Shirou has Shit Taste

>MRW Shirou picks the sub-garbage tier tsundere Rin over perfect waifu material Sakura.

>mrw
that chair when crossies

Like you

F/a/ggot please. They all was piece of shit. Like this show anyway.

BTW: sudoku yourself cuck.

Sakura wasn't optional in UBW.

>Wanting the wormslut.
Enjoy the matou family's sloppy seconds.

>Starting more pointless waifuwars shit

Fuck you and fuck your waifu too you piss stinking rancid cunt. Hope you die of yeast infection and AIDS. You ain't got a sliver of a change in the Kazumab owl so do us all a favor and neck yourself you useless piece of mutilated urethra

>tfw rin picks garbage tier protag over luvia

>a woman picks a guy as her partner instead of an another girl

What a shocker

Doesn't matter, had sex.

>Character picks love interest in her route
>No shit
>Sakura has an entire route dedicated to her
You sound like a secondary.

The only people who like Sakura are shut in fedoras who've never been afraid of not getting bills in on time

>Sakura haters are bitter wageslaves
No surprises there.

>dude, memes

Unless you've been able to wrangle yourself some gubmint gibs, there's going to come a day when you'll have to kiss ass and suck dick for food and shelter like most people.

I think he made the right choice.

>MRW
fuck off
>>>/leddit/
>>>/9fag/

or rather kill yourself

Sakura is literally a used up cum dumpster. Only good for fucking on the side. I don't even dislike her, but those are the facts.

SAKURA GOT FUCKING RAPED BY HIS OWN FUCKING BROTHER. RAPED. BROTHER ! THAT SHIT IS NOT ONLY USED GOODS, THAT ALSO A FUCKING INCEST. SURE SHE'S GOT THE BEST PERSONALITY ON ALL 3 AND THE BEST LOOKING FACE, BUT MAN, USED GOODS? SHIT, BETTER FUCK A FUCKING TOILET.

it's a consensual sex user, sakura enjoyed being fucked by anyone

As far as tsundere go, he could have done worse.

>worm slut
>perfect waifu material

It's kind of funny that Sakura fangirls over her sister during her own route with her boyfriend, and people still think she actually only feels resentment for Rin.

Like, there is actually a scene where Shirou and Sakura talk about how cool Rin is.

But either way, both Tohsaka sisters are best. Our sword boy can't go wrong with either. And they both end up as busy ara-aras. Everyone wins.

Post Sakura and Shirou please

>busy

Meant "busty" but it's true either way, they are active girls.

Here you are.

did sakura get fucked by gilgamesh too?

100% zokuen fuck sakura on daily basis

my god... what a fucked up girl, better stay with tohsaka true route and just fuck around with sakura, besides shirou'll get stronger too

I'd honestly prefer to pick the pure girl with no drama over the girl with a FUCKLOAD of drama. Like, you don't pick the girl who's bad for you.

>show

Fucking secondary detected

Did anyone notice the name of OP?

>wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg
In other words, Sakura haters are crossboarding shitposters.

I, too, prefer Sakura.

Am I the only one who prefers Saber?

Saber is the superior girl and we all know it. That's why Rinfags and Sakurafags always fight all the time. Fighting for 2nd place which actually goes to Illya.

>thinks the girl who yells at you and calls you an idiot is less trouble than the one that loves you unconditionally.
>thinks chastity trumps basic manners.
>forgets that choosing Rin over Sakura is the mistake that caused many of the problems of all 3 routes and zero.
>unlimited kek works

Irisviel is clearly the superior homunculus waifu.

The only mistake Shirou made was not going priest route.

People die when they are killed.
This series has always been mediocre at best

Archer is cutest husbando

Shift click?

True, but she's technically from another series. If we talk about Zero waifus:
Irisviel > Saber

Saber is absolute shit made for the tiny Japanese penis. kys

>Saber is absolute shit

You meant Rin, user... you meant Rin.

