youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY
archive.is/RRgdh
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144455572/#144455572
dailymotion.com/video/x6327nu
liveleak.com/view?i=49c_1507404350
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

steve finally no longer drinking the alex jones "diet woke"

youtube.com/watch?v=IX49685JePk
I hope you know that in mass shooting drills, they practice on simulated social media where shills are sent out from the drill to insist that the drill is real, to argue with simulated doubters/conspiracy theorists etc.
In the event of a drill gone live, which has happened several times , the drill participants take to social media, as well as contracted out PR agencies and insist that the drill is not a drill. this is to protect the families of the victims, since the drill is supposed to be real since it cohencidentally went live. This is why during training, they practice establishing a social media presence which insist the drill is not a drill.
soros has the ability to put thousands of fake protestors anywhere any time for an anti-gun protest or blm protest, therefore this is a drill gone live, made up of an innner ring of the injured witness types who are trusted to talk to the media like Corrine Lomas, who was a Dr. Phil hack and now plays a conspiracy theorist white trash witness.
"Morgan Starnes, 23, social media manager for a Vegas PR firm and recent graduate of the University of Oregon, was enjoying the concert with a friend that night. Here, she recounts her terrifying experience to correspondent Adrienne Gaffney."
Here is your typical example of the crisis actors that filled this Sunday night concert
She works for a PR firm, PR is the definition of propaganda!
eyes wide open:
youtube.com/watch?v=gdSK_nA5Ygc

And here you are again, faggot. Why don't you kys already.

Steve is a Jew.

Steve Pieczenik is the most obvious disinfo 'former spook' shill I have ever seen.

the latest trend of putting quirky movie scenes inbetween actual news/dialogue is fucking infuriating

Spotted the shill

I sorta thought this guy was for real earlier, but he is clearly as hopped up on these substances jones sell as well jones....

OK City and 911 have made it apparent the Shadow Government is doing things to harm the American people. I wouldn't doubt Pieczenik is right about the these attacks. The same people keep getting put in charge of things like Mueller.

Nice VPN faggot

N I C E !
I
C
E
!

>obituaries aren't placed a microsecond after someone dies
>LOL SEE IT'S A FALSE FLAG NOBODY REALLY DIED

not watching this shit TLDR

I don't know why some of you fucks refuse to believe that people actually die in all these false flags. Maybe you just don't want to believe our government is as bad as it actually is. Yes they fucking kill their own citizens to manipulate those still living.

to pull off any such false flags as in using actors and whatnot would be impossible here, simply because the population is so small and tight. Everyone knows everyone you know. As forinstance when Breivik pulled his shit, I don't know anyone there directly my self but I do know 3 of those who died through proxy and it was all over, through family up here where I am now and also through people I worked with down south

But surely people in the US must know some of these victims too!

No I can'y buy this you lit heard the bullets over peoples heads too, this is just stupid. 500 was injured and 59 killed. Steve there has gone full Dale Gribble

youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY

Why do the shills make themselves so obvious?

archive.is/RRgdh

WASHINGTON -- Twelve Israelis who were unaccounted for in Las Vegas amidst a massacre there on Sunday night have been identified and are safe, an official with the Israeli consulate in Los Angeles said on Tuesday.

"All of the Israelis that we were looking for has been located," the official told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that their diplomats on the ground in Nevada were on their way back to California.

>trust the guy who was just bitching about muh spooks protect the state first and foremost, the state must continue
This guy is a piece of shit.

This, he blatantly brags about the CIA taking out JFK.

I have maybe listened to I dunno 10 or programs with him on, and I sorta really believed that he was for real

But now I think he's just a hoaxer too
First time I saw was last year or the year before that I think

There's something fucky about the shooting but to say no one died is just him trying to shit up the show

Did you not see the show where he got mad at alex for saying Trump was folding on DACA? He was saying shit like it doesnt matter what the people want what matters is 'the republic' - he was actually referring to the deep state MICC

he does?
Well if that guy really had been in the CIA and they hypothetically did that, I'm pretty sure they would have picked him up for it lol.

Nah he has been pulling shit before, but I've considered it as disinfo. Granted as stated I haven't seen so much of him though

>muh there's a war going on in the deep state guy
100% propagandist, absolutely nobody could legitimately drop true information like this and survive. The fact this dude wasn't ventilated years ago says he's spreading FUD.

The same actors that were spotted in the Boston Marathon bombing were seen at Las Vegas. Alex is pushing the narrative that the shooter was radicalized by ISIS the only people that benefit from that narrative is Israel and Alex is a know Israeli shill, no one died.

