This is a question exclusively for white americans

This is a question exclusively for white americans

Do you think latinos are going to breed as they do today until they are half of the population Or is going to slow down?

And how it makes you feel?

Feel free to ad any kind of comments

Yeah they're already probably half the population. I live in Florida and it's like South America down here already. Same in Texas, California, and even Colorado. Beaners are everywhere. 11 million illegals my ass.

>how dies it make me feel
I hate spics, the Spanish language sounds god awful. And they refuse to speak English. They don't intermingle with whites, they form their own enclaves and parallel societies. The high European content spics are decent. But the indio villager ones all tend to be thieves and coke heads.

SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SISI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI

We're too focused on the 13% population of blacks to worry about the beaner take over.

ÑOÑOÑOÑOÑOÑOÑOÑOÑOÑOÑOÑOÑOÑOÑOÑOÑOÑOÑOÑOÑOÑOÑOÑOÑOÑOÑOÑOÑOÑOÑOÑOÑOÑOÑOÑO

The most interracial marriages in the US are between Latinos and Whites, slowly the Inca will be get bred away (should go fast most are only 25-45%~ non white).

What country are you?

I dont want to live in Brazil 2.0

They're fucking terrible i hope trump deports them all, every city and state where their is a lot of spics is a crime ridden hell hole. I live in las vegas and they are already half of the population, 45% white and like 30 something percent spic.

Guatemala amijo its below mexico
Is the rest black?

The rest is asians, (phillipinos, japs, koreans), not a lot of blacks but they are still a problem.

Have you seen South America? Even the mixed ones are animals, their entire society is shit.

Do you have tensions with Mexicans?
Do you have a hard time immigrating into mexico?

>until they are half of the population
why would I expect them to even slow down then?

more like the aryan will get bred away, nigger contamination has serious impacts on the gene pool even if it is only 10-20%

1 nope
2 don't know a single person that want to immigrate to mexico but its really cheap to buys things on the border have a better minimum salary and our currency is.like 2.7 more valuable and im not poor so i dont know any immigrants, that are like the very bottom of our societies

I'm too high for this. My mind is getting a tad fucked @ pic.

>sweeping generalization
>sweeping generalization
>sweeping generalization
How to spot a social retard

Why are they doing this? Are they maoing fun of us because they know we will never achieve a white ethnostate?

Nope they are just young and dumb like super ignorants

Puro sangre aria y puro NAZI a la muerte.
El Hitler eso nada mal. Necesitamos contestar el question judio y eliminar los parasitcos, ya por fin.

Are you trying to be funny?

thats gibberish

It's because Hitler promised to return parts of America back to us that the american scum stole from us and that those american pieces of human trash continue to rape to this day

What's ignorant in an (((American))) patriot claiming to be on Hitler's side

>Feel free to ad any kind of comments
th-thank you, senpai.. !

Sos chileno, peruano o argentino?