Monster Musume Thread

"It smells fishy" edition

But best girls don't smell fishy

The smell sneky

first

CUYE, post that lilith you said you finished yesterday

Literally every single one of you disgusting retards are incompetent. Fucking Christ.

I even fucking double-checked the catalog for keywords and everything

Oh no! People started a new thread at the same time! What are accidents

Fuck off. You have no reason to even create a thread.

I'd ignore it but it happens pretty much every day. Even the Tokyo Ghoul and SnK people are more civilized than you. It's fucking embarrassing.

I didn't make the thread dumbass
>no reason to make a thread
>of an anima
>on an anima board

You're retarded and you should hang yourself.

They are perfect for each other.

Just keep this thread because it has the most action.

If it means I can be with my waifu fine by me

Then please do so.

By all means do so now.

handy dandy guide to being an OP
open a 2nd tab, search for any new threads, ('mon' should cover it) type your new op in the first tab, then before you submit, refresh the second tab and look again

Pics and timestamp?

No, just stop breathing and posting.

I just want everybody to know that I did that.
And I'm sorry I contributed to there being three threads on the board.

Its weird the two of them have only interacted like 2-3 times. Paired up in the intro and promo stuff, but not in story.

95% of this thread is bitching, why bother.

I refreshed the catalog before I submitted. I don't know how the other two threads slipped past me.

Regardless, can we post monster girls now and stop arguing?

You're one angry guy
It's find op they'll get archived and everyone will move to this one or any of the other ones
Way ahead of ya

>Regardless, can we post monster girls now and stop arguing?
But that is all you do, image dump and no discussion. Every time there's maybe some disagreements you faggots revert to the same shit 'stop doing y and just post x'. Just go back to IRC or /trash/.

We talk about the new chapters all the time

It's hard to have a discussion about the series when everyone is flinging shit at each other.

So I guess we'll move the discussion here, then:

Since Matango girl is probably going to be another MISUNDERSTANDING girl, what do you think the MISUNDERSTANDING is going to be once everything is all settled?

Mero even enjoyed Rachnees bondage. She would be a natural mistress to Honey and Rachnees marriage.

I just stick around for the drawfags.

I for one can't wait for season 2 to come out, to see more of Tio's cuteness.

>three threads
>edition in title

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Fucking newfags I swear.

Now all three are going to get deleted.

Now if only the archives didn't exist I might believe you at some point.

It's hard to have a discussion when you've exhausted all content and have nothing to discuss yet keep persisting on making threads for the sake of having one. It's not hard to wait for the TL team to start dumping the chapter instead to discussion about it can actually flow.

Probably sneezed, or she cant help spreading the spores then smith will recruit her to mon

As much as I hate to admit it, Japanese or at least anime/manga really loves to pull this 'it was actually no big deal/misunderstanding/accident' bullshit way too much.

That said I am super curious on how Crab will work his magic and make a mushroom(?) attractive. He has done quite well every time he introduces a new design.

Also anyone want to explain how Lala is affected by spores it seems that have to be inhaled, as Rach with a mask (pic semi-related) and Meros wet gills are not affected.
Even if her lungs are functional, no metabolized anything can reach the brain to change how her nervous system would perceive things.

The headlines will read:
Mods Pruned 3 MM Threads
nothing of value was lost.

Tell that to the hundreds of other faggots who make ten threads a day. I don't make these threads, you do.

"What the fuck is wrong with you people", says the horsefag

Good. Just prune it already.

>Smith will recruit her to mon
This raises an interesting question.
What if the three girls, given that they face deportation in some way or another, were instead given the option to join MON with the other four girls?
Think about it.
Seven MON girls, seven of Darling's girls.
More fun all around and shit.

Seeing as the lala fags are so insistent on saying she is a fey, not undead without any idea what they are acrually talking about, then its fucking magic.

Also Rachnee was affected, she just knew it, apparently.

The fact I can see you soon as possible and to get my nails are you doing it wrong that I'm going back and I don't think that it was not immediately available to all of them in my head and a lot more fun and addicting.

>he used an image of disdainful hors
>better call him a horsfag
>maybe reference mlp too

>I don't make these threads, you do.
No I don't create these generals. You encourage them by actively participating in this, you're at fault as well. With the state of these threads the only shot anyone would have at decent discussion(and if there is something to be discussed) is when you create a new thread and you're halfway through it.

Don't feed idiots like him.

Are you having a fucking stroke?

It's not my fault you retards shit up every thread the moment you have the chance.

Say that again, but more coherently.

The new game hoes

Jesus Christ so three threads were made so what? Two will be deleted and one will remain
>Waa waa! You don't talk about anything I like!
Then go somewhere else.
You know its gonna happen, or they'll get a home stay and darling will get at least one new girl

Their introduction to each other and the one(?) time she got webbed up is what I mean. I really cant recall another time they meaningfully interacted.

Sometimes I think the pairings should be Miia with/vs. Centorea, Papi with Suu, and Rachnera with Mero, in regard to character interactions and the M.C. Perhaps something had to change in the early creation process.

Our DrawFriends are pretty cool guys.

Don't you have a precure thread to reeee at?

Newt is cute
I want to protect her and make her smile

Rach in a black tank top...looking good.

I love you so much fun and I have to be a good day to be a good time to get a new one is a great day to be a good day to be a little bit of a new one.

>Seven MON girls, seven of Darling's girls.
This is it, the moment we've been waiting for.
a 7-on-7 contest between Darling's harem and Smith's personal army.

Snake hips are for ______

Loving

Finished the drawing for the dubs winner who wanted Cerea to clean a "sword" lewdly.

Dat fucking Rachnee. Always such a babe.

Yep. They have very little interaction together. Its a disappointment. But thats for all the girls really.