The moment Meganon's story becomes news

the moment Meganon's story becomes news...
breitbart.com/tech/2017/10/06/report-chief-of-staff-john-kellys-personal-cell-phone-compromised/

Holy shit

what the fuck
can someone post the exact things he said?

like a dumb fag i forgot to screen cap. but there are still open threads with it in there

here screen cap.. sorry its shitty. its all i could find

Where is the quote proving this person was right?

PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP NIGGAA

MR BONES WILD RIDE

She has been saying for the last few days that kellys phone would get stolen... well compromised is just about the same dam thing.. to top it off they say its been like that for months now.

Not saying that I don't believe her (I do) but This was public knowledge before she posted

MEGA user IS FAKE. EXCEPT FOR THE FIRST ONE.

JOHN KELLY IS A TRAITOR.

sorry... just grabbed it real quick...

BREITBART IS FAKE NEWS TOO.

was it???? i never heard of it till she said something.. If so than i feel worse than a cuck...

Do you have any proof besides the word "fake"

Yeah. Read the stories they publish. They're bullshit to the highest degree.

very top of the first image in the green archive posts

Stop listening to larping idiots you retarded faggots. Just google it to see people wrote about it the 5th, before this larper mentioned it.

I read the text she was talking about, so who is Kelly really working for if he's using this to get out of trouble? Something about 9/11 meaning it has to do with Israel/SA?

Only time will tell what is true and what is false lad.

This thread is filled with meme flags that usually means fucking shills.

>noooooooooooooooooooo
i now feel the need to turn off computer and go jump off closet bridge for that.... i never thought i would make that big of a mistake....

can someone give a run down? i can't be bothered to read this convoluted shit

But it entirely checks out with everything I know to be true.
This

Need more proofs to establish the Sup Forums post was prior to any other media accounts.

i only see it posted 2 days back nothing before that, when did she first post. I saw it yesterday and that was a screen shot from a different day and that was screen capped

Bump

Don't rest your future and the future of America on "fake". Anyone posting about the future is fake until after the fact. Here's what I gathered from MegaAnon's posts, you have about 3 hours from the time the networks are notified of a Presidential message. After President Trump makes his statement of mega importance to America, shit will be flying in every direction. Now go and prep for the happening of the century. If you have more than days, consider yourself lucky.
>t.oldfag

I'm already prepped my dude

bump

>some user who claims she works for the government or some shit said that trump is trying to redpill the whole country.. she gave a few details of shit that will happen very soon. one of which was Kelly lost his phone.. she said that a few days back. today breitbart dropped a story saying kellys phone has been compromised.. everyone calls her larp..

maybe missed something but thats the quick version

>today breitbart dropped a story saying kellys phone has been compromised.
That shit was in the news before today.

Fake + gay. Saged, reported to mods for doxing and reported to the fbi

Must not be completely larp if user was right on the money about the phone. That's very specific

Or.......the user is trying to do damage control because John Kelly is a fucking scumbag that wanted to usurp President Trump. He's going to prison.

upset larper detected???

This

wrong. ((they)) and memes/kek will tell what is true as time goes on. Let us hope that kek is the majority writer, not ((them))

Good man.

le bump

the story broke the same day as the post, to me that proves nothing

Listen you're the retard with a meme flag. You're the retards that push this mega user bullshit for 3 days because you're doing damage control. Don't you understand by now that we're awake.

Any MegaANon as the shills call it past the first one are fake. Only the first one is real.

FUCKKNG THIS

Halfpol halfing as usual

It's my understanding the phone was never stolen, but Kelly never told White House ITT right away that the phone wasn't working properly. Word has it, the phone may have been compromised as early as December. Could this be the actual source of all the White House leaks that have put Trump between a rock and a hard place?

FAKE FUCKING NEWS. this news has been circulating for at least a week, the fact no one even checks is why you all probably work at taco bell, chumps.

I would wager Megaanon works for breitbart. They are going to make predictions about the future here and then post the stories there for clicks 'N shiet.

This is what I thinks happening:
Megaanon Is sugesting that Kellys is involved with Vegas and a lot of other things. Now Trump lnows this. Do to avoid it Kelleys phone is being distanced from him so he has Plausible deniability. BUT I think Trump was a few steps ahead of him.

