Muv Luv & Spinoffs Thread

For new people getting on the ride with the Steam release, welcome!

For you all who want off the ride, who the hell are you kidding? There is no off the ride.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G7CC7i6brEI
youtube.com/watch?v=YEAXIoBPhBQ
a.pomf.cat/dvjhxw.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Posting best girl

Who /NVA/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=G7CC7i6brEI

Half-right

Posting best girls!

Half-right

Posting!

I want to ride Kei long and passionately and save her in the name of true love.

The truth Cookie doesn't want you to see

They're indeed the best girls in their respective stories but I doubt that means anything

>Beato and Gretel
>mfw

>>>/anywherebuthere/

Thanks doc

the wall just got 10 feet higher!

Those places always had shitty threads

there isnt a wheredoyouthinkyouare.jpg big enough

I don't even like her.

I want to headpat Lise long and passionately and save her in the name of true love.

>US
>F-4 Phantom got introduced in 1960
>F-5 Tiger got introduced in 1962
>Long before any contact with the BETA on the moon.
>USSR
>MiG-21 got introduced in 1959
>MiG-23 got introduced in 1970
>MiG-25 got introduced in 1970
>Long before they got their first TSF from the US.

>Yet they develop TSF and give them the names of planes already in service.

Alternative history and all that. We didn't get moonbases by '67 and Mars Rovers in the late '50s.

its almost like its a different universe where things happened differently.

Unless you think we had a rover on mars in the 50s too

/r/ing a picdump of muv luv mech wallpapers.

I lost an especially good one of some abandoned gekishits on a beach when my PC died so I'd appreciate if anyone has it.

You'll get only this out of me. No dumping.

All I wanted, thanks.

I was reminded of it when I just finished unlimited on steam, and I haven't played it in so long I actually forgot that the final soul-crushing image of Takeru's dead TSF reaching up to his lover and child in the stars was a touch the manga added.

There's something so bleak and poetic about the discarded TSFs standing sentinel with their souls long dead.

PACT PRIDE WORLDWIDE

WTF is this

an art

>Muh alternative world
>Meanwhile everything that is not space or related to aerial vehicles remains the same.
>Increadible advancement in material science etc does not revolutionise the military on all sectors and enable what would be only prototypes or paper designs in our world come to reality in muv-luv.
>Instead they have paritiy with our worls military development
Well except the gigantic robot stuff and few other things.

You know, there is not that much information about conventional jet fighters and their development in muv-luv. It is almost as if they only changed areas that would justify the existence of gigantic mechs.

>It is almost as if they only changed areas that would justify the existence of gigantic mechs.

Who'd have thought?!

Meaning it got shit tier world building.

Instead of having a well-thought-out alternative world we only have key areas changed and the rest remains the same causing imbalance which we are seeing at every single moment we look at muv-luv in all it's forms and shapes.

It's shit.

ok

Even if she is a secondary, Gretel will always be the main heroine of my heart

The key areas changed are in direct response to the BETA invasion and laser class, of course given something of a head start to ease our acceptance of TSF technology

Visual novels are not anime

you are just jelly because our threads are comfy as fuck.

Posting actual best character.

America/10
also, he has a delicious brown waifu

>of course given something of a head start to ease our acceptance of TSF technology
Well before the BETA invasion. Super carbon being the most important one. Sadly it is not mentioned to be used on anything but the TSF and it's components. Even tho it was developed in 1956 and would be a extremely good material for pretty much every single military vehicle or heavy duty transport vehicle.

If we take the Mil V-12 for a example which weights 69 ton which can carry 20 ton and maximum 40 ton. If we cut the Mil V-12 weight by half using super carbon in its construction then it would weight 34.5 ton and have the capacity to carry 54 ton and maximum 74 ton which is extremely good for a helicopter. Apply super carbon on heavy duty transport planes like the An-225 and we would have a extreme increase in performance then normal.

Why Gretel? Wouldn't have made more sense to put Lise there instead?

I'd love to see the Mi-26 as a helicopter who carries supplies for the TSF
Because dark hair master race

Looks like BiS will continue to be on indefinite hiatus, or at least until Martyrs comes out.

