Danganronpa

Episode 2 of Despair arc in a few hours.

He can if it's a simulation

>They kill best girl

What the fuck.

When is Monaca's game coming to PC?

I wonder what's in that bag by Kirigiri's thighs.

In both series to top it off.

Hopefully Sonia gets more time to shine.

Probably later this year.

Notepad.

Will we get more pandering today?

Good. The bullying of the Precious Precious Flower Saionji continue without brakes.

And I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

It's going to happen in Despair arc
Sayaka fags on suicide watch

>Ending of Future Arc
>Junko was a good person and wanted to destroy the world to save it from a greater evil

How do you guys think Hinata will join up with Class 77 today? Will he even appear?

What will?

Weedman
Where are thou

That's the point of despair arc so yes.

She gets a lot of pictures in the ED and seems to be Chiaki best friend,who is confirmed to be really important.

>Future on Mondays
>Despair on Thursday
>Jojo on Friday
This summer is going to be so fun. Can't wait to be felt feeling despair on Mondays and then be hit with more despair the following Thursdays. Jojo is the only thing cooling me off after the wave of DESPAIR

NEVER FORGET WHO IS DESPAIRINGLY BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT
BEST GRILL AND DID NO WRONGS LITERALLY ONLY MADE THE WORLD MORE FUN

>FF are the actual bad guys
I wouldn't even be mad, they're making a great job of making it looking like this

Reminder Chairman will be the next death, followed by EITHER Fedora or Seiko leading to an NG Code Break by Blacksmith when he eats a candy because Candy Girl literally pushes it into his mouth through kissing.

And Ace Attorney on Saturdays.

How would making Ultimate Despairs, a group so entirely genocidal to the point of suicidal, contribute to 'saving the world from a greater evil'? What even IS the greater evil?

Sayaka will cuck Naegi in the Despair arc confirming that the crush she had mentioned in DR1 was on Leon and not on Naegi.

ur mum

Hagakure is the greater evil. All of this was in order to stop him from ruling the world.

u wanker

AUTISM AND RANDOM THEORIES

not in this much of an extreme, perhaps, but I do want the Despair arc to make us see Junko and the rest of the despairs in a much more sympathetic light. All we've seen so far has been "hope is great, despair is the devil." I'd like to see a completely different perspective on it.

>ywn play on the beach naked with komaeda
why even live?

>how do you guys think Hinata will join up with Class 77 today?
No,never.

Hagakure predicted that world is going to become a perfect Utopia and he made a bet with Junko that it will happen no matter what.

Entire series is actually Junko Vs Weedman

I hope not but I'm sure they'll find a way to shoehorn him in

>Junko is a slut
wow what a creative writer

They're gonna turn it into a law vs chaos thing

I mean, hope isn't always great, if Komaeda is any indication.

Despair is always seen as evil, though, you're right.

Ah, sorry, by 'joining up' I don't mean literally becoming a member of Class 77, just wondering how he will meet up with the Class 77 members without being fellow classmates. He is still an important character of DR2.

So, Sup Forums, will she survive the anime?

We already seen that Hope can be evil (Hopeman) if it reaches absurd level of fanatism. Too bad there's nothing like a "Despair Nagito", a guy who uses Despair for good or something.

Are you trying to shit up this franchise with gay shit like you did with Undertale?

Come on, user, you know the best place to play like that is actually on the meat bone.

>a "Despair Nagito", a guy who uses Despair for good
this sounds amazing

I personally think he is only going to interact with chiaki and be bullied by Nagito.

Yes, but she will also fall into despair and become the villain of DRv3.

Nope, Hajime ends up with Mikan.

>Sup Forums
She better not

The last episode will be her talking with Izuru about the New World Program, while Izuru is pointing a gun at her head. Then the anime ends before we see the gun fired.

Her fate will remain unknown.

That's Mikan though.

Nope.

Yes.

>tfw Great Brozu is going to die
It's not fucking fair, watch the cunts like Boxer and P4 survive and the true MVPs of the series die. Makoto would be dead without Brozu
Is this what despair feels like?

>Nagito
>evil
He wanted to kill everyone for the greater good
In the end his luck meant that he ended up with the best possible outcome which wasn't actually everyone dying

It's gonna turn out as Trading Places like thing
After hope wins Junko shows up and gives Weedman a dollar

>inb4 theres a faggot who claim that loli girl on a wheelchair in Future arc is Chiaki

>Hajime ends up with Mikan.
No wonder he falls to despair

Why is Chisa best DR3 girl?

No good deed goes unpunished, user.

I sure hope she doesn't!

Why Mikan, specifically?

>loli girl on a wheelchair
>loli

You tell me

Do you think that nagito actions during the first case and DRAE were good?