Check out Anon5: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144455572/#144455572

>info wars

fuck off morons!

sage'd

Dude, Mars slave plantations with kids!

i have a coworker who says she had friends of a friend that died so i find it hard to believe that no one died. we have video of gun fire and whether you believe it or not, video of died people. we don't have any for sandy hook.

alex never said it. it was a cia guest

I'm not seeing any source or at least a pic m8

I'm expecting some faceblind autism tho

Alex Jones has sold his soul to the very forces we are fighting against.

It's sad that he had to sink so low, but Alex really needs to reevaluate who he is as a person. He needs to be honest with himself.

He can't be American and support Israel, it just doesn't work.

sure but what's that got to do with what i said

>implying it wouldn't just be easier for the deep state to actually just shoot a bunch of people

I agree with you that a healthy level of skepticism is necessary and the inclinations point to something else going on here, but seriously think about how ridiculous your conclusions are

He's been acting real weird lately.
Started when Alex Jones called him shortly after the hurricane and he's been getting weirder since then, calling into David Knight's Real News show and saying "This is sandy hook all over again, no one died" dude's probably been grabbed by the pussy by the deep state. Will watch the video with an open mind but come on now won't ya hey.

lmao eyes was one of the first subs to my channel so are into the underground truther community Wise , truth V , matty ?

How would the Deep State benefit from Steve calling them out and to have them investigated? What the Deep State benefits from is Alex blaming it on ISIS so the US can stay in the middle east fighting. Alex Jones has been shilling Deep State talking points like pushing war with North Korea and blaming everything on ISIS

where the fuck is russianvids?
did ((they)) get him?

Because it doesn't matter who said it. His only job is to distract people from real issues.

Makes them look stupid for one thing.
If David Knight hadn't been quick to react he would have been painted as a lunatic who believes 23,000 people were all acting along and that 550+ people were pretending to be injured or dead.
Basically it's the same line the media uses all the time "Oh those guys? they're wacky conspiracy theorists who believe they're holding sex slaves on Mars!" When in reality, no, that was a guest who went off on a wild tangent to discredit infowars with disinfo and no one has ever said on the show that that's something they believe besides that one guy.

lel the Dr. P / Alex LOVE IS OVER arc is one of the best yet.

Everybody loves a soap opera :^)

Four Canadians are DEAD. There may have been crisis ACTORS but there were also REAL deaths this time.

The same way 9.11 was a wacky conspiracy theory and that all the government couldn't have been together in it you are a shill and go kys

russian vids is a mental patient

if this was's statements were true he'd be dead by now.

I'm not a shill, it's just a retarded theory with no basis in reality. That's why David Knight was like "wtf steve.....ok believe what you want but I'm shitting on your idea."
If this was a one time thing, it'd be suspicious.
But this is the second time in a row he's been on a show and said some ridiculous shit. Last time it was "The president might as well be mickey mouse, doesn't matter who's in there the military industrial complex is the tits Alex!"

you're only diet woke bro

lol he's full of shit

>The president might as well be mickey mouse, doesn't matter who's in there the military industrial complex is the tits Alex!
That's true, though. I hope you didn't get caught up in the idea that the president was more than a figurehead for a potential larger movement.

That's where all the idiot communists who don't understand their own ideology get caught up. They think by using the Alinsky tactic of using of focusing on a personage to attack that anything is going to change in either direction.

steve pieczenik is no longer to be trusted.

He uncloaked and he and alex are not on good terms. He is most likely a traitor and he is being thrust out of the movement by his own actions.

I don't remember exactly what he said but it was super nihilistic and disrespectful. I think he even hung up on Alex in that interview, really strange stuff.
So if he's pushing this "no one died" story and not presenting new evidence, it's definitely disinfo meant to discredit infowars, just like the "mars sex slave colony" guy and Roger Stone with his constant "they're trying to kill me Alex!" nonsense

>the movement
lol what movement?

Steve himself will explain to you in very clear terms that he doesn't give a shit and he's perfectly happy to keep trying things no matter how many of them fail or succeed. You are like a baby.

Eyewitness video..not bullets dailymotion.com/video/x6327nu

Steve works on narratives and effects, mate. I don't know how so many simpletons miss this obvious fact.

Pieczenik constantly refers to AJ as Bill Hicks

Nice pasta faggot

So what? you think he's acting like a shill to make people think he's been co-opted so that listeners go "wow this is srs, they got to him"? Bullshit, the effect is the same whether it's an act or not and it's definitely not what you want people to be hearing if you're running the show, especially not with new listeners tuning in due to the lv shooting.

