JoJo Time

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2HI

Araki wanted it to be less sudden but he got rushed into doing the last 10 chapters by WSJ. Basically Pucci and DIO wanted people to know their fates because then they'd realise that everything they did was meaningless and would hopefully come to the conclusion that they should spend their time with those they love and hopefully put up no resistance to DIO and Pucci ruling over them. In the JoJoverse, when the universe ends it then restarts in an endless cycle and things play out again as according to fate, only some small changes occur. By gaining the power o accelerate yime itself to the end point of the universe Pucci could influence the changes that happen in the new one and the change he made was that the Joestars were replaced with lookalikes with different fates so they could no longer interfere. All he had to do in the new universe was slow time back to normal in time for Cape Canaveral in that universe ie when he activated MiH in the old universe, and then his changes would become permanent. Emporio put a stop to this and the universe was in a state of paradox and reset itself but with more changes and dumped Emporio into it with his old memories because he was inside his Stand when the final reset happened. In this universe, everyone Pucci killed (probably himself too) was replaced with a copy with the same personality and soul but different memories and in this universe they lived normal lives. Everything up to Part 5 happened exactly the same only whoever Pucci was replaced with either never met DIO or never befriended him so none of Part 6 happened. Emporio is the only one left who remembers the old universe and who knows about the sacrifices that Jolyne and co made to create a world where they could live freely, even if the them that exist there will never know about it. That was the end of the series until SBR, which is in a completely different universe unrelated to any of the ones in 6.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eq_uDdzzba4
youtube.com/watch?v=mvstpQGjPPc
imgur.com/a/fAiRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DORAO

1st for best boy

Joshuu really steals?

So Part 6 could have been the best part if it had not been rushed?

>Basically Pucci and DIO wanted people to know their fates because then they'd realise that everything they did was meaningless and would hopefully come to the conclusion that they should spend their time with those they love and hopefully put up no resistance to DIO and Pucci ruling over them.

So basically the plan was to enslave humanity with psychological manipulation. Now hopefully Puccifags who claim he's not evil will disappear

Too slow, illegal.

yeah deal with it nerd

Now all I want is Valentinefags who claim he's not evil to disappear. Tough chance of that ever happening though.

I hate Josuke. I want to punch Josuke's hair, then rub his balls on the ground. I want Josuke to sniff smelly things like skunks or eggs. Josuke is the worst. I hate Josuke more than i hate loud people in cinemas and expired milk. Josuke is so damn ugly and annoying, i want to vomit on his mouth, then make him vomit and force him to lick it all. I want to dress Josuke on a long skirt and make him walk bipedal and wear glasses, then i'd punch his stupid face. I want to kick Josuke's teeth. I want to push Josuke to the ground. Hard. Until he cries.
I want to cut Josuke's ears, jab Josuke's eyes, step on Josuke's tongue, crush Josuke's balls. I HAAAAATE JOSUKE. I want to throw ice at Josuke, i want to kick Josuke's stomach. Josuke sucks.

why is everyone so fucking gay?

I'm making a MAD about QWekapipo:
youtube.com/watch?v=Eq_uDdzzba4

Tell me what you think (It's still work in progress obviously)

Go back to the sewer, Joshuu.

where specifically talking?

I think the Valentinefags are having a giggle. There was one the other day who was defending Valentine handing the holy corpse over to a fucking Britbong.

But JOSHU is josukes friend......

i dont understand anime onlys, they said the manga is "too long" but unless you are mentally disabled you should be able to read the chapters much quicker then watching a ton of 30 min eps (also the pic is oc

He was fun and entertaining to talk to but there are some who actually don't get that Valentine was evil. I don't know how people so incapable of picking up on cues like that made it that far into the series in the first place.

>lol
just stop

pop quiz: who's the part 8 brojo?

i have invested to much time and money to stop now

i cringed, anyway your statement is valid, You can read part 1 in 1 day.

ugh Jackie Chan?

