NANOHA

Which subs are best subs, for the Movies, and TV series?

Also, Nanoha thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/845833
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

[RG-AF] DVDrips for the first two seasons, they look better than the blurays (bluray rips) because the latter have fishy upscaling and worse details.

For the movies it probably doesn't matter, for StrikerS it is harder. Coldlight is sharpened, Taedium has wrong colors I think (that is the one I watched) and the blurays again have fishy filtering/upscaling.

Too many threads at once. user, I have to work too. And sleep.

So, who does she show the panties to?

Yuuno-kun.

Meh, I think we established in one of the past few threads that best crack pairing for Yuuno is Nanoha's older sister or mom.

It's Chrono you dumbfuck

Chrono can't get accidentally pregnant from the adventure. Where's the fun in that.

Which of these three Nanohas would be the best sexual partner?

mama

StrikerS was a mistake.

StrikerS was fine, compared to ViVid.

The only thing I didn't like StrikerS was it's colossal cast bloat by redeeming half the Numbers.
It basically killed our chances of ever seeing Chrono, Yuuno, Arf, or any other supporting characters from Classic or A's in an important roll ever again. Even just adding the Forwards wouldn't have been that bad, but with the numbers thrown in as well, you basically doubled the cast size, making it nearly impossible to showcase everyone while still giving individual characters any spotlight.

I don't think that is such a problem.
If you look at Force, the numbers have a really limited role. You only see that Cinque and Wendi serve in TSAB. But the focus is (besides the new characters) on Riot 6. Chrono, Arf, Yuuno don't appear at all, but you can see that it was a separate decision (after all they are tossed during StrikerS already), unaffected by numbers.

Numbers actually only have more appearances in Vivid, which was supposed to be the "peace" story.

>(after all they are tossed during StrikerS already)
If they hadn't had to spend time making half the numbers redeemable, maybe they could have included them.
But now I'm just whining. I liked Chrono, Arf, and Yuuno a lot, they deserve better than what they got.

Damn, major Nakajima's house is like waifu HQ.

No. It's Stern, you ass.

Stern is only for selfcest with Nanoha.

Are Chrono and Stern really "crack" ships? I always thought that meant ships that had no basis at all. Chrono and Yuuno are friends, and Stern has a lot of respect for Yuuno.
Besides, we all know the best Yuuno ship is Hayate.

Kek.

Dieci best numbers

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/845833 for TL.

Breast Envy is always fun.

It only gets shit when it's major or sole trait of the character.

Wasn't that just Naga? Although afaik then she noticed that even Amelia, despite being kind of a kiddo and a shrimp was bigger. Sylphiel had nice healthy boobs though.

I deleted the post because I felt it was getting too off topic but whatever.
It's been awhile since I've watched Slayers, it's possible some of the discussions here on Sup Forums have affected my memories of it.

Amen.

Are they trying to kill Tia?

Maybe it's to get her jealous to break her denial.

Do you think the Materials would age like the people they're based on, or stay the same forever like the Wolkenritter? What about Yuri?
Also do you think the Florian sisters age naturally, or do they need to build new bodies when they want to get older?

According to the GoD x 2nd movie sound stage, the Materials do age normally.

In "Under the Nightsky of Mid-Childa" soundstage, the materials says they do age.
That soundstage is just one instance where time is messed up when the materials got transported to post-SS time while their own time didn't pass as much.

Speaking of which, I forget, did the Materials re-wipe everyone's memories in that? If they didn't, it makes the scene at the end of GoD where Touma, Lily, and Isis are getting chewed out seem more dickish.
Also, why did they need to wipe Touma and Lily's memories in the first place? They were from the point in time farthest in the future, them remembering what happened in GoD wouldn't affect anything.

If I don't know anything about the materials, is that a bad thing? Or are they an established part of the canon after strikers that I've ignored until now?

You can ignore them.

They're from an alternate universe where Hayate managed to convince Reinforce not to kill herself, so she stay around to teach Hayate to use magic competently, but other problems that the main timeline never had to deal with start popping up due to the original Tome of the Night Sky not being destroyed.

They're from an alternate timeline that is full of stuff that reads like fanfiction

Innocent kinda doesn't make much sense if you don't know where are the palette swaps from (and the WTF about them being stronger than NFH), but that's really Innocent's own fault.

Yeah, mostly.

>that reads like fanfiction
In what way? Everything I've read has seemed no more silly than stuff from the main timeline. Explain your opinion rather than just using buzzwords.