Because Beatrix likes to get touchy with Gretel. She did the same thing back when Gretel was in highschool.

Beato confirmed for having great taste

Hiroki is busy writing that Kirke LN that'll come with Martyrs.

>Kirke
Gross

>tfw no Yugoslavia front VN

Suffering
youtube.com/watch?v=YEAXIoBPhBQ

I still think Lise would have been better.

how's the mecha in this series? anime worth watcthing?

ive heard a lot about the VN but I don't want to invest that many hours

>how's the mecha in this series?
okay
>anime worth watcthing?
no
>ive heard a lot about the VN but I don't want to invest that many hours
then don't bother

I agree that there isn't nearly enough Bea/Lise.

They're the two best girls and they love each other at some level, why not show it?

Damn it, user! I didn't want to fap today

Help!

Why resist?

ssr

-_-

SR cute girls>SSR mechs

but you can get SR later when the game starts... SSR are much harder to get.

>mikoto
>girl

How can anyone respect blondes or find them attractive?

because they don't have terminal shit taste, duh

Lick Lise
i
c
k

L
i
s
e

Brazil pls go

SRs are also going to be hard as hell to get and unless you spend obscene amounts of money on this game you'll miss out on getting the majority of characters in it. Forget about gameplay, it's a lot more enjoyable to just try getting the characters you like.

How flustered would Anett be if you ask her out on a date?

>SR
>Hard
Prereg gacha confirmed that there'll be x rarity and above tickets in it.

In that previous Muv-Luv game, Next Answer, SR cards were easy as hell to get without spending any money. I hope they really are more rare in Strike Frontier.

HOLY FUCK I WANT TO HOTCLUE THAT

whew

There are a couple of fagtrons who own her but won't post hotglue pics.

I want to punch Beatrix for being smug.

I want to pinch her nipples hard when she tries to act smug in bed.

Is 242 rolls max roll count right now? I fucked up during first day of second gacha and lost one roll, but I'm sitting at 242 rolls too

Still up for sale i think. Get one.

How long? I probably won't be able to get one for a while.

it is the max count after the unlimited roll fiasco where they set everyone to have the same amount of rolls.

Giving Irisdina to Axmann's funhaus where she belongs!

>~70 yuropoor dollaroos
Wallet, honey...

So is Mikoto a girl in AF?

Yes user dont worry you will get the 250 coins

Yeah fucking duh, well done you mong. If you'd read it or hell, even finished Alternative that much would be obvious.

She's a girl in Extra too

She was always a girl even in extra

>mikoto
>girl

I don't know how much you know about buyfagging but it's not going to be easy to get one after they sell out. It's basically now or never.

Also, I mean, get a credit card. They exist for a reason. Just don't go crazy with it and you'll be fine.

Why is Katia such a shit pet?

Is this fully translated yet, or still just the worst girl routes?

Last I played it had everything translated I wanted.

It's also planned for official localisation but I'm not pinning too many hopes on that since it would be utterly meaningless without lewdness. Was AF ever on console?

Meiya, Sumika and Kashiwagi routes were translated if I remember right. Jutsuki Sen, the fag who apparently worked on it, disappeared pretty soon after that though.

>Mecha
Great. See a.pomf.cat/dvjhxw.mp4

>Anime
Yeah, it's worth it. The anime is pretty decent.

>VN
They're really long and take a lot of investment.

You come home only to find this thing sleeping on your bed without a care in the world.
What is your course of action?

Maybe we'll get that alleged shower scene between Bea and Lise in the second VN, or find out why she's called Lise "I kissed a girl and I liked it" Hohenstein.

>utterly meaningless without lewdness

You what? H scenes in it are amazing, compared to Extra, but its fun as fuck without them too.

Still the same as 2 years ago then.
I wonder why no one has continued translating it.
Wait, the official translations don't include lewd scenes?

Well yes but like, in steam extra, you get to a romantic sex scene and it cleans it up but retains the significance.

In AF.... you get to a meaningless sex scene that was just a dream.... what are they gonna do

marriage and 20 children

They use the PS3 versions (Currently) so they keep all the build up and dialogue referring to sex but cut to a new, less lewd CG