Paddock's "cryptic note" deciphered

Well, it took them a while to figure out something pretty obvious after all:

he had written the distance, the elevation he was on, the drop of what his bullet was gonna be for the crowd," Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Officer Dave Newton told the newsmagazine. "So he had that written down and figured out so he would know where to shoot to hit his targets from there.

foxnews.com/us/2017/10/07/investigators-reportedly-believe-las-vegas-gunman-had-undiagnosed-mental-illness.html

More proof that there's really nothing to see here. Just a crazed guy who could actually plan something and carry it out (white). CASE CLOSED.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144455572/#144455572
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

actually, no proof at all

Well i'm satisfied.

This user here; can fuck right off with his conspiracy bullshit.

It's not proof until they show us a picture of the note

Quit fake shilling.

>Dave Fuckoff said X

it must be true

Marksman here, thats fucking bullshit.

You don't need to write down your dope for targets under 300 meters with iron/eotech sights.

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

Given the intense mental output of thorough investigation it is essential that one rest to rejuvenate neural productivity.

I suggest going to sleep and completing at least 3 REM cycles before reassessing any further information.

It's not really a note then, just calculations. Really just evidence of planning.

He was further than 300 meters dumbass. Also firing from an elevation. Lrn2parabolicarcs.

>Doesn't seem like very substantial evidence to dismiss such a major case
I can smell your fear. What are you so scared of?

Fuck off samefagging shill
You're scared the guy was antifa

32nd floor = 320 feet = 100 meters. He was firing down, so less parabola. Dumbass.

>Really just evidence of planning
Exactly this, planning, intricate planning, and there in lies the kicker; shit like this as well as testimony from people that know him personally shows you that this guy was anything but a “schizophrenic loner,” and unfortunately it looks the they’re going to just say fuck it and throw this explanation out there and leave it at that, and we’ll never really understand what actually happened or why.

nice try shill, but there has to be more to these numbers

wtf does Bf Cmb Burr mean

>Marksman here
pfffffft. You mean you shot your dad's shotgun once?

Such a substantial case? Why is the Occam's razor so hard for you to swallow? A guy went crazy, wanted to kill a shitton of people, and planned out one of a million ways to do it. He already had a ton of guns so he went with that. In fact, even if he chose the same target he could've killed a lot more with explosives. I don't see how you can keep digging for mystery here.

Why would be bother using a cipher for something so mundane? Are they going to be telling us that the Zodiac Killer's letters were actually just Ted Cruz's grocery lists next? I don't buy this for a minute.

thanks user

Beef combo burger?

beef combo burrito

t. BA in fast food

wow! I'm getting really sleepyy

Oh I know. Personally I believe the hypothesis that it was an arms deal gone wrong and the real shooter got away.

The drop is constant regardless of the angle you shoot at, dumbass. Seriously, go back to algebra 2.

It never was a cipher. It was just that the pigs with an 8th grade education who launched the investigation, and had to send the note of for analysis by the FBI thought it was "cryptic." It wasn't cryptic they just couldn't understand numbers and equations. They're probably niggers.

HAHA OKAY GREAT NO SHILL GREAT GREAT

This. And if it was that simple, why call it (((undecipherable))) in the first place. Also he was shooting 15 feet to the left. He wrote down shooting metrics 15 feet away?

Absolute bullshit.

this

I can’t believe you people. This isn’t a conspiracy at all, it’s a nut job who killed a bunch of people.

How rude of you all...

LOL I can't believe you let that user trick into answering a question about taco bell, which is his subtle joke about COMPEDNESS

>it's a cryptic message!!!
>lol jk it's just some math notes
What the fuck? Who ciphers their fucking math notes? That makes no goddamn sense.

You've been visited by Y2Sweet. You must respond to this post with '2Sweet', or your mother will die in her sleep

>being this scared of guns
afraid you might kill yourself if you own one?

Police are selected for low IQ. The note was never cryptic, it was just full of math and confused the hell out of the cops.

You'll never get to see it, though, because the numbers are valid for anyone shooting from that floor of the Mandalay Bay to that concert area.

HURRRRR, fuck off little kid.

When and where did he go to the range to get his dope card accurate?
What is the purpose of compensating for bullet drop if you are bump firing the hole time?
If he was planning on sniping from a elevated long distance what went wrong that he did not do it?

Not scared of guns (unless someone is pointing one at me). I have kids in the house - should I keep 42 semi-autos? I'd have to dedicate an entire room in my house and obsess over where the keys are to that room. When they have a sleepover with 9 other kids should I tell all the other parents "oh by the way I have a gun room in the basement, so you know..."

t. Cowadooty sniper

nigger

Sorry thats not how it works. 99.9% of the adjustment for elevation is simple a trig correction to get the horizontal range. All he needed to do was get the horizontal distance (not the distance along the tangent) and set his sights for that range. The height adjustment is for when you cant easily get the horizontal distance (e.g. you're shooting down a mountain) so you have to estimate the distance along the tangent then take the cosine of the angle. But in a hotel all he had to do was take the elevator to the ground floor and get the range there. Or use google earth.