It's mainly how it deals with its original characters, which is kinda emphasiszed by them being "mods" of Nanoha, Fate, Hayate. They come from "true power" of the book of Darkness, U-D is stronger than it, etc.

Oh, I'm not him BTW, forgot to say.

They are from an alternate continuity where Eins didn't immediately go and terminate herself after A's but instead stayed around for a bit.
The corrupted BoD system is still running, and it shits out pieces of itself, which materialises as copies of the cast based off their memory, so you get stuff like fake Vita from the suffering that is the Wolkenritter's past under the book, etc. The Materials are generic edgy palette swaps here(Except Stern/Material-S, she isn't that bad) That's for BoA.

Now, in GoD, it turns out that that there was a WMD inside the BoD, and with the destruction of the BoD, it was released. Also, the pieces of the corrupted system are still around, because of said WMD.
The Materials are basically the equivalent of the Wolkenritter for the WMD.
The Materials are part of said WMD much like how the Wolkenritter are (originally) part of the Book of the Night Sky, and they took the forms of the mages that destroyed the BoD, so Nanoha, Fate and Hayate. And they were merely sleepwalking in BoA.

Also, the presence of this "alternate continuity" does not affect later entries. They wipe their memories of this incident because time travellers were involved with it anyway

As mentioned in the GoD x 2nd sound stage, time apparently branches out and connects back at different points, so one of the potential branching point was at the end of A's, whether they would meet the Materials and the others(Which of course required them to not terminate Eins quickly), and the other was the regular A's ending. However, regardless of where it branched off to, it'll still lead to the main timeline.

>and with the destruction of the BoD
What? I don't remember that, I thought Hayate still had the original book at the end of GoD. Or are you specifically talking about the Book of Darkness system, and not the Tome of the Night Sky?

>However, regardless of where it branched off to, it'll still lead to the main timeline.
I don't get that, just the fact that Hayate knows how to use her magic properly should have made the timeline very different from the main one, not to mention all the other, less major changes, like Nanoha/Vita, Fate/Signum, Chrono, and Hayate all getting device upgrades they didn't have in the main timeline.

>are you specifically talking about the Book of Darkness system
Yeah, sorry.

>just the fact that Hayate knows how to use her magic properly should have made the timeline very different from the main one, not to mention all the other, less major changes, like Nanoha/Vita, Fate/Signum, Chrono, and Hayate all getting device upgrades they didn't have in the main timeline.
Eh, I don't know about that. Its possible that after Eins got terminated at the end of it all, Hayate just focused on command work and such and never got enough practice/training to keep up.

>Eh, I don't know about that. Its possible that after Eins got terminated at the end of it all, Hayate just focused on command work and such and never got enough practice/training to keep up.
Hayate in BoA already has better fine control than main timeline adult Hayate does without a unison device, and once Reinforce dies and merges her linker core with Hayate's she'll be be just as powerful. Maybe moreso depending on if they figure out a way to let her keep the original TotNS after Reinforce is gone, maybe by making Zwei early, and how different the original and copy were.
But even if she doesn't keep the original Tome, she'll still be stronger than main timeline Hayate simply because she had, for however brief a time, a teacher who could actually explain how her powers worked.

Another big change I forgot. In order to use his powers as part of Levi's creation, Chrono would have to have had his linker core drained in this timeline. Meaning all his spells are in the TotNS.

Seriously, what the fuck is your problem. Why do you have to do this? Why do you think it is okay that you ruin every single thread and constantly spam crack shit to attack and spite people. You just never stop. It doesn't matter if people stop telling you off, you just keep going.

Seriously, fucking kill yourself. This has been going on for so long and you just refuse to stop and act civil. It's not fair that you ruin every single thread out of your personal issues and grudge with some boogieman you've made up in your head.

You are not even a fan of the Nanoha series. You constantly shit on and degrade the characters and show itself.

Do you really have nothing better to do with your life other than attack people on Sup Forums?

>ruin every single thread
The only person who seems angry at them is you. They weren't even being that obnoxious about it. Everyone else ignored them, which is the correct response, whereas you decided to have a conniption.
So chill the fuck out, a few people who are having their fun in a way you don't like while others have fun around them is not a big deal.

>bumping the thread
Fucking kill yourself.

There's only one thing I hate, and it's how fucking stupid you are. Because you being so brain damaged means that it's literally impossible for you to learn anything.