Day of the rake, soon....

Trump just stated Kelly is the best person he's ever worked with. What a joke, Kelly is pushing amnesty for the DACA recipients

Kelly’s phone being compromised was reported and known by a lot of people who pays attention daily to politics before it was said on Sup Forums.

Why wouldn't you assume they're right on the same page? Maybe Trump's teaching them all how to play 4D.

VIA WIRE TAPPING INITIATED

Kelly's phone wasn't "compromised"

He was saying shit he shouldnt have been saying and it got intercepted. He's not a good guy. He's an enemy of the United States.

Three announcements will be made by Trump that will be the Storm that will change the world Permanently:

A three letter security agency
A three leter Government Agency
A three leter Non Government Economic entity.

UltraAnon insider here. Just received intel that in 24 hours the truth about SETH RICH will come out and it will expose the deep state who totally aren't kikes.

i googled before i posted.. saw nothing past 2 days.. figured i would post.. if it was bullshit it would get called out and nothing more would come... chill out.. if you think its bullshit no need to post... just sage call me some stupid shit and leave..

OK yes they are writing a Novel.. Trump has got the red pen out ready to correct the mistakes.

meme flag??

Bump.

Your flag. The meme flag. If you don't even know what a meme flag is then this is 100% a shill thread.

God damn I'm sick of you people.

fuck. the actual state of Sup Forums. kys.

not that new

The Storm approacheth!

what flag will make you happy... did not have my israel flag so just picked this one.....

NSA
FBI
IMF

Right?

try harder

Disclosure next week guys. Get prepared.

sorry i ruined your larp, dont reply to me ever again you mongrel

Behold the seven bowls!

MONDAY NIGHT PRIMETIME. WHOSE FUCKING READY.

Checked

Stay salty, Leaf Fag.

We don't know yet.
Id say thats who they are talking about
what other ones are there?
DOJ
NSA
Fed FRB
CIA
what else?

The news about Kelly's phone might have been public before MegaAnon mentioned it. What's interesting is that she said it was going to be significant and tied into LV, and now here it is getting more play.

I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that the phone means Kelly is a traitor, or anything like that. It could go either way. It's not hard to imagine a scenario where you prep a phone and allow it to be compromised, like using a known leaker to pass disinformation to the enemy.

yeah, there is an immense raid going on, havent you noticed? look at all the memeflags, obvious bait threads, shitty larping, and "doesnt Sup Forums x" threads? and the massive amount of complete and obvious newfags pretending to be oldfags with multiple other meme flags backing them up? even Sup Forums is worse than usual.

Read the MegaAnon leaks bro!

It's because there's a thread about the m240

Huge if true.

yeah. jews are about to be exposed.

Jews did 9/11, Jews killed JFK, Jews did Vegas. Jews are pretty much FUCKED.

FBI
CIA
FRB?

The only one that's true is the very top one that's a different color. The rest are fakes made by shills.

I'm sure there's a crap ton of 3 letter agencies we have no knowledge of.

I think FBI,CIA, and DOJ.. DOJ is the ones that can fuck them over DOJ is the law...

The Phone issue was known before Vegas Massacre.. But it after Vegas its now central.

I GOT IT

CFR

CIA

FBI

take back your own country before you worry about your neighbors
stay mexican, peckerwood

No NSA or IRS?

>not being fully prepped
got guns, ammo, 60 days food and 10 days water
I-I should be alright in AU r-right user?

BIS - bank of international settlements

Well heres the way I look at it.

NSA director visited Trump tower after the election to warn him that Obama was surveilling him. he didn't tell anyone about it. That's why he moved to Maralago.

FBI = comey and their shit.

CIA = Brennan trying to take down trump with his shit.

its a fucking larp most likely thsi dumb cunt has access to stories from breitbart or something. no way this retarded cunt knows anything. She posted her fat legs shes a fucking retard. Seriously females are the best spys and it wouldn't surprise me if she is some kind of fucking psyop.

Remember retards the FBI/Government will give you a LITTLE BIT of truth while lying about the rest .

Go fuck a knothole in a maple tree, Leaf Cunt.