Notice the shills are the first ones to call you a shill. You are learning well, too bad it's
>not an argument

No, the listeners are secondary half the time. Public opinion is a battering ram. You have to look at the long-term narratives he's been weaving for years. Obviously the battering ram is meant to put pressure on the establishment on each clearly botched job. It doesn't matter whether moon landing was a hollywood lie or whether people died in the Vegas shooting.

Steve (((pieczenik))) who is a LITERAL Jew and “expert” in psychological warfare (admitted spook and social influencer).

He revealed himself as a total turncoat when he went on Alex Jones show and said that the generals and the intelligence agencies need to take over the country from Trump for the betterment of the “republic” and that the American people can’t be trusted to choose the direction of the nation.
And now the Jew comes out saying the nobody died in Vegas.

I actually can’t believe I didn’t realize he was controlled opposition from the start.

But the arms dealer fucked over by ISIS narrative fits and doesn't match the "lone wolf boomer just snapped" narrative. Why sow discord without presenting evidence? All he's doing is making the show look sloppy and hokey.

The show is just the most successful platform of the ones he's tried in order to gain a megaphone. The show itself is already sloppy and hokey. Who cares?

Seriously this is what's wrong with the STEM meme, which is just an extension of the process of turning education into generating robots incapable of critical thinking or deeper analysis. Steve will riff on this in his own way very often these days. This used to be a matter of what you'd learn in high school English class at the latest.

You don't seem to have a good argument for why he'd do that or why he'd do what he did before. What the hell does this have to do with STEM? Absolutely nothing.

They were able to control the whole scene at Sandy Hook, where nobody died. But in Vegas you had too many people to control to fake deaths.

It has everything to do with STEM. STEM is an extension of the brainwashing techniques that besot our educational system going back to the psych warfare experts from the mid 1800s Prussia and Russia Jews. It's meant to prevent people from going being direct sense perception. That's why I'm criticizing your line of thinking for looking only at the surface evidence as if Steve or anybody else is some oracle of truth.

If you want to play the counterintelligence game, you can't get caught up in personages beyond analyzing what their tendencies and underlying psychologies and methodologies are. Once you get a feel for how they operate, you'll see that they are being consistent despite the outward effects of each particular move they make.

crisis actors is the dumbest conspiracy

Alex Jones used to be informative, he's flipped his shit.

STEVE PIECZENIK
this guy sucks hes been disastrously wrong so many times
remember his COUNTER COUP bullshit LOL what a fag

This is unfortunately true. But at least he has the sense to try to turn his operation in to more of a "round table" as he puts it so that you get a little more critical analysis and a little less jibbering, confabulating BRAIN FORCE SUPERPLEX Alex.

these lonely larpers... I almost feel bad

which is precisely why it would work so well

Not that it matters but I'm not college educated nor do I have a strong interest in science or technology so that STEM rant is nonsense.
The particular effect of his last two moves were to discredit Alex Jones and people associated with him, they were sloppy and didn't work so they only served to discredit himself. Why would he want to discredit himself? If he's really in control and this is all part of a larger game, what possible advantage is that to him when you yourself said he wants as large a megaphone as possible.

Any open casket funerals?
if no.. yeah I can see this is a false flag.

if yes, this guy is full of shit

STEM is just the college extension of the brainwashing system. It begins with Kindergarted (translation: child garden) and now they have pre-K programs. If you've been part of the modern public fool system at all, watched talmudvision, not grown up basically inawoods or something, you've been subjected to it at your most impressionable ages.

Now, of course there has been a tactical move to take Alex down a notch. That was going to be inevitable because Alex is an extreme megalomaniac and was getting too big for his britches. That's why Steve gives the more collected interviews to Alex's crew instead. A very logical move for him to make in order to maintain an effective platform.

> nobody died
Haha. Why is it so hard to see that the government murdering on a real crowd is cheaper and easier than hiring actors.

Why would anyone take a chance at doing this? Too many dumb fucks that would slip up and expose this shit and remember they were almost all drunk. I will never understand the nobody died bullshit.

Hmmm maybe.
Although if I was going to look at it for something deeper than face value he was just trying to get David Knight to admit he believed no one died at Sandy Hook, which is something the mainstream media has latched on to as wrong think.

People definitely died. I know a firefighter who was shot and survived and another person close to my family who was shot and died. The government may have done it, but the casualties are real. Or at the very least 1 casualty is real.

Bingo. One of the constant themes is to challenge the wrongthink methodology of the mainstream media. So it wasn't an attack on David Knight in particular, it was just probing to see how far he could push the counter-narrative.