This is not something that is subjective. You already know this, because it has been explained to you many times.
It's not just "lol drrr i have fun mu way, u dum". It's that you are factually casing damage to the thread.

>which is the correct response
No, that's the mentally defective autistic response. Ignoring things is literally a symptom of autism.

Ignoring something does NOT fix the problem. You are still subhuman shit even if people ignore you. What the fuck is wrong with you, why is that so hard to understand.

>them
It's literally just you.

>not a big deal.
You've been shitting up threads and attacking people for well over a year now, it's a very big deal.

I'll point out that you are the same person because it's obvious as fuck you are. You don't seem to understand just how obvious you are. Even more so because no one else at all acts like you, and you are also very new. Because no one at all acted like you before you showed up on this site.

You know what else gives away who you are? That you post those meaningless screen shots even though you have been told many times that they don't prove anything at all. You are the only one stupid enough to think they actually do. And you are trying to force it by constantly doing it yourself to try and make it look normal for people to do.

You also are fucking retarded because you also do the "drrr i wud never lie on da internet" bullshit constantly. Prove you haven't been in a nanoha thread in months. What? You can't prove it? That means you are lying with the intention of misleading people.

Seriously, you have no idea how bad I want you to die in a very painful way.

Literally every single one of your "replies" to what I said is a non-answer. You don't actually address anything that's said or give supporting details as to why you are correct in saying I'm wrong. You JUST SAY I am wrong and stop there. This is what you always do, because you are fucking brain damaged.

>I don't see how
Thank god what you see is not what's correct and incorrect. Like you have been told many times before, perception is not reality. You're so fucking stupid you can't even think in a rational manner.

>No on but you seems to have a problem with it.
That's wrong. And even if it was true, it wouldn't make a difference. Because what's correct and incorrect is not based on how many people say it.

>opinion
Fucking kill yourself. This is not about opinions. And you have been told this so many times.
Crack portrays the characters badly and degrades them.

>Only person doing that here is you
The thread was ruined the second you started shitting it up with crack.

Seriously, what the fuck is your problem. Why do you have to do this? Why do you think it is okay that you ruin every single thread and constantly spam crack shit to attack and spite people. You just never stop. It doesn't matter if people stop telling you off, you just keep going.

Seriously, fucking kill yourself. This has been going on for so long and you just refuse to stop and act civil. It's not fair that you ruin every single thread out of your personal issues and grudge with some boogieman you've made up in your head.

You are not even a fan of the Nanoha series. You constantly shit on and degrade the characters and show itself.

Do you really have nothing better to do with your life other than attack people on Sup Forums?

>I'll point out that you are the same person because it's obvious as fuck you are.
Except I'm not.

>That you post those meaningless screen shots even though you have been told many times that they don't prove anything at all.
I haven't been told anything before because the last time I visited a Nanoha thread this, and by this I mean you, not the people posting harmless images, wasn't a problem.

>You are the only one stupid enough to think they actually do.
Well unless they give Sup Forums threads IDs, that's all the evidence I can offer you that I'm not who you say I am, which is the whole crux of your argument, that only one person is behind all of this.

>Prove you haven't been in a nanoha thread in months. What? You can't prove it?
How am I suposed to prove I HAVEN'T done something when we're all anonymous here? Tell me how and I will, because I haven't so if you actually have a method that you will accept I will gladly submit to it.

>Seriously, you have no idea how bad I want you to die in a very painful way.
The feeling is mutual, which is quite astounding given the limited time I've spent interacting with you.

>You don't actually address anything that's said or give supporting details as to why you are correct in saying I'm wrong.
The reason you're wrong is I'm not who you're accusing me of being, and you're entire argument seems to rest on the fact that only one person in the whole world could possibly disagree with you.

I'll point out that you are the same person because it's obvious as fuck you are. You don't seem to understand just how obvious you are. Even more so because no one else at all acts like you, and you are also very new. Because no one at all acted like you before you showed up on this site.

You know what else gives away who you are? That you post those meaningless screen shots even though you have been told many times that they don't prove anything at all. You are the only one stupid enough to think they actually do. And you are trying to force it by constantly doing it yourself to try and make it look normal for people to do.

You also are fucking retarded because you also do the "drrr i wud never lie on da internet" bullshit constantly. Prove you haven't been in a nanoha thread in months. What? You can't prove it? That means you are lying with the intention of misleading people.

Seriously, you have no idea how bad I want you to die in a very painful way.

