Muslims are not oppresse-

Rohingya Muslim crisis: 145,000 children fleeing Burma face malnutrition

Over 500,000 Rohingya Muslim refugees have fled to Bangladesh in the last six weeks

Of the half a millionRohingyarefugees that have poured intoBangladesh, approximately 145,000 are children under the age of five at risk ofmalnutrition.

According to the Disasters Emergency Committee charity, at least 14,000 Rohingya refugee children in Bangladesh are already suffering from “severe acute malnutrition.”

More than 50,000 pregnant and breastfeeding women are also in dire need of proper food rations.

independent.co.uk/news/world/rohingya-muslim-crisis-burma-children-hunger-malnutrition-latest-a7985506.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oran_fatwa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not my problem

Vishnu heard my prayers!

Fuck off.

Saudi has trillions. Perhaps they will help because Islam is such a brotherly religion. Or perhaps they will buy their son a bigger yacht than their nephew

d enough

invaders get what they deserve

When even Based Buddhists are telling Muslims "We're tired of your shit, and we're going to kill every one of you."....whew!

I hope all the mudslimes die.
I want to move to Myanmar and be free of niggers and mudslimes.

>Kikes invade Palestine
Aww poor Muslims :(
>Mudshits invade Burma
How dare those evil Buddhists kill oppressed Muslims >:O

Glory unto the Buddhists!
May their swords be kept sharp
May their steps never falter
May their strikes always be precise
May the poison be cleansed from their homes and lands!

What are Buddhist Crusaders called?

Based As Fuck

>be Rohingyas
>spend decades attacking Buddhists
>cry when they fight back

Good. Watching them die is the best thing that's happened to me all week.

nice ID

Muslims are not oppressed.

You forgot to finish your sentence.

>""""Children""""

We're not falling for that one again.

Being a quiet Alpha
Is that picture real? Muh dick

Friendship ended with Christianity
Now Buddhism is my best friend

Buddhists > mudslimes

No intelligent person cares

That's actually from a Tibetan earthquake. Not dead Muslims.

>Manage to piss off Buddhists
>Manage to piss off Buddhists so badly they're willing to kill you
>Manage to piss off Buddhists so badly they're willing to kill you and your family
>"Waaaaaaah, we're victims. These murderous buddhists are evil. We dindu nuffin."
WIPE. THEM. OUT.

not surprising, Morrissey is redpilled af

Filthy muslims.

>some worthless demographic cant feed itself
thats not what oppression is tho

>trusting Buddhists, worse religion ever

Hope they all die. The more muslims that die the better.

Wrong. They are bird feed.
Search Sky Burial, you ignorant burger.

"We will outbreed the white man"

"Our children are starving"

Hahahaha suckers. This is what you get. Perhaps Allah will be merciful but none of us give a good baker's fuck about you.

>half a million people

Yeah nah. You don't start a war over some petty tit for tat shit. Rip Burma. It won't be long before the Taliban, Isis and fuck knows what other groups roll up in there and take the country for themselves

Soon

Burma presisent sais they are not "Rhoginya Muslims" they are Bengali invaders. Do not spread fake news.

>Spend years burning down natives temples
>Spend years raping natives women
>Spend years killing those who are religious but not Muslim
>Spend years trying to segregate into own caliphate
>Spend years acting like general cunts
>Spend years thinking you are generally superior because you have not receive backlash
>Suddenly said peaceful buddhists lash out in typical Asian fashion and commence genocide
>Suddenly I am oppressed and articles pop up with sad crying children and "Muh poor Muslims"

Yeah nah get fucked, you reap what you sow you cunts, talk and act like shit expect to get fucken smashed.

>around 30% of dirt poor mudslime children are facing malnutrition
Is this actually out of the ordinary in any way?

This is why I celebrate every allied death in the middle East. Talk shit get hit. Don't go if you can't handle it.

Thanks Mr Bush & Blair. I get to take a shot every time a wannabe big man UK soldier dies.

I thought you got arrested, do they give internet to the pack of paki rats in their cell block caliphate?

good
india superpower confirmed

>Who said I lied because I never, I never

All the men supposed to be providing for them jumped on the boats to invade glorious lands of new rape

DEAR LORD

Is this what will happen to Canada when the Americans finally drive the niggers and mexicans out of their country?

COMPED AS FUCKKKKKKKKKK

fuck off singapore filth get enriched by malays
a race so fucking shitskinned they are nigger wannabes and mudslime worshippers

As a burmese,I don't know how to feel about this

>kids
>bad people

funny how nobody talks about other, worse wars like the ones in sri lanka or africa which aren't religiously motivated at all. this religious islam is the enemy narrative is just alienating more and more people which will lead to more hate back. it goes for any religion for that matter. what is the bigger picture behind this?

Absolutely based.

WHO WILL TAKE THE REFUGEES?

Not gonna happen here. Western Europe and North America will die quietly.

Hopefully a Burmese version of Einsatztruppen.

good. fucking die

at risk of. you can add that to near anything.

