What does Sup Forums think about dinosaurs?

What does Sup Forums think about dinosaurs?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2015/11/25/asia/china-dinosaurs-special/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those skeletons found were really dragons, but Jews will deny that.

The skeletons you see at the museum aren't even real. They're fakes. They don't put the real bones out there on display.

The "don't touch" signs are so kids don't climb on them or break shit.

What do the Jews have against dragons?

Dragons protect gold and treasure

This is what (((they))) want us to think

>Fake
and
>gay

Is this gonna turn into another flat earth joke where 95% of people realize its a joke but push the idea for lulz and 5% of the people believe it and go insane.

I think they're super cool! I like the triceratops. It has horns on its head to fight the other monsters that try to harm it.

This and slide

Fire triggers them.

THE JEW

FEARS

THE FIRE

>What does Sup Forums think about dinosaurs?

They look like aliens (((we))) always assume that they had bare skin everywhere.

competition

(((dinosaurs)))

Paleontologist here. Just letting y'all know that dinosaurs aren't a Jewish conspiracy.

I'm glad she's not president

the triceratops is a dragon?

Dinosaurs are cool, but not politically relevant until we can vat-print them.
If you thought women voting was bad, wait until you see what the raptor suffragists ask for.

Proof that religion is a llogical fallacy.

how is it proof

you don't like my fantasy?

Well, I like powergaming so Fleshrakers are my friends.

Not a real thing.

The Jews descend from the dinos, it is the reason why Hollyjood pushes Dino agenda so much as to make multiple movies on them. Science around them has been corrupted so much we don't even know what's the truth about them.

Marco Polos diaries

"Leaving the city of Yachi, and traveling ten days in a westerly direction, you reach the province of Karazan, which is also the name of the chief city....Here are seen huge serpents, ten paces in length (about 30 feet), and ten spans (about 8 feet) girt of the body. At the fore part, near the head, they have two short legs, having three claws like those of a tiger, with eyes larger than a forepenny loaf (pane da quattro denari) and very glaring."

The jaws are wide enough to swallow a man, the teeth are large and sharp, and their whole appearance is so formidable, that neither man, nor any kind of animal can approach them without terror. Others are met with of a smaller size, being eight, six, or 5 paces long; and the following method is used for taking them. In the day-time, by reason of great heat, they lurk in caverns, from whence, at night, they issue to seek their food, and whatever beast they meet with and can lay hold of, whether tiger, wolf, or any other, they devour;

"After which they drag themselves towards some lake, spring of water, or river, in order to drink. By their motion in this way along the shore, and their vast weight, they make a deep impression, as if a heavy beam had been drawn along the sands. Those whose employment is to hunt them observe the track by which they are most frequently accustomed to go, and fix into the ground several pieces of wood, armed with sharp iron spikes, which they cover with sand in such a manner as not to be perceptible.

When therefore the animals make their way towards the places they usually haunt, they are wounded by these instruments, and speedily killed. The crows, as soon as they perceive them to be dead, set up to scream; and this serves as a signal to the hunters, who advance the spot, and proceed to separate the skin from the flesh, taking care immediately to secure the gall, which is most highly esteemed in medicine.

Yeah, I should've said "bones" rather than skeletons.

no one can answer this. they'll make bold claims then can't back it up with reason

check out Randal Carlson and Graham Hancock.

The fact that they havnt even been mention yet tells me that I'm intellectually superior to 100% of Sup Forums.

why the fuck do i even come here to talk with you losers. lmfao.

oh btw this is my 3rd Sup Forums post from my new MacBook Air! :^) stay mad poorcucks

Forget what these shitposting retards say. Personally I love them. Very fascinating creatures. I wish one day science progress enough to breed a living dinosaur (Of the non-avian variety) I don't care which one.

why his toes fucked up

The chinese to this day have dragon parades. The Yunnan Province and bordering Burma

Secondly performing seperate searches into Yunnan Province Paleontology , Yunnan Province Dinosaur , Burmese Paleontology and Burmese Dinosaurs yields emboldening information and personally exciting when personally found.

Paleontology is going through what the international community is referring to as a "Golden Age of Paleontology" beginning it's most serious excavations within its borders only 10 years ago.

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2015/11/25/asia/china-dinosaurs-special/index.html

The Yunnan is specifically where , arguably, the most significant discoveries in Paleontolgy have taken place and all recently.

The evidence of Dinosaur live birth
First live birth evidence in dinosaur relative - BBC News

The Chengjiang Fossil Site is a protected UNESCO World Heritage site.
Chengjiang Fossil Site

The Yufeng dinosaur museum within Yunnan
Lufeng Dinosaur Museum - Wikipedia

First dinosaur plumage found preserved in Amber
Ancient tissue found in 195 million-year-old dinosaur rib

All within the Yunnan

Wrong dino. The primary bird precursor looks more like pic related. Not all dinos became birds.

What you should have said was "phony computer models of fake history"

Its all Jewish bullshit. Read the Jew's own religious books. Not a single mention of dinosaurs. They invented it to make fun of Christians by saying we believe Lizard Jesus rode dinosaurs - more Jewish Lies.

There's no such thing as dinosaurs. There WAS such a thing as giant birds. We only have the skeletons from the giant birds and scientists crafted the insane theory they were reptiles. They weren't. They were giant birds that once roamed and ruled the earth.

Dinosaur=Giant bird

Still mad that Jeff Goldblum did not get eaten in Jurassic Park

nigger

Some dinosaurs likely were, but there are several which have no indication of ever being able to fly, like the T-Rex.

What is Leviathan
What is Behemoth

"Not a single mention of dinosaurs" my ass