Redpill me on Religion

I was raised Reform Jewish and I always assumed this whole God thing was bullshit. There seem to be a lot of people on here that are fairly admamant about religion. So is it more of a matter of culture, morality and tradition, or do you actually believe in a god? If so can you give me a convincing argument for its existence?

Other urls found in this thread:

gnosis.org/naghamm/tripart.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Reform Jewish

Have you ever tripped on shrooms/acid before? Maybe you should start there.

wats pic?

Wow, an atheist Jew. You didn't just say "I'm an atheist". You still identify as an atheist JEW. Lapsed Irish Catholics don't say "I'm an Irish Catholic Atheist." Yet to retain your religio-ethnic identity despite a lack of belief in the reason for your separate ethnos in the first place. I bet you still claim to be white in daily life when it suits you.

It's a depiction of Yahweh, and some other gods dated 8th century bc.

I said I was raised in the Jewish faith, I didn't say anyone about identifying as a Jew. And yes I do claim to be white, because I am.

Anything*

There is no convincing argument. Do you have faith or not is what it comes down to.
Personally I feel as though it's arrogant to not believe in a higher power. Even if science explains the laws that govern nature, what created those laws? The more you learn the less you know. I doubt humans will ever fully understand the universe so I am content to attribute creation to God.

No one cares how you were raised, faggot. But it's obviously relevant to YOU for some reason. Stop mentioning it.

>There is no god
No shit. You join a church for the community and perks. If you still believe in a god then you are a dumbass. Churches are great for charity and hookups. If you don't want to fight in war during your 20's then you join a church and become a missionary who helps people. Church is a much better alternative to being a communist. Churches actually help people and cost very little.

Just pick a decent religion. It's mostly bullshit but true in ways that matter.

>If so can you give me a convincing argument for its existence?

Nope, no proof. Just believe.

You sound upset goy.

There is no God.
Religion is about community, group belonging, and culture experience.

Shalom! I studied the Talmud for close to 12 years under the Rabbi. I can speak Latin, Greek, even Arabic. I've read the Torah through and through and I can tell you without a doubt, with 100% certainty my mensch, that there is nothing there for you. Live your life in freedom.

>this entire thread
goddamm, is everyone one Sup Forums a fucking atheist? no wonder we're getting overrun with muzzies, spics and nogs
you're no fucking better than libturd communists

Hitler wasn't a Christian and would fall under some type of agnosticism/Deism.
Mussolini was an atheist.
George Lincoln Rockwell was an atheist or at the least not religious.
William Luther Pierce was basically an atheist but identified as a Cosmotheist.

>Implying belief in a god will stop us from getting overrun by muzzies, spics and nogs.
I'm not sure I follow that logic.

The Revelation (from The Bible) is pretty accurate when it comes to the days we live in.

compare america when it was christian to what it is now

You mean compare America when it was white to what it is now?
Blacks and Hispanics are more religious than whites.
Norway, Denmark, Finland, etc. are pretty non-religious and are doing fine overall.

Correlation doesn't necessarily equal causation.

read the nag hamadi scriptures, gnostics have the most convincing description of god.
gnosis.org/naghamm/tripart.htm

God exists, he is three in one, like you are three in one, air, blood and flesh. God is as holy as he is powerful as he is immortal, he only can save you from his terror. Belief on Jesus Christ is the only way to be saved, otherwise you'll burn for ever. I am a true witness, I have seen heaven, I have seen stars dance in the sky, I have felt the perfect light and if you believe not my testimony you surely will die like a dog. God is real, Jesus Christ is the only way to heaven, the KJV Bible is the only inspired english translation of the Bible, and here's the kicker: even if you don't believe me try it yourself and see that I tell the truth. Believe in God (eg trust on, rely on him), then give your goods to someone who is in need who can't repay you, go without food or water for 3 days multiple times, pray to God (believing that you will receive) for wisdom and faith, then wait a while, God will reveal himself to you and you will serve him for the rest of your life and when you die you will not only be resurrected, you will live for ever and have endless Joy and Peace.

Do not be so hasty to discard God because you think with in yourself that a thing can not be true because you have not seen. Seek righteousness and truth and only good and God will find you.

>Norway, Denmark, Finland, etc.
>FLOODED with muzzies
>doing fine
lel

>Blacks and Hispanics are more religious than whites
when we were white christian we had segregation, spic presence was minimal and muzzies were none to be found

now we are degenerate atheist with fag pride parades, apehoop worship and niggerball players taking a knee

fuck that

Fucking retards

maybe read "mere christianity" by c.s. lewis. he was a former atheist and argues along the line of morality. we all have this invisible moral code we can't shake. addresses the various arguments (social conditioning, etc.) and came to the conclusion that there must be a "something" and later moved toward the Christian God. A book worth reading.

The other is, inexplicably, suffering. We cannot explain it (even most Christians) yet we must admit that we find suffering wrong. yet why? what ideal of non-suffering do we have in mind? this is the glimpse of the divine.