None of you are white. Prove me wrong

None of you are white. Prove me wrong.

The only crime I've ever committed was speeding, I'm from Illinois so that's normal here.

But I'm white

t. nonwhites

I'm Amish. But I'm on my work phone, so it's okay.

>american flag

definitely NOT white

u look like a weirdo

I know my father

My horse's shit is more white than you, Abdullah.

>IMPLYING IM AN AMERIFAT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, GOOD ONE RASHEED

so weird

what a qt

everyone else in this thread isn't white tho

correct

I've hand written thank you notes and put out of circulation postage on the envelope because it looks thoughtful and cool.

all women come from proboscis monkeys? lmao

I was singing along to slim whitman as loud as I could while sealing my garage floor and my old coot neighbor walked over to drink a beer with me on the deck while my wife went out to get more epoxy paint

yessir

Nice, white brother. Been really digging Hank Williams lately while I putter in the garage.

I have a career that I have gotten two promotions in.

GTFO with your Reddit Pepe newfag.

You guys want a real red pill here it is: white people don't exist, they never did.
"The white man" is an archetype used as a role model by the right and a boogeyman by the left. There are Europeans, Anglos, Aryans, Nordic, meds, but there has never been a single identifiable "white people". This is why D&C is so easy with white supremacists because all you have to do is claim x is white and they will purity spiral

I like his crying songs but I worry my friends would judge me for listening to him

I'm 20% spanish..does that count?

I like cheese and cold weather

My Selfie, this board is 50 percent nonwhite btw

Guarantee im whiter than you

gayer, too

Ever meet your father before sport? You look like the dad from American Pie.

White is a social construct, you can't be "white"

Hello fellow goyim.

Nobody is white. Whitness is a jewish myth.

Found the nonwhites

Salve

Nice cherrypicked selections. Also NYC is pretty much non-white at this point.

I worked with a dude we called "Whitey" his name was tyler, his hair is so blonde its white, and hes not albino.

fuck me daddy.

I like country music

apparently slavs are worth slightly more than a household appliance but less than a baboon.
seems fairly accurate

Your image is not consistent with your post, my friend.

Im half irish and half russian jewish so if you take the average of repeating alleles I am scientifically whiter than a north italian. I also have a confirmed iq of 135 so I am objectively superior to all other races.

a fucking leaf

What is white??

>Britain
>knife

It's funny because pretty much anything ever invented was done so by a person whose ethnicity is on those charts.

im not