>>For Ambiance:
soundcloud.com/sithdemonic/sets/newwaveretro

Zone-6 (isolated scanner of worst area)
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/13262

#### #### #### #### #### #### #### ####

BACK THE BLUE
>>Get Behind the Vest donation drive:
getbehindthevest.org/
>Chicago cops aren't even issued fucking armor by their shithole city.

>>The Chicago Police Department Memorial Fund (ALSO GET SOME SWEET SWEET MERCH):
cpdmemorial.org/

CHICAGO'S K/D RATIO:
>>Shootings ScoreboardS:
heyjackass.com
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings/
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/homicides/
homicides.suntimes.com/

>>Chicago Racial Demographics:
radicalcartography.net/index.html?chicagodots

>>Chiraq Gangland Map:
wbez.org/shows/wbez-news/in-chicago-gangs-abound-but-where-are-they/0d956c2e-171a-483a-8666-f5228d98812d

>>Police Codes:
bearcat1.com/radioil.htm

>>Chicago Police Dept. Directives:
directives.chicagopolice.org/directives/

>>Related twitter
twitter.com/spotnewsonig
twitter.com/hashtag/shitoemcsays

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/wx2t9vNE

Here we go

Sushi Steve was here

I'm on my way to becoming a irl Robert, anons. Passed the exam now just waiting for the POWER test. Excited would be an understatement.

was he comped?

>I think he went through a window

wtf is going on already

Check Yo Keys Robert

Godspeed, user. Look forward to hearing your exploits from a safe distance.

Evening Roberts. Cool with on/off rain. Expect multiple domestics, a few shots fired, and some suspect activities and packages around the marathon route.

bumpin'

Story time!

PREPARE YOURSELF FOR A STORY
HOLY SHIT

Gun

Old Mrs. Wilson doing drugs with the kids. Gotta love Chiraq.

New to this, is robert a nickname for chicago cops ?

Shots fired

Here's a quick and kinda accurate rundown.

Thanks

Been awhile since i listened to a chingcago thread.. Maybe i'll listen in and see what's happening

Already been a couple shots fired, though they may have been fireworks. Bunch of women screaming at parties, and a husband complaining his wife was doing drugs with the kids.

Won't be too exciting tonight. Tomorrow during the marathon could be exciting. Suicide attempt jumping from a bridge onto train tracks tracks right off the route a couple years back, a few issues with possible terror situation last year, Anti-fa will probably start shit this year. Who knows.

So hard to understand this shit

>Your best friend, Anonymous.
Awwww... You too, dispatch!

What are you trying to figure out? And it it's just the sound, listen enough, you'll pick it up easily. Anything else, let me know.

Yeah it's the sound, they talk way too fast for me, i guess it will come with time if i stick with it

Just finished my post work guinness and am ready to get cozy

Pretty much. Hell, I've listened to CPD since I was a youngun, and I'm a ham radio guy, so it comes pretty damn easily. Just don't focus overly closely, and you'll pick it up.

Bump for Robert

Time for a little more OC.

Didn't realize you were actual Chiraq resident. How do you avoid death?

More random OC.

Appreciate man. Been wanting to be a robert for a while now so just getting started in the process is great.

Side note I was shocked at how many girls were at the exam and how many were actually pretty decent. Why the fuck would chicks want to be CPD is beyond me.

You must be new here, if so, here's a quick rundown about me. Lol. Chicago native, but back after doing some contract work. As for surviving, experience and knowing where the safe places are. Hell, much of the aesthetic pic that are of the city itself are from me. I'm often boots on the ground for some incidents. During the La Raza event, I was out taking the pics.

Yeah, pretty new the Robert scene, but good to know who you are for the future. Thank you for your service!

>who else is going in?
>high on X and xanax with baby
>dan reports ex girlfriend comes back
Jesus Robert.

I just do it for the hell of it. Although I might set up a twitch for an IRL stream during Nov 04. That reminds me, I need to double check the filters over my mask.

>30 yo male passed out, can be combative

>male white stumbling, trying to find his house while ringing door bells

>weapon recovered
>car parked in handicap spot, a couple is in the car having sex

>car crash, muhamed is caller

>>car parked in handicap spot, a couple is in the car having sex

I miss those calls. In the height of summer, it was kinda regular.

