Sup Forumslack reporting for duty

fellow autistic investigator with boots on the ground. Sup Forums is my only friend so lets hang out :D :D
quints decides what I do (nothing illegal or gay)
Wat do pol? Want pictures of somethin specific? I can also go to the wynn and check out the new metal detectors if you autists want

Do a backflip.

Fuck
My bad for the camera being sideways

Yes. Get the model numbers and makes of the metal detectors

Fly a drone into Paddock's room.

>I can also go to the wynn and check out the new metal detectors if you autists want
This, I was going to suggest it but you already know what to do.

Find bullets or explore Mandalay, you pick.

holy shit op look up what room the shooter was in and go for the room next to it and wait till night or when no ones around and investigate

Try to go to the floors rumored to be owned by Saudi Arabia. Post pics when you get there.

Find the Leather Club.

No worries. Be careful user and godspeed.

dig in the bushes for bullet casings

Wouldn't DHS still be lurking in there?

Anyway, Imma chill in here for a bit also.

Yeah, metal detectors would be cool

Just take care user.

Wanna pay for my reservation nigger?

Go to the Spearmint Rhino and stop posting on pol

SCALE THE BUILDING UP INTO HIS ROOM

Bumping what will either be some of the most epic bread ever baked a totally destroyed, burnt up baguette. Godspeed user.
Also, my vote goes to fly a drone up to paddocks room

God speed user

Ask for complimentary sushi at the hotel. Film it.

Im cumming

Do the fucking obvious thing and find out if there are cameras in the hallways. Or the lobby. Serious lack of hard confirmation on this one.

Do a little dance and go home

Alright boot. Double time over to the storage tanks and photograph them to confirm they were shot at from the Mandalay bay. We need to set up a rough trajectory and all that other physics shit. You'll ideally need some lasers but for now a direction and photo will do

Go to mayweathers gym and ask him how come he is so fucking based than kill your self

Do a barrel roll

Checked. You gotta get comped somehow.

How close can you get to wear the crowd was?

Can you find small craters where bullets struck the ground? Blood splatter? Any white chalk and other crime scene markings?

This

Simple user...Just try and go to the room where it happened. Get as close as you can.

Listen to Kek OP

do what he said

Will look for and post cameras, if thread gets archived ill make another. Keepin u goys posted

Put sharpie in pooper.

The hotel will COMP it

this

Find a bullet hole try to see if you can figure out the direction and trajectory.

THIS

Go on the same floor the shooter was on and see if anything is blocked off.

You have to go and find Terry Davis!
No wait he's not there now, he's in AZ

sliding but Terry was arrested for "Gross Lewd?" here, we think it possibly might have been fapping.
Damn you Diana! You could have prevented this
Now he (most likely) arrested for fapping in his car

Youtube live your adventure.

>get comped sushi from the Bay
>find bullet holes at field
>take pic of sushi with hole
>no reason just lulz

Go into the hotel and try and get up to the 32nd floor. Post results.

find a bullet hole in the concrete

im calling the hotel an warning them of you're attack,not kidding , done.

Post selfie with streetwalker.

I second this.

Oy vey

Terry pls leave

this

see if this lady works on the Mandlay

you go get em tiger, you show those FBI agents how a real detective investigates those crime scenes, Make sure your sushi is comped

go to a sushi bar, ask if it's comped

If the tanks were hit there will be clear angled indentations. That indent should theoretically be the same depending on which side of the tank he hit. That information you'll need to post immediately and include your relation to the hotel. Any flaw in the story of floor 32 will be shown by that tank. If that came from anywhere else and you get the gut feeling that multiple shooters hit the tank you need to 1. Post photos immediately. 2. Gtfo of there and do so calmly.

If you are interrogated you state that you were simply proving that the tanks weren't hit to silence the conspiracy fags.

user - thanks bro.

Do you wear boxers or briefs? Show us your underwear!

Post some pics on the way brewsky

can someone post of up some of the previous screenshots of theories etc. I know there was one about the LVPD being silenced by the FBI and Lombardo dropping bread crumbs in the press conferences.

find blood splatters and take a sample ffs fr dna analysis

no he's in AZ, he was on the chat yesterday though, but he didn't type. He didn't pay the phonebill so he has no internet atm, has to go to Denny's for getting online
>anyways
back to the drone

Find some bullet holes in the cinder block retaining walls or the concrete, grab a stick, and rough a trajectory. This helicopter theory needs to be debunked or confirmed ASAP.

Post a pic of your tight boi pu$$i or fug off

Good plan.

Pic related is camera right by the elevators
Chan is not letting me upload but will reupload if i het home. Security was looking at me funny when i was taking pic

Head to an upper floor, take shoes off and smack soles together, record response time.

you work at taco bell, namefag

>good goy, collect those disaster shekels for a nonexistent sob story

see how floor 30-39 look and take pics of each floor then take pics of floor 4-7

Getting real sick of the references to the damn music video. Rodriguez gtfo

This is the other user confirming that our primary objective should be determining a rough trajectory asap

GO TO THE 32ND FLOOR

Go look for any bullets near the jet fuel tanks and around the airport.

Jew are fuct up mang

kek

ABORT F

go in and slip the guy at the desk a $20 and get security footage

OMG
I AM SO FUCKING SICK OF THESE
#PrayForX Virtue signallers

I can't fucking take it anymore
>yes people got killed
>yes that was bad
>but pleaese, for the love of GOD PLEASE stop with the #PrayForX shit and homoflags everywhere

>Security was looking at me funny when i was taking pic
Gee I wonder why

Cant, security is there checking for room cards

Live stream yourself asking a desk clerk to comp you some sushi

Looks like we got a taco bell employee here.

underrated

what do?
1. find bullets, casings, stuff bullets hit and take pics
B. get comped for sushi with proofs

$20? You do realize that you're talking about Taco Bell money, right?

Shoot up a concert
or

look at the 29th floor because police scanners reported hotel security confirmed shooters on the 29th and 32nd floors

Get booze & a hooker.

kek

damn, always something isn't there

Blast the song "Me and My Monkey" by Robbie Williams in front of the Mandalay Bay hotel.

show us where the cctvs are at

Yeah do this cheap and useful.

hmm this was why he did it wasn't it?
>OMG IF I EVER SEE ANYMORE PRAYFORX I'M FUCKING GOING TO SHOW YOU ALL
>PrayForBurma
BANG BANG BANG

Book a room then or steal someons card

Do this. With your nuts out.

get.in.the.room....do this.

Also maybe try to find this guy. Antonio (Tony) Armenta Hernandez.

Get a card key from a trashcan outside.

Actually find and talk to Chad Nishimura, the hotel valet guy. See what he can tell you about Paddock when he spoke with him. Pic related.

Godspeed.