like gang members

Niggers can't even get along with each other, let alone another race.

You're right it would be better without them the US is going down the drain and its because of spics and niggers.

Fuck off Uncle Tom cuck. You'd rather suck off the white man instead who would deport you? I'd rather work with the worst nigger than the best white man. If you will not advance the cause of our people who will?

'Can't you see we want to be Americans just like you?'
>Waves another country's flag

>cause of our people
lmao you spic subhumans have no cause. the only reason why you subhumans even have 1/10 of the your current population is entirely thanks to white men giving you the technology and allowing you to exist

Nope blacks and us are in it together. Latinos like black music and their culture. Fuck all white people.

I agree with your assessment, but will keep memeing in the hopes that at least one user will reconsider joining the military to fight for a country that is no longer his. The enemy is inside the gates already.
#WarIsTheJewsHarvest

We're taking over whether you like it or not. America was the domain of Native Americans first, and then Latinos as the mixed offspring. It was never made for white invaders, who should go back to Europe.

This. Fuck whites and fuck their superiority complex. I'm Latino and I'm proud to call blacks my brothers. 99% of the shits who call for our deportation are white, so you wanna be my enemy, then I treat you as an enemy.

How many blacks and Mexicans does it take to hold a flag straight. They need more.

The moment we hit 49.9 we're going to go full white pride, and we'll still be richer, larger and stronger than you. You'll all be south of the Rio by 2050.

Spics hate niggers even more

What happened to that idea each people should stay in their ethnic homeland, huh? So it's okay when whites colonize non-white lands, but not okay when non-whites emigrate to white countries?

This isn't your country. You are trespassers and invaders on the soil. America is a stolen country, founded by thieves, on the blood of the natives. By your own ideology you need to fuck off back to Europe.

Fucking whites
>Mass shootings
>No empathy for others
>No respect for family
>Would sell out friends for a few bucks
>Beta as fuck

It's not going to last long.

This.

Aren't both scum?

Let them kill each other

>The moment we hit 49.9 we're going to go full white pride
You can't even stop your own people from killing you

>Las Vegas

DO NOT REPLY TO SHILL THREADS NEWFAGGOTS
This is a terrible larp
gtfo faggot
>in all fields

>minorities working together, for anything, ever
cute but world history says you're retarded.

But brown and yellow people who haven't been raised in a white environment absolutely despise niggers with a level of instinctual loathing white men can't begin to understand.

>Blacks and Latino's getting along

You faggots obviously have never met blacks or latino's. The only people on this planet "getting along" with any other race are whites.
LA latino's have virtually wiped out the black demographic, mostly through violence and intimidation.
TV and media would have you believe chunky Spanish bitches are all about "MUH DICK". They are like .000001 of there peoples.
I have a buddy who lives outside Compton. He says there's not much in terms of blacks anymore in that area. Yeah there are still some enclaves but they are totally surrounded and basically the ones who decided to stay are actual OG's who would rather die fighting Mexicans than leave.

Chicanos != Mexicans
If I remember correctly my grandma told me not to marry a "Negra" nor a "China", I guess that a libtard anchor baby was feeling oppressed and started the rumor that they should team up with the blackies or something

Your own kin would have you skinned alive for trying to side with nogs in actual conflict. And you know it.

Basically. OP's a fag

Nope, most Latinos don't have a problem with blacks. Our biggest enemy are whites and all of us realize it here.

Disgusting.

You are full of shit. You are a faggy little Chicano child who has like 2 black friends at your highschool and you are projecting hard on this lefty Trojan horse. I'm an Eastern Euro Balkan fag who had the misfortune of growing up in American ghetto's, but also the fortune of traveling the world. I have met many people's in my 30 odd years of life and have recognized their loves and hates. And when it comes to Latino's, they hate Blacks. Whether it be in Latin, central or Northern America. Blacks are dumb enough to keep thinking they are hot shit because some of their own play sports and make hip hop music. They've been deluded.

yeah man everyone knows mexicans and blacks always team up against whites in jail, they love each other there.

Because you think you are a Latino. Latino = Natives fucked Spaniards and forced fed religion. Now, tell me why are whites your enemies.

i like how your fat turd goblin grandma didn't tell you how you shouldn't try to steal white dna to upgrade your disgusting subhuman genes

You're no better than those self hating Jews. Bash whitey all you want but you can't deny your ancestors

Shut the fuck up and watch your tongue. I grew up with blacks and we were tight. We ran in a big Latino-Black gang and we loved beating the shit out of the white boys at our school. If only you'd been there so we could have taught you a lesson you bitch, see who is calling who a chicano.

In prison, Blacks and Mexicans team up and fuck up whites first, then they turn on each other. In prison it's Blacks aren't allowed to fuck with Mexicans, and Mexicans aren't allowed to fuck with Blacks, they can only fuck with their own groups. But anyone can fuck with whites, because no one likes you pasty pieces of shit.

As long as you squat on our land, as long as you call for our deportations and as long as you continue to destabilize Latino countries, we will hate you and you will be our racial enemies.

THIS it's what happens when brown and black people team up.

Scared now?

Exactly; These half-breeds don't even know there origins. The are half white after all. hahahha

Nosotros no queremos a eso negros.