Yasuho. She's also the love interest. Also the term 'brojo' doesn't actually mean anything since almost none of the characters it's attributed to have anything in common because Araki isn't that formulaic.

Jackie Chan

you need to give a source for the song somewhere

I've been reading the manga and I just got up to Diamond is unbreakable and the "What a beautiful Duwang" panel got me too hard. I laughed for a full two to three minutes and I had to stop reading.

Thanks. Any other suggestions?

start calling yourself MADanon
post your videos every time you make a post
and gloat your ego so high it causes your cock to rocket to mars and hit a innocent kars in the face

Noice. I like that they didn't go overboard with Duwang quotes in the new translation.

You do know pixelanon is making the MAD right?

go away pixelfag.

KILL
YOURSELF

>Mom really likes watching cartoons with me, her favorites are the Studio Ghibli films and similar stuff
>While visiting her, she notes I'm watching the Tonio episode of DIU, asks what it's about
>I give her a brief summary of stands and what's going on, she's intrigued with Tonio because she's really into cooking and Italian in particular and asks if she can watch it with me later
>It's only when she goes away that I remember it's an episode featuring some pretty graphic gore to teenagers and an animal
>Tell her that the video wouldn't load, we watch some of Leafie instead
It sucks because I'm sure she'd love loads of the characters in JoJo (Jonathan, Polnareff and Okuyasu would be her faves, calling it) but she wouldn't like all the gore and dark shit, like Angelo raping and murdering those kids.

>afraid to show jojo because it's inappropriate
>instead decides to show her a guy whose entire schtick is being edgy and telling people to kill themselves
???????????

I feel the same, but for a different reason. I want to share JoJo with a bunch of friends, but recommending it seems terrible because of Part 1 and 2 making it seem like I'm recommending it for being "manime" instead of the bizzare plot.

What? Nah, you might be thinking about something else, I'm talking about the chicken movie

youtube.com/watch?v=mvstpQGjPPc

Why the fuck you even assumed he was talking about youtuber? What the fuck, at least google the title first.

Got a few things to do, but I'm going to start working on the effect script soon. I'm trying out the spreadsheet google docs idea that the one user had, so it might take a little longer since I'm not used to it. ETA 3-4 hours.

Big thanks again to everyone who sub'd lines yesterday.

rate

very generic, but good i guess, the only flaw is how basic you are

Pretty generic and inoffensive, there's nothing on there I can shit on you for but nothing that makes you patrician either. Not bad by any means.

post Bruno

Generic as fuck. Also, that last line.

[HOLIDAY]
>A stand with the power to induce chaos in others. This stand is also sentient and will take any opportunity to cause chaos.

[IN THE END]
>Similar to GER, this stand can nullify endings. However, it can only nullify endings and nothing else. These endings must also be related to the user, an event unrelated to the user cannot be nulled.

[ANIMAL I HAVE BECOME]
>This stand gives the user properties of an animal spirit. Allowing them to phase through walls and have heightened sentences.

[AMERICAN IDIOT]
>Induces stupidity in all Americans within range.

[American Idiot] seems p redundant

you forgot the most important one
[CRAWLING IN MY SKIN]

Is a heightened sentence what I get when I put a novel on an elevator?

ty
not enough people appriciate him around here

[CRAWLING IN MY SKIN]
>Anyone within range gains the demeanor of an autistic edgy 15 year old.

I dunno, he seems pretty popular to me. Not enough to get spammed or obnoxiously waifufagged, but people seem to like him and Sticky Fingers well enough.

No, it's when your book becomes Buddha.
Predictor turned senses into sentences.

Let's get some hetero going in this thread boys. Araki's girls are super underrated despite being a best, and from Part 6 onwards they're actually good characters too.

How the fuck did DIO figure out the way to attain「HEAVEN」 ? I mean, the contents of his diary are a bunch of nonsense, I still don't get what the Green Baby was about and that 14 phrases sequence is just too random, even for Jojo standards.

