What is wrong with Jewish people?

What is wrong with Jewish people?

I am japajese so I only know that Jewish people are very talented about science, culture and bussines.

why do you guys hate em so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Grove
youtube.com/watch?v=SlV7KV356TA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vint_Cerf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel
biblebelievers.org.au/einstein.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they are so talented.

HES A JEW. "JAPAJESE DOES NOT EXIST"

Start here

Jese Louise, tomato sandwich.

Bolsheviks.

Because secular Jews are the most bluepilled demographic in the west (excluding Israel). Luckily in America they're rapidly being replaced by highly conservative Hasidic and Orthodox Jews - they will be gone within a few decades.

>why do you guys hate em so much?

they only hate them when it's convenient

Because they aggressively try to destroy other cultures. You as a Japanese would probably be very much annoyed, to say the least, with that kind of people.

I'm a non-orthodox Jew and this is spot on. The community has been ruined by luxury, indulgence, and easy access to money.

The Chinese say that wealth only lasts three generations and that is about to bit most American jews in the ass

They see themselves as more important than other humans. And that non-jews are just a way for them to get what they want, like beasts of burden.

This level of low empathy and bigotry is what made them so hated throughout history. Not that crap about people hating them because they are successful.

this is a slide thread.

if someones been here longer than a day and still has to ask this question, then its not a real person

I fucking hate them because they make more money than me!!

The wealth in Ashkenazic American and European Jews has been around for much longer than three generations you stupid fuck.

And terrorists 'hate us because of our freedom!1!'

Because Jews have rigged the Nobel prize so only other Jews win

Actually, they do. Antifa is mad that minorities don't have as much freedom as white men.

Jealousy. I want my people to be as powrful as them, and in order to achieve that goal the jews must be destroyed. Nothing personal

Nepotism. They have a strong sense of nation and identity though at least in the US they are often at the forefront of dismantling other nepotistic networks. So you're left in a situation where they are highly favorable to their own tribe but you don't see the same by Italians or Irish or WASPs anymore. For one it's often de-facto illegal once litigation starts showing up or just societal pressure is applied. You can't accuse them of nepotism however because it'll be anti semitic.

Not even anti-semitic and disagree with Pol's conspiracy theorizing about false protocols of zion but only a fool would deny they are not highly supportive of their own. Which is fine, just the game is rigged to really discourage that in anyone else.

The same reason niggers hate whites

>Nobel prize
lel

But it's true in both cases.

They are nepotist vermin, the only reason of their success.

They push leftist agendas like open borders, LGBTQ+, feminism, etc. Many also seem to resent Whites.

If they weren't so leftist they would be seen as an asset.

How exactly does exterminating the Jews help "your people"? Would killing off all the whites make things better for the blacks?

>They have a strong sense of nation and identity though at least in the US they are often at the forefront of dismantling other nepotistic networks. So you're left in a situation where they are highly favorable to their own tribe but you don't see the same by Italians or Irish or WASPs anymore.
Certainly they have a strong sense of identity. But while there surely are some jews who are nepotistic, I have not seen any evidence implying that the majority of jews are nepotistic.

Yes goyim, we only just barely got these shekels.

Jews in the West are extremely leftist, and work against any realism when it comes to IQ/personality differences between races.

dicksandwich with mayo faggot.

Didn't say anything about extermination

most of pol are just white niggers

Most Jews that came here or to other countries three or four generations ago came from destitute shtelekh in Eastern and Central Europe.

says the goy using TCP/IP (partially invented by a Jew) while using a computer using Intel chips developed by Israel.

What did he mean by this?

>"the Jews must be destroyed"
What else could you mean by that

>Jews giving themselves prizes.

What is your point?

Also:

>Intel Corporation (also known as Intel, stylized as intel) is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California (colloquially referred to as "Silicon Valley") that was founded by Gordon Moore (of Moore's law fame) and Robert Noyce.

They kick sand in my face on the beach

jews are based lol. they are really talented, that's why they are g-d's chosen people

Destroy their power structure, expel them.

Look up where the Intel M architecture was developed buddy. ISRAEL. JEWS. JEWS MADE UR FUCKING PUTER. Also at least one of the founders of Intel was a Jew and son of Holocaust survivors to boot

amazing what money can buy these days.

>Look up where the Intel M architecture was developed buddy. ISRAEL. JEWS. JEWS MADE UR FUCKING PUTER.
I'm not using a computer from 2003, you mong.

>Also at least one of the founders of Intel was a Jew and son of Holocaust survivors to boot
Source? And I still don't see your point.

Vint Cerf and Bob Kahn are both Jews. So not partially. Most people don't know Vint Cerf is a Jew because he doesn't LOOK Jewy. But I know for a fact he is. Also, if you like up the origin of the surname "Cerf" it's pretty conclusive. The Internets are 100% certified kosher.

>Most people don't know Vint Cerf is a Jew because he doesn't LOOK Jewy. But I know for a fact he is. Also, if you like up the origin of the surname "Cerf" it's pretty conclusive. The Internets are 100% certified kosher.
Now you're just trolling.