Dude, the army is rounding them up in military bases and mobile camps, most are sent to Indonesia or Bangladesh but if they can't be deported they are usually shot.

My childhood neighbors in Myanmar were Muslim and they've been arrested a few months ago in the middle of the night. Shit was crazy, my uncle said the burmese army came in the middle of the night and stormed all the Muslim's homes and arrested them

>Buddhists oppress and ethnically cleanse Muslims
>The people whose faith is literally based on not having an identity and essentially being apathetic to anything and everything STILL couldn't tolerate Muslims

It's been a while since we had a large war in Europe - I just pray that it can be avoided with a diplomatic solution.

Noice.

They also cleansed Hindus and Christians from burma few decades ago, muh peaceful Buddhists is just dumb Westerner meme. Just like muh religion of peace.

Oh the poor muslims, that sucks.

china myanmar vs arab Saudi with israel as 3rd party which side with the winner

Eh, this is the first time it happened Nationwide.

A few years ago Myanmar was fractured and the western states became like Muslims caliphs, so when the cicil war endes, the burmese army retook the Muslim states and have been looking for an excuse to genocide Muslims again.

There is a problem tho, Burmese government loves Jews and loves Israel, judaism for a long time was the only abrahamic religion tolerated.

Doubt Israel will be against myanmar, a lot of our army seniors and Israel army seniors are friends

quick send money, white kaffir

Fuckin kikes, I swear they are always behind the nastiest shit.

Why don't you petition your government to take them? or you could take a family in your house.

Hmm, but aren't you in favor of killing Muslims?

No, those are Chinese & Tibetan earthquake & flood victims

Only the one that pathetically abandons their countries instead of fighting for it.

Oh shit.

Whenever these sort of stories start appearing I know I'll have some new Burmese neighbours soon.

Myanmar isn't their country. They have to go back,

>Over 500,000 Rohingya Muslim refugees have fled to Bangladesh in the last six weeks
Good. That's where they belong.

Guarantee you most of the Rohingya villages "burned by the army" were in fact destroyed boy the Rohingya themselves. Palestine and Syria both show that Muslims, lying built directly into their religion, stage bullshit all the time so their crocodile tears will be more believable.

Hope they face death instead

>Be muslim
>Be hated by Europeans. (Well, the Eastern Europeans at least)
>Be hated by Russians.
>Be hated by Americans.
>Be hated by Jews.
>Be hated by Australians.
>Be hated by half of India.
>Be hated by your selves according to which ever sect you follow
>Be hated by Buddhists, a religion built on a foundation of loving your fellow man and being openly passive and finding happiness through peace
>Everybody but muslims are the problem

> In a video posted on her Facebook last week, Miss Grand Myanmar Shwe Eain Si accused the Rohingya militants of leading a "media campaign" to trick the world into thinking "they are the oppressed".

>Shots of Shwe Eain Si speaking to the camera were interspersed with graphic images of people with bloody gashes across their faces, nude babies and screenshots from videos posted by the militant group, known as ARSA (Arakan Rohingya Salvation Army).

> On Sunday the firm behind the beauty pageant announced Shwe Eain Si had been stripped of her title for breaching contract rules, in a statement that did not mention the video on Rakhine.

>But in a reply posted on Facebook Tuesday Shwe Eain Si said these accusations were "groundless" and linked the move to her comments on the Rohingya.

She's /ourgirl/ I guess.

remember taqiyya isnt a meme

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oran_fatwa

>invade someone else's land
>have shit-ton of babies as demographic warfare
>get kicked out
>cannot feed children
>"its everybody else's fault!!"

That's pretty awesome. Wish we had the balls to do this here.

7 million yemeni people of which 3.3 million children are facing malnutrition. Not much news about that crisis because Saudi PR.

Good. I hope all their children die slow, miserable deaths. Just thinking about it is giving me a huge boner.

When Buddhists are sick if your shit then you know you're doing something seriously wrong.

> Live in shit country.
> Not enough food
> Make many children
> Everybody starves
How smart

>Be such massive faggots that the fucking Buddhists are massacring you because they are tired of your shit
>Someone please help us! Oppression!
Fuck off cunt

Getting really sick of people using children as emotional pawns. Hope they all get shot.

TOP KEK XD

Buddhists realize that muslims are even lower than a common fly. They are not even alive.

They had to go back, user. Invading other countries is wrong.

They always talk about the kids, then you see a picture, and it's all military aged males.

Shoot at Buddhists. Cry like a Faggot when they shoot back.

>justmuslimthings

Honestly why are people so shit? Stop the violence, accept eachother, love one another, and this world be a better place.

Fuck off you cuckold leaf.

Frau Merkel want it. ALL OF THEM!

Maybe they should have thought about that before spending the last 50 years butchering the Burmese

As based Buddha bro said it himself, if the mudslimes didn't try to convert burma and kill everyone who disagrees they would have peace

Preaching peace makes me a cuckold?

Chill out there armchair warrior.

You reap what you sow.