What happened to all the worms inside Sakura after HF?

Sakura Alter purged every worm from her body and rebelled against Zouken.

If Rinfags and Saberfags go to war, the Rinfags will get destroyed more times than Sakura's vagina.

I can guarantee you any Rinfag will have a bigger penis than the beta cucks worshipping Saber.

They're both shit though.
Shirou too.

Rinfags have no penis.

more please

>destroyed more times than Sakura's vagina.

You know, I kind of wonder why the anti-Sakura people focus so much on the sexual abuse, but never talk about the poisoning or other experiments that went on.

I guess it makes the character easier to dismiss if we make it seem like the only thing she had to worry about was not being a virgin, but it always made me scratch my head.

Because they never actually read the VN and just regurgitate old tired forced memes.

Sure.

Alright all shitposting aside can we all agree that people who unironically think that Sakura is the best F/SN are the absolute epitome of shit tastes?

No. Fuck off with your shitposting.

Because making fun of sexual abuse victims is easy, because they're already being degraded, thus we can come along like vultures and degrade them more. We can mock their troubled past to dehumanize them, when really, it's us who are acting inhuman. Then we can laugh at them further when, later in life, they desperately latch onto someone who is an embodiment of justice, in a vain attempt to overcome the injustice they've faced.

Ya, but fuck Sakura, she's a wormslut, right?

Why because she was raped? She the only one who loved and supported shiro unconditionally,

/thread

I am rather disappointed that there aren't any Sakura x Zouken doujiins. Hope that will change after Heaven's Feel releases.

Because she being a rape victim is literally all of her character. She's an incredibly boring yamato nadeshiko "kyaa senpai" type of girl. You either feel pity because she was raped or just like her body type. Illya, Rider, Rin and Saber all have infinitely more interesting personalities than Sakura. In fact i'd go so far as to say that out of all main characters in F/SN Sakura is the most poorly written. She's more of a plot tool for HF than an actual character.

You clearly don't know shit about sakura, of course her rape and her separation from her sister fucked her up bigtime from an early age. When everyone treats you like shit, abuses you and steps on you, you are going to want to embrace a person you meet who opposes that. Its human nature, what fucking personality do rin and saber have? both of them are just contrived with no clear motivations. Theres no fucking development, they were both born as the characters that they are, they never change throughout the series.

Well boo fucking hoo, this fictional character got raped, that's so fucked up. Am i supposed to feel bad about it? The main reason Heaven's Feel doesn't work nearly as well as it could have is because Sakura is incredibly boring as a character, so much so that her tragic backstory doesn't make most people feel nearly as bad as it could have. It's interesting to see Shiro giving up on his ideals because he'd rather save a single person but when that person has the personality of a doormat it really doesn't fucking work.

Prisma Illya's Miyu!Shirou is literally a better version of HF Shirou simply because you can actually feel empathy and understand why he would like to save Miyu, contrary to Sakura.

They're all fictional characters you fucktard, your point is moot as fuck, yes at the beginning sakura was boring and i thought ''Oh it's just another one of those dere dere doormat types'' but once her character was revealed in heaven's feel my appreciation for her character rose tenfold and everything clicked, the way she behaved made sense, it sweet, it was tragic, it all compounded to create a truly dynamic character, something human, something believable. Saber and Rin are the way they are just because, there characters are literally conceptualized as is and make no sense in a broad context. Prisma Ilya is not cannon so you might as well be telling me about a character that you imagined in your head.

>Personalities don't make sense
>Sakura is good because i couldn't foresee the most obvious plot twist in history
>Prisma Ilya is fanfiction
Sakurafags everyone

Yeah, she likes Shirou and makes it well known, but Rise from Persona would be more the "kya senpai" type who worships their upperclassman. She is actually quite casual at times with their relationship. Like that time she straight up told him his skill with magecraft sucks, but then brought it back to say it was the dedication that attracted her to him, not his potential.

