Why are "le traditional alt right wymyn" all whores?

Look at Lauren Southern just completely throwing herself at PJW as if she has zero respect for herself or her body. I refuse to believe a conservative woman would act like such a total whore. Who the fuck thinks taking a picture like this is "fun" or "cool"? It's just attracting the wrong type of guys, which maybe she likes.

>be Lauren Southern
>wake up and fart like a foghorn
>take a fat steaming shit
>only wipe once, not even thinking about what's left behind
>doll yourself up, ass stained with shit
>sit in front of webcam
>teehee boys you'll donate to a delicate flower like me

because they are catholic larpers

Bump nigga

She broke your heart didn't she?

Yep.. They talk like they're trad women and act like whores. How old are you Lauren Southern? Where's your husband and children?

Fuck all of them (except Faith Goldy)

>user pops out of a cryogenic time capsule from the 1800s and just instantly starts shitposting
shes taking a publicity picture with a friend, he has literally 2 fingers touching her shoulder and shes wearing a dress that completely covers her dress. if you think anything about this is whorish you're unbelievably sheltered or literally from another time.

>a woman who looks like a whore is a whore

Shocking OP.

Who was taking her seriously to begin with? She is just cashing in on thirsty fools which is why she presents herself as a whore to being with.

>finngols will take this bait

>childless bottle blonde whores speaking about conservatism/traditionalism
Yeah but they retweeted a Sup Forums twitter and trigger sjws, they're literally /ourgirls/!! Now take out that wallet and sub to the patreon, you paypig

TIME FOR A SERIOUS REDPILL YOU FAGGOT:

A red pill for women is different than a red pill for men. No woman can be redpilled like a man can because they aren't wired like men. Can a woman want her country to be prosperous and traditional? Sure, but she can never be any use to that nation if she isnt home building a strong family. That's YOUR job user, YOU are supposed to be building the nation and waking people up, she's supposed to be home being a good wife and raising your kids while you're at work building and maintaining society.

That's why you should never follow or care about these "redpilled" women, because if they arent pumping out and raising lovely white babies for the future they're as useless as your typical blue haired SJW.

Sure is elliot in hurr

This user speaks the truth

>Lauren Southern

She's supposed to die alone and a virgin so OP can cum to her at night hahahahahahha

my goodness.

what a couple of good-looking people.

Jesus christ, I've never seen something this correct. This.

>I so wish that were me

perfect timeline

WHERES FINNKEK

>a conservative woman
Dude she's a fucking camwhore, are you alright in the head?

Paul Joseph Watson is 6 foot 3, an ex-model and has a huge BBC (Big Britsh Cock). He is also alpha as fuck as demonstrated by his youtube content.

Seriously, as a fertile Aryan woman why WOULDN'T Lauren want him to impregnate her?

>tfw you will never be lauren southerns underwear or toilet seat

sdraya gunt :-DD

Women unironically should not be involved in politics, nor do I expect one.

Simply a woman who doesn't hate her traditions and respects her motherly instincts is all that matters. She can be feelsy liberal as long as she's a housewife.

Where the fuck did this whole "Lauren has shit all over her" meme come from? Its recent. I didn't see that nonsense a month ago. Sauce?
This this this.

ALL women are whores, it's just to a level of degree.

Have you ever heard, lady in the streets, whore in the sheets? Every woman is run by basic, primal instincts, it's up to the father and society to raise them to rise above their primalistic desires and become something more.

However, when you have a society that doesn't shame, but in fact supports single mothers, destroying any aspect of a father figure in the womans life. That mixed with a society controlled by (((them))), you have no chance of finding a "good girl" because they do not exist.

Remember, men are trend setters and the only gender that strives to break barriers and forge ahead. Women just follow whatever they are brainwashed with.

He is a panty wearing faggot who takes BBC in boipucci.

Two things bro:
A) PJW is probably a microdick, and Alphas are not jewtubers. Alphas are either professors of mathematics, engineering, etc, OR they are plumbers, welders, farmers, etc. The people who keep society alive.
B) Still better than racemixing tho.

>but she can never be any use to that nation if she isnt home building a strong family. That's YOUR job user, YOU are supposed to be building the nation and waking people up, she's supposed to be home being a good wife and raising your kids while you're at work building and maintaining society.
This. Lauren Kikern is a LARPing shameless attention whore.

You are gullible as fuck if you fell for the PJW is gay meme which was spread by leftypol

Women who are respectable don't take pictures like that, period. She is letting him use her to show off how popular he is. She's fine reducing herself to a simple prop for him. It's so desperate and gross.

I used to want Lauren to marry me. I sometimes get back responses from her PR people when I email her and comment on her videos. I thought eventually we could meet. I could give a shit now. Why would she so such little respect for herself to let guys lile PJW manhandle her....

only women with high reproductive drives / i.e. higher testosterone than your average woman would care about their race or tradition.

Do they brap more too

Somali google translate knows.

jesus christ, get laid loser

too many elliot rodgers up in here

whepp, not a commie

>when the false flagging doesnt go so well

yea no argument there

OP is still a beta virgin tho

Is no-one going to talk about how mentally unbalanced it is to see that wildly platonic photo and think of it as "throwing yourself at someone" or whorish?

she's pretty and gets more and more traditional girls on the sexual-decadency self-discipline side, You fags even watch her videos? These e-celeb type may be larping as a deus vult 1488 neckbeards but they get 100k's of views each and remind me how that''s bad for spreading western racial and cultural awareness?
whether or not these cunts are whoring themselves out, I really don't see why they should do it for fulltime if it doesn't put food on the table. But yea they probably get overpayed, and it's probably gonna attract more females on the conservative side which I cannot complain about.

I don't recommend watching them though, just share them with normies to get em redpilled quickly and efficiently because God knows how they'll find even the most popular right wing channel with all the youtube censorship and obvious bias against them.
But you yourself should be reading literature and political theories of all sorts, this youtube junk isn't worth your time.

Lauren has never proclaimed to be religious. Only Brittany and Faith have.

ohhh i get it now, you're shilling for her

When she interviewed styx she said she didn't approve of his name.

>*braps in your face*
Was that a real brap or a shill brap?

2 hours after that photo was taken PJW ejaculated onto Lauren Southern's face, then went onto his computer and checked for anything new on Drudge

Quit posting this you faggot

no, you're just a useful idiot. The IP of this thread was paid to promote lauren southern

wow great thread

t. pjw

Have you EVER been to the south?

I spent 18 years there and EVERY SINGLE 'conservative christian white girl' was a massive fucking slut.

There were only a handful that weren't, and those were usually only because they had chad boyfriends that were faithful.

wow even better post nigger. my fathers side came from your country. i know nothing about it though. brap?

yeah well fuck you kike

t. Libshit trying to poison the water with subversion tactics.

Nice try Shlomo.

They make a lovely Jewish couple. When is the jewish wedding?

All these """alt-right""" female e-celebs are just kikes who could pass as white if you bought into some of Schlomo's propaganda.

U N D E R R A T E D