Roban nuestras taquerias, amenasan nuestra gente, violan a nuestras mujeres, absolutamente nunca seriamos un equipo con ellos.

In Houston we have pushed them out of most of the inner city neighborhoods. The blacks actually were looking for laws to keep fifth wars from being gentrified. Lol! The hood that gave us the Geto Boyz getting cucked by yuppies.

>You scared white boys?

Literally shaking.

How many months worth of food and water do you have stored with which to fight your race war? Will you take the day off on check day so you and your nigger friends can cash your welfare checks?

Naw, where yo girl at?

The fuck? Chile, you're hispanic too.

Dude "Latino" hahahaha. You hate whites because you been taught to do so. Find you name you "Latino" and you'll know where everything started. oh... by the way stop watching telemundo and univison.

Only piojos side up with niggers. Go fuck yourself nigger lover.

Latino gangs are systematically killing blacks in a genocide, they don't like them either.

>In prison, Blacks and Mexicans team up and fuck up whites first, then they turn on each other. In prison it's Blacks aren't allowed to fuck with Mexicans, and Mexicans aren't allowed to fuck with Blacks, they can only fuck with their own groups. But anyone can fuck with whites, because no one likes you pasty pieces of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=lMX7dTYk8k8

youtube.com/watch?v=o6kMZjmM60k

Are u a chicano or a nigger lover?

Who you side with then bruh tell me? You rather side with pasty ass crackers who want you deported?

Hate niggers all you want but gotta remember it was them marching along with liberals to let us in this country. Biting the hand that feeds you and fucking your allies over is Jew-tier.

white people are the biggest pussies

have all the wealth and political power and boogeymen poor uneducated minorities

literally have run out of things to worry about

Is this a picture of a prison riot?

>hold gun sideways
>spray the area
>hit 15 niggers but not the actual target

Where's your mom?

You mean like your grammar?

It means bigger piles of shit.

>prison

Who cares?

Which is why you smelly fucking niggers flee to our countries enmasse to get away from yourselves.

Read my comment again. Blacks and Mexicans team up to fuck whites, then turn on each other.

lol
mexicans hate dun nuffins more than whites
what planet you from?

>t. amigozone

>In prison, Blacks and Mexicans team up and fuck up whites first, then they turn on each other. In prison it's Blacks aren't allowed to fuck with Mexicans, and Mexicans aren't allowed to fuck with Blacks, they can only fuck with their own groups. But anyone can fuck with whites, because no one likes you pasty pieces of shit.
T knows nothing about the american prison system
The Aryans run our prisons idiot and they team up with the spics against the blacks retard

KEK
Niggers put Mexicans in the same boat as white people

So low IQ yet tricking you into war?? What???

Gross

that's blatantly untrue
t. self hating spic

Both my nephews and my niece are half white. Half of my cousins are married to white women. We've been in Texas for a hundred years. No Fuckin dirty ass nigger did shit for us. Fuck niggers and fuck you. Go suck some more BBC cuck bitch.

I live in New Mexico, the spiciest place I've ever been. I'm not scared of illiterate, 62IQ townies with mexican flags. They can come by my place some time, the cops don't give a fuck about another dead brownie.

No. The races refuse to be united. It would last three seconds

We actually call that "Mejorar la Raza" (Improving the race)

Eh... not really.

Sage this boot lipped spic/ mexi-nigger thread.
WHITE PRIDE you subhuman mongrel dogs

you're not even American

this is way too obvious, go away leaf.

Fucking cucked Uncle Tom ass bitch, you think your cousins would be getting white ass if the far-right had their way? They'd ban race-mixing and force us to leave the country you dumb fuck, you're playing with fire and gonna burn your ass. Hate niggers all you want but they ain't a threat to us so how bout you use your brain and quit being a dumb fuck and look out for our people?

youtube.com/watch?v=NSHksXeZ8WQ

America died somewhere between 9/11 and the end of Obama's term

You are simply a large group of people going to jobs and coming home

There is no "White America" any more

White culture has already been stomped and pissed on 100 times over
((They)) don't even teach the same history any more in schools and colleges
The only place white pride can exist is in your head

Younger generations won't even know why they should be proud of their culture

Think about this:

If 60% White america treat white men like dirt

What will happen when white becomes minority?

What will Hispanic/black majority America look like in the future?

It is definitely not a West Germany or Japan

show your country flag

guaranteed a leaf or some Eurofag trying to troll

Listen here bitch boy I've already seen war and if you want your actual tongue nailed to your head you'd be wise to watch yours. Puto.

Not even slightly.

Fuck you mojado faggot. My people are my family and friends. I wouldn't hesitate to hack you to pieces with a machete if you touched one of my relatives. You're a stupid bitch for thinking blacks won't fuck you over once you got rid of whites. Then again you sound like you love nigger dick deep inside your ass hole.

nigs and spics are due for a history lesson

Pathetic ass joto bitch you spit on your heritage and suck white dick like the little cucked fuck you are. Fucking pathetic man, white on the inside brown on the outside. No pride in his heritage or culture. Just a little cuck, exactly like liberals except you cuck to whites.

You think white right-wingers won't fuck your ass? They make it a priority to deport Latinos. They hate us more than Blacks you cucked cum-spitting dick-polishing pussy fuck.

Theyre gonna burn you alive Alt-fag