Literally every single one of your "replies" to what I said is a non-answer. You don't actually address anything that's said or give supporting details as to why you are correct in saying I'm wrong. You JUST SAY I am wrong and stop there. This is what you always do, because you are fucking brain damaged.

>I don't see how
Thank god what you see is not what's correct and incorrect. Like you have been told many times before, perception is not reality. You're so fucking stupid you can't even think in a rational manner.

>No on but you seems to have a problem with it.
That's wrong. And even if it was true, it wouldn't make a difference. Because what's correct and incorrect is not based on how many people say it.

>opinion
Fucking kill yourself. This is not about opinions. And you have been told this so many times.
Crack portrays the characters badly and degrades them.

>Only person doing that here is you
The thread was ruined the second you started shitting it up with crack.

>Fuck off and stop bumping this shit thread.
No

Please explain how this picture, or any of the ones you quoted, degrades the characters in any way.

That was obviously meant for , I just forgot to quote.

Futile to even ask when he has gone to the "I'm so angry I paste same drivel" around.

At this point it's probably in his mind that this thread is tainted and beyond salvage and must be purged by attacking everyone around him.

We Key now.

Because you are bumping this thread, which means to keep it active on the board longer, which means that the crack shit in this thread stays up longer. This you are indirectly support content that degrades the characters by propagating and helping it stay active longer.

How is that not obvious? Now fuck off and stop being a scumbag.

>this thread is tainted and beyond salvage
That's because it is. You made the thread for the sole purpose of posting crack shit and ruining it right away.

See how you literally fucking refuse to stop? You're such a disgusting human being.

Nanoha is my favorite loli.

>This you are indirectly support content that degrades the characters by propagating and helping it stay active longer.
That content is an inconsequential proportion of this thread. Most of it is images and GoD talk, with a bit of StrikerS whining thrown in. Stop being so paranoid, not everyone is out to get you.

Clearly not. Or you wouldn't be bumping a thread that shits on and degrades her.

Just saying the words "my favorite" doesn't mean a thing. Watch. I'm a purple dragon.

Welp, guess that means it's a fact now.

Go let a rabid dog in your house and have it shit in the middle of your floor.
Shit doesn't take up much space in your house, right? By your logic that means it is perfectly fine to leave it there.

>im happy wallowing in shit, so that means everyone should
No, fuck off.

Or you wouldn't be bumping a thread that shits on and degrades her.
Or maybe no one is being degraded and it's all in you head.

And you accuse other people of sounding like Sup Forums.

Thank you for your service based mod.

>Madoka
>Nanoha
>Euphonium
Always the same thing in those threads happening.

Their memories were "sealed" by the cyborg sisters, and will activate when the related personals show up again.
> why did they need to wipe Touma and Lily's memories in the first place
I'd assume just knowing time travel can be achieved can make a huge difference? remember in TSAB's time, it was thought to be not possible.

>It's already been explained and proven in this thread that crack degrades the characters.
I haven't seen proof of anything except that you're a little bitch.

If you actually cared about the Nanoha series you would be against people shitting on and bastardizing the characters.
I don't like it, but I'm not going to cause a shitstorm about it like you are.

>I'd assume just knowing time travel can be achieved can make a huge difference?
But it doesn't matter, Touma and Lily come from the farthest point down that timeline, the sisters were from an alternate universe, changing things wouldn't matter. It wouldn't even have been changing things, because those things haven't happened yet, it would just be the normal course of events.

Why is she so slutty?

Can i get one more (you)?

>the sisters were from an alternate universe
No, they didn't come from another universe.
They came from a very distant future that passed down from one of the timeline where Nanoha events happened.

(you)

>you wouldn't so adamantly support there being nothing wrong with it.
I'm not supporting anything. I'm just posting pictures of Hayate and responding to someone who wants me to stop doing that.

Are you sure?
I thought they mentioned searching through both time and across dimensions.

you are bumping this thread, which means to keep it active on the board longer, which means that the crack shit in this thread stays up longer. This you are indirectly support content that degrades the characters by propagating and helping it stay active longer.

you are bumping this thread, which means to keep it active on the board longer, which means that the crack shit in this thread stays up longer. This you are indirectly support content that degrades the characters by propagating and helping it stay active longer.

THAT MEANS YOU ARE SUPPORTING IT.

Can you guys stop, shut Sup Forums for today, and go get some pot?

I mean calm the fuck down.

It's just one guy

He's been doing this for at least a year now in a bunch of magical girl threads

Everyone just needs to ignore him I guess, dude must have a dynamic IP.