Berserk

Chapter 345 spoiler are out!! Guts speaks about his homo lover and the egg he has.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=chkhOYBdgro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Somebody slap Miura these uguu faces are getting too out of hand

Why does Farnese look like that?

>those lips on Farnese

Jesus christ muh dik

>mfw i didnt have to wait for guts to get off the boat.
Feels Good man.

Did I miss the part where Farnese's lips got stunged by a bee?

i haven't read in a while. when did farnese get those dick sucking lips?

youtube.com/watch?v=chkhOYBdgro

What if the art change signals a massive tonal shift and the rest of the manga goes Army of Darkness levels of whacky?

>Guts is actually talking about what happened
Never thought I'd see the day

but it already took that turn with the advent of guts' new party
it has literally just been storyless antics since then

"You'll never defeat me Guts for you are but a man and I a GOD"
"Wise guy huh? Why I aught a--"
"WHOOP W-W-W-WHOOP WHOOP

Newfag to the series here. started reading a few days ago, up to chapter 103 just after skele dude saves guts and casca from the massacre. the art so far has been phenomenal, but looking at these newer chapters, when does it start to drop?
also, any website with good scans of pages? been using manga fox but its really fucking blurry.
last question, call me a bit of an art fag but does anyone know any videos of Kentaro Miura working on pages?

We don't know how much he'll tell the witches though. And if Casca will be left with them or on elfheim or actually be instand healed and fight with him.

Try mangasee.

those designs are great, they look like theyre straight out of a german fairytale

Just download the full set, it's magnitudes better

>Why is he telling us about the Band of the Hawk again? He already told this story.

I actually really wanna see Guts talk to others about Griffith, the band of the hawk, and the eclipse
90% of his crew atm don't know why Caska's retarded, or basically any of his past at all

Trying to get caught up on my reading.

Why is it that I can only connect to the secret site through proxy?

Farnese looks like a blow up doll in that shot.

But is it really needed? I can imagine that he just wants to kill Griffith an be done with this shit.

No he didn't. Only Puck knows (and Casca, obviously).

The Fellowship of the Behelit

Council of Elfeim.

That started even before Farnese. Black Swordsmen/Lost Children didn't have any place or impact on the story

Where's korean raws?

They were essential in building Guts character and the world, introducing you to the tone of Berserk.

I don't think so. Black Swordsman introduce all the key elements of the series (Apostles, brand, God Hand, Behelith) and Lost Children introduced Farnese & Serpico, bonds Guts and Puck, gets Guts all fucked up so HICKs can capture him, we learn about Peekaf and about how time passes differently in Elf lands etc.

That was the volumes pre-Golden Age and then the Golden Age.

>Not important.
Blackswordsman arc introduces the world of berserk and how the apostles came to be while the Lost Children sees how revenge and hatred has affected Guts and is close to being a monster.

What's with you guys saying its a "filler" arc?

>Black Swordsmen
Showed and explained sacrifice mechanics.

>Lost Children
That's where the Beast begun to show up. That's where we learned that it affects Guts mind and sanity. By the end of that chapter Guts decides that Casca is his priority and the Beast took form of a dog and separated in it's own entity.

>That's where the Beast begun to show up

Technically it showed at the very beginning of Chapter of the Binding chain, but it was as a result of the events in Lost children, yeah.

Every part of Berserk has a purpose, I think.

Hes really anticipating idol master 7 and you can really see it in his work :^)

>Minstrel Casca

Well, I consider this the first manifestation of the Beast. He was blinded with rage and wa ready to cut through Jill just to kill Rosine.

why did this image get so many replies

Because character development.

it is kinda gonna be necessary when they eventually have to go up against Griffith, and Guts has to explain in a hurry why the messiah is actually satan in disguise (with no evidence)

>with no evidence
How about his brand?

Man, she looks totally different now.

MIURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

"you did that to yourself, you heretic! I bet it's an evil sign of his satan-coven!"

>you did that to yourself, you heretic!
Mozgus, pls.

Holy shit, Miura, those are some Ara Ara lips and she's a virgin, your fanservice doesn't even make any sense.

>Duckface
WHY

Why did his character style go to shit?

>Black Swordsmen/Lost Children didn't have any place or impact on the story
And that's exactly why they were the third and first best arcs.

Coz Korean scans

There has to be an explanation for this. Maybe the witches played a prank on them or its some new lipstick(does lipstick exist in berserk land?).

When will we get the full raw? And approximately how long until we get the fast translation? I think it was a couple of days last month, right?

This potato face of Casca's has convinced me that she will never be non-retarded again.

Also Miura seems to have changed back to hand drawing instead of that digital Photoshop smudge filter smeared shit like in last chapter.

Griffith's nose knows

>Black Swordsman better than either Golden Age or Conviction
Not sure about that, mate.

Raws usually around the 24th, I'm not sure what day the magazine is publishing this month though. Good translations are usually a few days to a week, not sure on the speed ones.

New hiatus has been confirmed. Fuck this.

Fuck off liar.

>Farnese is now also butchered in the manga
Pottery.

You are gay.

She looks like a fuck doll. Her chara-design was fine before.

All our info comes from those SK toffs, and they're saying nothing about a hiatus.

>Guts speaks about his homo lover and the egg he has.
Any more details on that?

wew

To be honest, i'm just glad miura's getting the hang of digital art.
Compared to the last chapter, this is much better other than farnese's blow up doll lips i mean

She's had the DSL for years, see

It's more the facial proportions that the DSL themselves.

What is Magnifico's point? I mean, he's going to die sooner or later, right?

Quit trolling, there's no hiatus.

How's a harem romcom like Nisekoi is more popular than this?

Lipstick's been around for thousands of years, irl, so I would guess it does in a Medieval/Renaissance-style setting.

You can say the same about pretty much any member of Guts party, except maybe Shierke.

IDOLMASTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRR

maybe dsl, this time it's niggerlips though.

Nisekoi gets 4 chapters per month
Berserk gets 4 months per chapter

So is Guts finally going to tell them about why his life sucks and other interesting stories?

>First I fucked her and then I blew her away and finally I shot her with a cannon ball.

>Farnese's face
>PLEASE NOTICE ME

Does she want his dick?

Didn't she masturbate to the thought of him when they first met? Of course she wants it.

She masturbated to the fire

She masturbated to the thought of burning people alive in fire. She's crazy enough for him, at least.

>Naruto is finished
>Bleach is ending
>One Piece is over 65% done
Does this mean that there's a chance that Berserk will end in our lifetime.

DSL confirmed.

It's been years and years since I've read it, so I'm probably remembering wrong, but didn't she get weak in the knees after seeing his hugely muscled and scarred up back when they forced him to wear that restraining device?

Not as crazy as Casca though. He got turned on just from seeing her naked with a sword in her hand.

yea, if the remaining chapters consist of Guts immediately left the island, walk straight for Griffith and kill him.

the Behelit is for Casca

Yes.All the girls besides Ivalera want Gut's D in his group.

>Nisekoi is ending
mfw there's nothing left in Jump
Hero Academia is lame
The Golden era is over and we lived in it

>besides Ivalera
>yfw she's been hiding her feelings to support Schierke and she's dying inside

>Naruto is finished
>Bleach is ending
>One Piece is over 65% done
Does this mean that there's a chance that Berserk will end in our lifetime.

Nah Fishpussy is in it for the shota.

Don't forget fishtits, she only has eyes for Isidro

>Didn't she masturbate to the thought of him when they first met?
She was just thinking of his bag.

Are you autistic?

I take my words back, Miura will die before Guts can leave that island

>There are people(kids) on Sup Forums that think Berserk is insanely popular in Japan