>impying he doesn't fill nagito with his hope

The way the school uniform conforms to her bust is great, dammit.

Makes me want to fondle her while she's being clothed and lick her nipples through her sweaty uniform while she keeps on playing some games.

Maybe if someone acted like a friend to him he wouldn't have needed people to die for hope to happen
It's everyone else's fault for passing him off straight away

That is not banana girl.

Out of Narukami or Juzo who do you see dying. It's clear as day that ONE of them is definitely going to die but I just can't pin it. On one hand, Narukami dying he would probably tell Juzo that if he was to ever die that he'll be the one to lead the group so he needs to remain strong in the future, leading to a change in Juzo's dumbass attitude. On the other hand, Juzo could die telling Munkata the exact same thing sans the taking the reins part.

People, what if Monokuma is being controlled this time by Junko again?

I hope we'll see her becoming like her dad in DRv3!

Son, come on.

Everybody seems to like Nagito during the first chapter,even mahiru says he is a good husbando material.

Reminder:

Junko's memories were implanted in Makoto, when he's asleep she can take over and control his body, at the end of the show when he realizes this he kills himself.

No. The real despair comes when you see him die.

That's not pic related.

Chiaki would be great for some apathetic/uninterested sex

What if Hinata had multiple spouses and his offspring from them are the protags of DRv3?

Oi cunts you ready for class today?

No the true despair will come when Brozu becomes embraced by reddit and their memes

No her memories were implanted into Kirigiri to drive Makoto into despair knowing that he's going to have to be the one to end her in order to prevent more murders from happening. Giving Makoto fake despair like that is totally out of the question, she wants him to experience the real deal 100%

Nah, man, in the end he realizes this and with the help of Miaya creates a program to go inside his own mind. Miaya, however, turns it weird so that the "Junko" in Naegi's memories are confused.

Naegi's memories are Despair and in his own memories he becomes Chisa, the person he considered can 'fix' everything.

>I hope we'll see her becoming like her dad in DRv3!
Indeed

Australia pls leave.

The moment he was shown he was already victim of baneposting

Emergency lube.

Chise 4? Where's 1-3 and 5-28?

Couldn't she be Mikan's sister or even mother? Why does she have to be a daughter?

For what?

That makes no sense.
It makes sense for Makoto to have them because:

1.Aoi died right next to time in a sealed room.
2.He fucked around the VR thing in the second game, giving some chance for her to do the deed.

Not to mention the Ultimate Hope ALSO being the Ultimate Despair would be far more soul crushing not only to Makoto but to everyone who looks up to him. Junko can also spin it into Makoto admitting defeat to despair if he kills himself.

Confirmed Deaths
Chisa
Bandai
Asahina

Almost 100% confirmed for death
THE GREAT GOZU

More than likely surviving
Munkata
Blacksmith

On the fence
Seiko
Fedora
Chairman

Weird anomaly
Everyone else

So who do you think is going to be the next victim? How many other people will get POISON status?

You need not know where the other 3 are. Just enjoy Hitler Chisa.

Might be cool
That's Togami's thing

Poor Gozu. Doomed to be great but die early and be subjected to baneposting jokes and reddit.

Togami's offspring is the antagonists.

God I hope not. He deserves better then this.

Herself. Or Naegi, depending on the mood she's in.

But of course, being the Hope Hero that he is, Makoto will find a way to stop Junko even if she's inside his own head without killing himself.

But the whole point of not making him the murderer is because of his hope status. Even if he was the traitor in disguise and he did kill himself, he'd do it with a smile on his face saying that he has faith that the others will make this place hopeful once more. Martyrdom and that kind of junk.

GET
VIOLATED
NERD

Yeah.

In fact, why does it have to be related at all to the DR2 cast? She could just be some completely new character.

You aren't looking forward to good guy gozu image macros?

>Byakuya is the actual 16th member and also the traitor and the only reason Naegi figures out that Byakuya isn't right in the end is when someone asks him a question he replies with a "Tell em Makoto" instead of a "Tell them Naegi."

Because it's the future
>DRV3 is a killing game between Izuru's and Byakuya's kids
Oh god I love this
>but daddy I don't wanna go to the killing game
>you must, it builds character
>but I'm gonna die
>no you won't, if you're a true Togami you will survive

Maybe.
But I think all this preludes to him killing himself (The opening and P4 Protag telling him to do so) makes me think the "twist" of the end will be that Hope doesn't always win and Makoto isn't untouchable.
I don't see why that would be "the whole point of not making him the murderer"

Junko could have hopes that Makoto finding out he killed Aoi with his own hands, in control or not, could fuck with him.

The fact that he even says "Tell em" is probably enough hint. For Kirigiri.