/CPD/ is best PD.
Evening Roberts.

yeah summer is great

>75yo ODing, not breathing
F

Wonder if the chick was a pig or decent. Btw are you real estate/land developer user? He would post a lot of good pics of the city in the CPD threads I would lurk a while back.

Evening. Though you should have posted the version with only 2 choppers.

>3 shots fired in the area, woman latter heard yelling for help
>disruptive group of people in the backyard

Implying I don't have it

No, he was another. I usually did night, interesting, and active police shots.

I like this OC, good job Robert.

Never said you didn't.

>drunk man vomiting behind the wheel of a car at white castle, with a passenger in the car

I'll just take some credit. The aesthetic artists are the real winners.

>niglets throwing rocks at windows

/max comfy/. I'm simply a collector of all these. Every few months I do a pic dump for the new people

Oh okay. I like that photo, where was this taken? I was only in Chicago for a night then left the next day after the exam so didn't get to explore much.

I'm just dumping what's on my phone now. My PC has many more, but I'm not at home now.

if id have to guess I'd say Montrose beach

>man just got armed robbed at the gas station
>female who does not want to pay taxi from airport

>drag racing. .

is there any reason to not let this shitlib city burn into cinders?

>male, gun shot wound to the ass/left inner thy, critical condition at the hospital

The food.
and the /CPD/ Threads

Right next to the Montrose lighthouse. Early morning, about sunrise. I was out there taking down the Ingress portal before a massive checkpoint and I had to snag some pics.

The food is awesome.

Thanks
Nice. I should've gone down there I stayed in the area. Maybe next time. Looks like a nice spot for a run.

Montrose is a good place to jog. Plenty of green even a nice wooded section of trail.

Stay north of Cermak and east of Western and you'll be fine.

>throwing bricks
>jumping on people

>I think Anonymous knows what they're doing in there, dispatch

> why isint zone 6 online

Check your damn keys!!!

very soothing

Went for a run around south loop/McCormick Place up to Trumps hotel. Was nice.
>Plenty of green even a nice wooded section of trail.
Noted. I'll check it out next time I come up.

Seems good to me.
Not a bad run down that trail. Definitely check Montrose out though. You shouldn't be disappointed.

Can't beat the loop for a good run, got out of the city/cook county 2 years ago, got tired of all the bullshit laws, they finally repealed the sugary drink tax. but all the other fuckery still exists.

Robert! Keys!

This is what I'm getting

yea boi missed these threads.

Appreciate the suggestion, it's so close to where I stay at and looks awesome.
>got tired of all the bullshit laws, they finally repealed the sugary drink tax. but all the other fuckery still exists.
I hear ya. I'm reading about all that shit and I'm almost positive that if I get on with CPD i'll have to live in the city so that should prove to be interesting.

Mobile online in the Scanner Radio Pro app works still.

>chimpout on the patio with loud music
Have a bump Roberts, doin God’s work.

>Catham
> Englewood
>Chicago Lawn

shit. those are the best ones.

DISPUTE WITH MALES 1434 ROBERT WE GOT A HISPANIC DRIVING AN SUV AT WICKHAM PARK MY NIGAS

French-user, it's worth listening to. I think /cpd/ is the best thing my culture has created in my lifetime.

most cops live in Beverly.
being a citizen it was all the gun bullshit, no rifles, no 10+ capacity mags, .05 bullet tax, and most online ammo sellers wont even ship to you. they also hit you extra bullshit tax for streaming things like Netflix, etc. Rahm is a greedy little cunt.

you better have more of these, one of the few things I've never saved from these threads.

>most cops live in Beverly.
I've heard that and Mt.?? can't remember the name. Could you recommend any areas if I wanted to live in a apartment/loft? my moms friend told me Gold Coast but idk if she knows wtf she's talking about.

The city does suck for guns. Luckily I have a contact outside of the county that helps be bypass a lot of that.

MALE BLACK SUSPECT, BLACK HOODY AND PANTS

Mt. Greenwood. Almost a warzone not long ago because of the BLM bullshit.

Mt Greenwood.
Gold Coast is expensive,
Andersonville has some awesome bars but its at the very north of the city.
I lived in bucktown with an ex before I moved, that was back in 2015, was still being gentrified.
Lincoln Square is where I'd go if I had to move back.

SHOTS FIRED