Case closed I guess.
I was fun while it lasted but now it's time to stop making threads about paddock and back to Trump.

t. actual Soldier, kill yourself, fucktard.

Where is the video that's shows the muzzle flash this article states exists?

here

Wake the F*ck up you bunch of sheepy chantards! You got played! it's another FALSE FLAG HOAX. Dig deeper. Hint: Crisis Actors, no ambulances on scene, hospital footage... dig dig dig. MegaAnon has been playing all of you. He's a LARP! Carnage scenes are fake....No shots fired from Mandalay.

300 meters is qualification range with irons. This guy gets it. Yet another actual soldier appears. You're fucking welcome.

So he had a dope card out to 666.66 meters (1200 feet to tanks, no joke) and it took the FBI 5 days to figure this out. Previously claiming that it appeared to be random numbers, and they had no idea what it was.

Go suck on a hard boiled egg Feds. If that was what was on that note, you wouldn't have said it appears to be random numbers. Get fucked.

why don't they just show us an image of the note that everybody knows exists instead of just telling us what was on it

>actual Soldier
>Nasty girl

no

>Or use google earth

For sure this happened. Can't imagine he'd bust out a range finder, and do trig. Although being a boomer I wouldn't be shocked if he took a piece of string or paper and manually measured the scale on google maps not knowing google earth exists.

>If that was what was on that note, you wouldn't have said it appears to be random numbers
eh, I don't doubt any incompetence and college fed faggots to suspect it was his DOPE card right off the back.

this

also chekkked

You shut your mouth asshole.

5 days though.... the story yesterday was random numbers. It'd almost be comical that they could be looking at something like this, and have zero idea what it is.

woooow the number of shills in this thread blows my mind harder than the actual happening itself.

con fucking firmed for FFE

SOLDIER! stop posting your pics here! this place is a fucking honeypot hive overflowing with kike-bots & queers who would think nothing of doxxing you & ruining your shit. you dont need to prove your bonafides to shills & the rest of us dont care at all. you new here boy?

>stealing warpics from faceberg pals
wow so impressive, you sure convinced everyone itt

>Democrat pushing fake news

How surprising.

True, but I could give a shit less, already EAS'd last year.

If all of this is true ...

WHY CAN'T THEY SHOW THE NOTE THEN?

What does the note have to do with anything? How the F^ck do you know they are going to release a genuine note that was apparently written by him. This thread is a joke.Shaking my head? What has happened to this chan?

In the KB about Vegas(archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144455572/#144455572 ) I mentioned what was on the note.

are you kidding me with this? who actually needs to write this down. All you need to know is speed of bullet and relative distance to target and then you aim high accordingly.

DID YOU SEE HIM WRITE THE NOTE? DUH

>EAS'd last year.
I call Bull shit this is even you. I was in the Army as well and NOONE uses the term EAS. thats a Marine and Navy thing. If you were really Army you'd have said ETS. StolenvalorFag

Don't trust Fox Opinion & Speculation channel to tell actual facts. Will have to see if One America News is reporting this.

Why are you lying? Nobody in the army says ETS, wtf.... Shills out in force tonite.

>Nobody in the army says ETS, wtf
nah, is 100% correct

>What does the note have to do with anything?

t.

>also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

Does anyone have the Paddock note?

The (((media))) says that it is a bunch of numbers or something like that, and that it contains calculations for the bullet drop.

I highly doubt this. You can easily look up online how much that bullet would drop at x distance. Someone who was this meticulous would not waste the time making such calculations.

FUCKING SHILLS ARE EVERYWHERE

>1 post by this ID
So are you sitting beside each other today or still going through the old Google Chat?

Not outside

the "mental illness" he had was going down the satanic path of materialism, combined with alcohol, drugs, sex, gambling and a completely degenerate lifestyle which opened him up to demonic possession.

>Expect a 64 year old boomer to use a cpu or the internet
Do you even get your sushi comped? Back to taco bell poorfag

Movement control team.

What does a pog 88N know about shooting?

The answer is nothing. Go back to work preparing convoy paperwork,

Fucking trannies.

>calculating your accuracy when using a bump stock

Sure is nogunz in here.

Noone will ever know what was written on the note - truly. The police/FBI tell us what the note says but wont show us what it says... OK! SURE!

Mmore concerned as to how he broke the hurricane proof windows and what the blue tube was.

yes!

Ever think that maybe he tried the hammer first and then shot the windows out when it failed?

You would still need to know at what angle to shoot.

>t. CIA nigger
there was more than 1 shooter.
SHE LOST, deal with it.

Any sniper or swat guy would have know that immediately. So I'm calling bullshit.

What this nice user is saying for you basic-tier American fags is: pretty easy shot with iron sights let alone a good scoop.

>he was mentally ill

Wow glad Dr.lampshadesteinberg cleared that one up for me, for a second I thought a crowd of white Christian conservatives were intentionally targeted to be exterminated