Don't forget that Steve is a musician of the caliber that wrote a full-length musical at a very young age. That's why I reused his word "riff" earlier in this thread. When you play music in a band, you learn how to move and mutually create a larger product through social interactions that use a language other than words. Much like Sup Forums in this respect.

Stopped listening as soon as he said no one died in Vegas.

Another pussy who didn't watch the video of the dude checking for pulses.

liveleak.com/view?i=49c_1507404350

He wasn't pushing the counter narrative. The official story has been and still is "old boomer snapped, who knows why?".
All he did was make some people think of David Knight as less reasonable in the eyes of the few people who still respect msm

I wonder how many of the dead and injured were from the bullets and how many were from the stampede.

Lmfao this Steve Pieczenik guy keeps coming on the show and throwing an absolute bitch fit

GET OUT

Hardly the first time he did something hamfisted and/or objectionable. He has in the past pissed off his audience by pulling a 180 on the Russians for instance. I assume that was because he needed to send a particular signal rather than speak to his audience. I can think of other times he's pulled out absolute twaddle or even censored his audience in order to use his megaphone to send a signal.

I don't think Alex or some of of his crew have a particularly good grasp of how the interbutts move and and shake beyond normieville. Nor Steve, for that matter, who is 70+, despite emphasizing the cyber narrative he helped develop with that famous writer guy he worked with or pressing on how Alex likes to brag about all his CIA or whatever family who are in to secret tech stuff.

But like in any improvisation -- what is life but one big collaborative improvisation -- if somebody hits a wrong note, you can either roll with the punches and move on, or you can use it as a stepping stone of chaos to establish the next part of the song. Which one will it be? Who knows. It might be the great accidental pivot of mastery, or it might be just an ugly mistake.

He probably destroyed his megaphone if he doesn't do some serious ass kissing. Even then everyone is going to distrust everything he says supposing he ever is allowed to speak on infowars again. David Knight wouldn't even say his name the next day just "an individual"

I don't know why anybody would trust him to begin with. I only paid close attention to him because he wanted to use my beloved Anonymous as canon fodder for regime change operations.

He's just an interesting guy who I thusfar ultimately conclude works on mostly healthy themes for my beloved country.

He is a jewish CIA nigger you fool

ITT trumptards

pro-tip newfags, legit presidents get shot

is trump breathing?

then he aint on your side

idiots

strange responses itt

Well the two I know we're definitely shot. I would say the majority of injuries were from being trampled from what my firefighter buddy said

You have to look at the long-term ebb and flow. It used to be nobody cared about Dr. P or wanted to talk about him. Then when he finally gained enough attention, the pre-existing strange troupe he'd gathered amplified rapidly.

One of my favorite initial strange responses was from MITMichael aka CIA_OPERATOR who alas is absent from Steve's new platform. I don't know if it was intended, but Mike doxed himself by bragging about a book chapter he'd co-written with one of his professors that you can find for free on the jewgle. His real name is Mike Froesch. It's sad because after the initial discredit games he came around to merely providing interesting counterpoint, and Steve took the time to thank him for it on multiple occasions.

these responses, apart from yours and perhaps a few others, fit patterns. based on no other evidence except for these patterns, i would conclude that vegas was in fact a 'hoax'.

It stinks to high hell, but I don't think it's reasonable to conclude that it's a hoax based on commentary from commentators. I think it's reasonable to go watch the raw footage yourself and see what you think.

I'm pretty sure there was a lot of shooting going on, and that the LEOs on the scene were reasonable in their immediate assumptions that there were multiple full-auto shooters. What's not going to be reasonable is if the FBI doesn't tell us what they know after they're done with whatever investigating they have to finish up with.

Don't forget: Dr. P is a regime change expert who makes significant use of agitprop. So ask yourself: who would be his target in this case? Could it be standing FBI Director Bob Mueller, of whom he has been openly critical for some time? Would Bob Mueller fit in to the larger underlying regime change operation against the neocons, using 9/11 as the fulcrum? Does Bob Mueller have anything to do with 9/11?

Is this Vegas shooting another 9/11 type event?

i would expect psy-ops to improve their strategy after realizing their failures in the past.

i know what sophisticated audio systems can make people perceive. there seems to be an unusual number of people on social media that are one hop away from people affected by bullets.

the footage has only shown me two 'bullet skip' events and one silhouette dropping to the ground. the gore video is extremely questionable.

psy-ops ultimate goal is to trigger mass hallucinations in the population. if you were tasked to do such a thing, how would you go about doing it?

>Holograms were shot to death!