I wish Yasuho would actually fucking wear the outfits she has on covers and promo art in the manga.

He came up with his GRAVITY and HEAVEN shit while in his coffin but the actual mechanics behind creating the Green Baby and how he learnt to do it is never elaborated on. Probably would have been if Araki hadn't had to cram the entirety of his MiH shenanigans into 1 volume to wrap it up, those last 10 chapters STILL feel rushed even if it was pared back as fuck.

His fights were fucking awesome. The train fight cemented him and Mista as my favourite side characters in JoJo.

Apparently the words are things that Dio's mother said to him as a baby to help him sleep, according to Araki. They don't have any real deeper meaning other than being something primally recognizable to him, so he'd trust anyone who spoke them.

The Green Baby seemed to have Dio's cells and at least some of his personality in it which it got from his bone, but how he knew all of that is unknown.

I just headcanon it as he saw it in a vision when he was pierced by the Beetle Arrow. The only characters we see who got their Stands directly from the Beetle Arrow (the Joestar's got them through inheritance and everyone else only let their Stands be possessed by Requiem) were DIO and Pucci and they both had seemingly spiritual moments when they were pierced, though to be fair to Pucci his sister had just killed herself and it was entirely his fault so anything to shift the blame would have felt wonderful to him.

>according to Araki
No, according to Nisio Isin.

That was from Over Heaven which isn't written by Araki and is also not very good.

I loved the duality of the guy, it was great. Very compassionate, gentle, and popular with the civilians, but also very intimidating, relentless and merciless. And his ability being as simple but versatile and great as it was really helped too.

I'm really looking forward to VA being properly translated, the Cicciolata and Secco fight and the Colosseum antics were some particularly great Buccellati sequences which were robbed of a lot of impact by lifeless dialog.

I know that Over Heaven was written by that guy, but I thought I read somewhere that Araki said that the words came from Dio's mother. Might well be wrong, though.

I'm looking forward to the anime. It's going to come sooner than the translations, for sure.

I'm wondering, who is my powerful fusion?imgur.com/a/fAiRY
Madre from Tusk Act4 could be overpowered af

acid trip.

debate my patrician taste

It's pretty good, only thing I can really fault is Yo-Yo ma since it really isn't that bad and I think people just jump on it unfairly but to each their own.

The recent Rohan episodes in the anime really made me realize how much effort Araki puts into this series, and how hard it is to write a good story. He's really improved over the years and now I appreciate the series much more.

I don't know how the manga never made me think this way.

ASB is a worth buy?
Have good online?
I have friends to play and they know at least 55/60% about jojo and i don't need to explain things.

Does anything think that the new OP feels like it was ripped straight from Gintama?

too bad he ruins his own work by forgetting shit he himself wrote and dropping plots

>Milagro Man is just the same as Sugar Mountain, but the victim constantly gets more and more money they can't get rid of
Araki is such a hack.

Considering it's been 2 days since the last jojolion and we're right in the middle of the part 4 anime these threads are even worse than after the part 3 anime ended

He doesn't actually forget most of these things he just changes them because he thinks his new idea is better.

Who made the Stand arrows?

I would do anything to cuddle in bed with him.

I can't wait for Best Girl next episode.

My mom

pink
fat
stand

All the generals are shit because the flood and senseless posts.

Best stand

We never find out. It was some ancient race of humans though, not Pillar Men or anything like that.

HISSSS GROWLL

He's a weird guy when it comes to writing, but then there's stuff like Josuke's saviour where people think it holds more significance than it actually does.

what the fuck

Mikitaka

can stands fuck?

cutest stand

Yes

the best boy

How does Araki design characters?

You've never seen a mafia torture dance before? Are you implying you haven't even seen The Godfather?

Literally perfect.

>her necklace is hands
uhhh