Hell, the myth that she always hangs around Shirou isn't even true, because she usually comes around on the weekends or holidays. Shirou basically tells her she is welcome anytime but she does her own routine. Though let's be honest, besides Shirou, she just likes spending time with Shirou and Taiga rather than being at a place that just brings her down. So it's not like she just visits Shirou because she wants the D.

Plus, even if Shirou got her into learning archery and cooking, she takes it further than he does by developing additional styles of cuisine and leads the archery club even if he never returns to it(Ayako pester him to return more than she does). That happens in almost every post game ending.

One of the best scenes is where she and Shirou talk about magecraft and they get to a topic about her life so far, and in a nicely sober tone she basically says hating her life is meaningless, because it was either accept it or die for her. It was clear she didn't care for how things went, but was able to calmly say dwelling solved nothing. Which is sad that people only ever remember the breakdowns and not these talks.

Sakura...I don't get why she gets all the sympathy from white-knights on Sup Forums. FSN and F/Z is just written to make her out as the tragic heroine, when really she's just another huge slut and useless damsel in distress.

What are the main white knights justification? She was raped and went through worms training.

Okay, let's get this straight. She was never fucking raped. Nobody did it. Nobody did it. Nobody did it. Nobody did it. She fucked Shinji and several magi to satiate her lust.

Let me ask you this. WHO IN THE GAME DIDN'T FUCK SAKURA? You can't even name one fucking character who hasn't plugged her loose cunt! She is the kind of bitch who will act like she doesn't want it when she really does. She'll say No! while having multiple orgasms. Deep down she knew this, she's even raped Tohsaka Rin her own blood related sister. She knows she is a filthy whore and killed Shinji to hide the fact that she is doing it with him from Shirou.

And there's this other big ;_; you guys have with her. The supposedly worms torture training.

Objection! The worms training gave her immense power. Guess what she did with that huge power? She went out in the middle night and kill people. When Caster does the same thing everyone went 'that is morally wrong they are killing people for mana', but when Sakura does it for fun all of the sudden she is a tragic heroine? She just wanted to act all weak and meek to seduce Shirou. This bitch cunt just wants to steal Shirou from Rin because of her jealousy.

The story was written to make that slut Sakura look like a tragic heroine. Objectively, both Seiba and Rin are far better character than Sakura. At least they have the decency to take action decisively instead of crying infront of Shirou, and if they have the same power and mana like Sakura they would have won the war without Shirou plothax help.

gilgamesh thought the cooch was too dirty and used one of the dildos from his vault

>Prisma Illya's Miyu!Shirou is literally a better version of HF Shirou simply because you can actually feel empathy and understand why he would like to save Miyu, contrary to Sakura.

Not really a fair comparison, honestly. In that world, Zouken has been dead for awhile. AM hasn't gone crazy inside of her, and from what we know of the backstory, has full use of her powers but never gets to use them.

And even with all that baggage on her back, you forgot the parts in HF where she does help Shirou at great risk to herself. Which is essentially where Hiroyama got the essence for Sakura wanting to be a support for Shirou. I'd say that part about her being his sidekick if they had met each other earlier will be a nice part in the HF movie. Too bad for Sakura that even in Prisma, she got blown out yet again when she wanted to help. Even when she was able to.

Goddamn, I think maybe the only sincere decent childhood she may have in the covered Nasuverse may be in Apo being Luvia's imouto. Even in funny spin off comedy universes Tokiomi turns her into a giant robot for shits and giggles.

>waifu material Sakura

I'm not even a Sakurafag and I think you're autistic.

>t. butthurt pedo secondary
I bet you think Ilya is an imouto-type character too.

Then why did Rin leap at the first chance to fuck her?

Because Rin is a slut.

Rin isn't a slut. She's very picky about her bed partners.

Yeah, she only goes for the really pretty girls.

Yeah, only the very richest old men get to sleep with her.

>Yeah, only the very richest ojou-samas get to sleep with her.
FTFY