>I'm not using a computer from 2003, you mong.
The goy designed Pentium 4 chip was a space heater and nearly killed Intel. It's only once they asked their superhuman Israeli engineers, Intel was saved. The glorious M architecture saved Intel and is the basis of all future designs. Jew powered computers run the world now.

>Source?

Look it up asshole. Two Jews literally invented the Internet.

>What is wrong with Jewish people?

They founded their existence on treason and will pay dearly for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=SlV7KV356TA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vint_Cerf
>Cerf was born in New Haven, Connecticut, the son of Muriel (née Gray), a housewife, and Vinton Thurston Cerf, an aerospace executive.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Grove
Not a founder.

>The glorious M architecture saved Intel and is the basis of all future designs. Jew powered computers run the world now.
I bet you don't have a source for that either.

I seriously hope you are trolling, because nobody can be this deluded.

>Not a founder.
Yes he was. Do they teach you how to read in Sweden?
>He was one of the founders and the CEO of Intel Corporation, helping transform the company into the world's largest manufacturer of semiconductors.
That's like the first paragraph. You must literally be a fucking idiot.

Basically and historically, they've always been a restrictive and exclusive somewhat elitist nomadic group that put Jewish interests > Host Nation interests.

I don't hate them. I can understand where they're coming from and I respect their strong sense of identity as well as their importance on family and education (which mirrors Japanese culture to an extent). I can totally see myself being like them if somehow my home cultures/nations were in their position (which my native one was in some points of history).

However, they are the most... "parasitic" of all the chauvinistic groups right now in the world: they're in various nations and the work and resources they do in said nations get funneled to the Jewish Community/Israel. They've done and still do this for over a millennia; it's why Hitler specified the Jews for Germany's target of ire.

That's why people hate them, simply speaking.

There was a semi-famous list that would circulate on Sup Forums that showed all the crimes/betrayals Israel has done to America. There's a particular one where a bill was passed in America where the American people will always have to sent oil/money/something to Israel even if the country is ever in economic ruin. If someone can post it, that would be great.

>Yes he was. Do they teach you how to read in Sweden?
Did you learn how to read:

>In 1968, Robert Noyce and Gordon Moore co-founded Intel, after they and Grove left Fairchild Semiconductor. Grove joined on the day of its incorporation, although was not a founder according to the company.

Also:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel
>Intel Corporation (also known as Intel, stylized as intel) is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California (colloquially referred to as "Silicon Valley") that was founded by Gordon Moore (of Moore's law fame) and Robert Noyce.

I must say that you do not seem to be mentally stable.

Ever since their existence they have held an "us vesus them" mentality with the world, born from who knows what. The hatred of the Jews is nothing new, the Greeks despised them, the Romans had to dissolve Israel after numerous rebellions and even a genocide of Roman citizens. If you trace Jewish history, not the last 50 years of standing on the shoulders of the West as they are doing now, but it's entirety, you'll find a people who need eradication for the good of all mankind.

Save that in your database you ADL fucks.

You know that Andrew "Grove" sent over 30,000 engineering jobs from the US to Israel?
Not some shitty manufacturing job that most Americans complain about losing but 6 figure R&D jobs.
The Jews continue to plunder the US under the nose of Americans.

fucking rats.
biblebelievers.org.au/einstein.htm
Pretty good at plagiarizing others work.

>Grove joined on the day of its incorporation, although was not a founder according to the company.
Lamo that sentence makes ZERO sense. Unsurprisingly the eternal goy tries to erase the Jew contributions from history. The intro calls him a founder and if he was there from day one he is a founder, deal it with NordFag and/or ArabOrSomaliMigrantFag.

It was a good decision, otherwise we'd have computers catching on fire from the stupid overpipelined messy goy ASIC designs. Jew engineering wins always.

>Lamo that sentence makes ZERO sense. Unsurprisingly the eternal goy tries to erase the Jew contributions from history.
The problem is that you are the one trying to rewrite history. According to the company itself there we're two founders: Robert Noyce and Gordon Moore. If you disagree then take it up with them.

>The intro calls him a founder
The intro of one wikipage, and on that same page it is mentioned that is he is not a founder.

>if he was there from day one he is a founder
Again, take it up with Intel. Surely you know better.

>if he was there from day one he is a founder, deal it with NordFag and/or ArabOrSomaliMigrantFag.
Opinions differ, my deluded friend.

Jews and Muslims are genetically the same.

I just came here to say I hate muslims so much more than jews, notwithstanding the fact that the ultragiga jews are subverting culture and changing history to commit genocide on my race. Muslims are still worse.

well Muslims don't want to suck Americas and euro's dick .Jews want to.

>why do you guys hate em so much

They are good scapegoats for the goyim to cover up any gentile treachering and whoring off their nation.

go to hell you fucking kike

>here is a prize to goldberg for the torments his forefathers had to endure during the 6 billion era
(((nobel prize)))

DELET THIS

saged

This

>I am japajese
No, you're either an English teacher or just a proxyfag. No genuine nips ever post on Sup Forums.

Everyone that isn’t a complete newfag knows this