New JoJo OP

I know it's not what we've come to expect of JoJo, it feels like a song that belongs on a pleb shounen series. That being said, it's a pretty good song, and introduced me to another JRock band with a nice punk/grunge sound. The OP itself was better than the previous OP, although I loved Crazy Noisy the visuals were somewhat lacking compared to Chase.

What I really made this topic for, was the fact that the full song is only 2mins24s long, what the actual fuck. is there some full(er) version or is this what we're stuck with? why is the acoustic version like 3:30 (and with such a different sound that it doesn't feel like the same song at all in acoustic form, which is interesting but normally it's not a total reimagining like this)? And no, it wasn't one of those uploads that just loops the song twice, it was the full song. Also, 192kb/s? what is this garbage, please tell me the official release will be better than this.

someone wake me up pls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UASbfn6vnOU
youtube.com/watch?v=PydTXgJ9Ues
youtube.com/watch?v=as7wg0CIoao
youtu.be/Jlv8fnKgTdQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Even when I prefer CNBT as song, Chase is top tier as a jojo op in general, the visuals are to damn good.
And as far as I know that's the full version.

First OP was better all around, but the amount of hype in this part makes up for it.

Honestly my favorite OP
youtube.com/watch?v=UASbfn6vnOU

I don't like the OP because of the muted colors. Jojo, especially DIU, is super colorful even with all the fucked up shit that happens.

What happen to 3d animation?

I guess it didn't it fit part4's style.

The entire OP is G R E A T O
>This complete group picture
>Sheer Heart Attack and Kira references everywhere
>Act 3 Foreshadow
>The final hype part
And even when the first time when I heard the song was like meh.. it goes excellent with the op itself

Nice tumblr gif. Have you considered lurking more?

Oh shit you got me.

Chase is the first JoJo OP which is an actual song, and not a campy tie-in.

Figures that plebs who only listen to anisongs wouldn't like it.

it's pretty good, although slightly disappointing that it's not a tie-in. still, if they do another supergroup like The Joestars, I hope they include Batta's vocalist since he did technically do an OP for JoJo. all things considered though, it still feels like a pleb shounen song.

Chase is generic and shonen as fuck. Sounds like a Naruto or Bleach OP

shounen, yes, generic, not really. I haven't heard many anime OPs with a punk/grunge song, and the song itself is pretty nice, maybe a tiny bit generic in that it follows a rather formulaic approach to the song like most other rock songs, but it's not bad at all. and Bleach had some dank OPs, like the 3rd OP which was some death metal or something

>shounen, yes, generic, not really. I haven't heard many anime OPs with a punk/grunge song,
Maybe because you were born in 1998

>it feels like a song that belongs on a pleb shounen series
So what's the problem?

Nice come back bro, tell him that he needs to watch more anime :^)

will kira be voiced by based koyama?

youtube.com/watch?v=PydTXgJ9Ues

No. he doesn't need that much love

>not embedding said opening for convinience
It's like you bait future op

youtube.com/watch?v=as7wg0CIoao

>Soy soltero no tengo compromisos
I laughed.

wait what the fuck is this? are you some kind of HUE

HOLY SHIT, I never though I'd see this shit here, maybe on some brchan, I love you anĂ£o.

So what's with all the emphasis on lines on both OPs?

I can't remember any stands with lines/vectors in part 4.

Or are those supposed to be arrows?

I mean I know it's an actual song, but I'm not so sure that it wasn't written with part 4 in mind. The song makes reference to "warriors whose hearts have been pierced by the arrow" and other real specific shit.

I like the OP but like you said, its too fucking short.

>belongs on a pleb shounen series
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

why did they get so lazy with part 4?

the animation is awful, the pacing is still bad, and it didn't even get a cool 3D OP

it deserves better

Doesn't this part have a smaller budget than the others? That could be the reason.

the arrow is key in part 4

MAXIMUM OVERHUE

>the animation is awful
no worse than Stardust Crusaders, and better in many places because it seems like they spread the budget out better (unlike SDC which blew its load in the first few episodes then deteriorated rapidly)
>the pacing is still bad
well, kind of, but the pacing has never been that great for the JoJo anime compared to the manga. Not really a laziness thing, I think JoJo in general is just structured better for manga than for TV
>and it didn't even get a cool 3D OP
>"""""cool"""""
So was it just me who thought the 3D in the openings always looked like complete shit? If the 3D openings never come back I'll be pretty damn happy with that.

Also, 3D models are generally easier to animate and reuse than 2D frames so I don't really see how them not doing the 3D opening is lazy or cheap, it's clearly just a style choice.

Isn't part 4 a 3 cours TV anime?
That means there will be another new OP next season.

I actually like this guy's cover of the song more than the band that actually did it, his voice sounds more like Josuke's:

youtu.be/Jlv8fnKgTdQ

DIU openings official ranking
>god tier: 1st one and Chase batta
>Below any shit, the worst thing that happened to the series: that 2nd remixed one.
Who the fuck thought it'd be good ideato make a remixed shit jojo opening.

Y-yeah who would like that EDM mix r-right?

>there was an anime op that sounded like this pre 95
post it faggot

>the animation is awful, the pacing is still bad, and it didn't even get a cool 3D OP
Is this actually bait? Also on the topic of 3d OP, I'm actually really glad we didn't get one considering the quality of the OP we got instead. I think part 4 would have looked a bit awkward with the 3d and it was never that impressive to begin with. The part 1-3 openings were good because they were well directed and their music was good, not because they were 3d.

The guitar is shittier though and I honest to god can't tell the difference between his voice and the real one because he's trying so hard to emulate it.

>the animation on that episode
top tier

Sorry to disappoint you, OP, but JoJo is shounen. Maybe you should stop stucking dick up your ass and realize that "shounen" is basic publishing category and doesn't really categorize work as "good" or "bad" per se.

The cg company behind previous OPs is apparently busy with a larger project.

So it's supposed to represent the arrow?

In which case why so many? There's only 1 arrow in part 4.

>There's only 1 arrow in part 4
You can't be serious.

The one Kira's dad used isn't the same one? Ok, 2 then.

New Ed when?

I think that it will have 2 ed's and 3 op's.

The song fits shounen anime and Jojo is a shounen so its perfect

The song feels like something from 2000s and DiU takes place late 90s, early 2000s so music fits perfectly.

>comparing JoJo to regular shounen like they're on the same level just because of their genre being the same
Good bait, try harder next time though. JoJo is better than most shounen, and my statement didn't deny that it was one, simply that it wasn't plebby. There's a huge difference between good and bad stuff, yknow? Might wanna develop some taste so you can differentiate things. The song was a regular punk rock song, which you would expect on a regular anime, especially since JoJo has been doing its own OP songs since part 1. Fucking dumbass.

I've just got done with stardust crusaders, wich was prety good.
Is the part 4 worth it? Shoud i watch it?

Yes? It only gets better, if you've liked it so far you'll continue to like it. Part 4 really picks up Stands in a more interesting light than part 3 introduced them with.