Wake up

>wake up
>you're a cute anime girl

What is the first thing you do?

Fuck his boipucci

See what it feels like to finger myself

Masturbate.

Firstly, I would check my surroundings. Am I in my new room? I would look for my personal info, this little girls name.
I would see to my current living situation. Who are my parents?
Do I have any current obligations to obhold?
How old am I?
Where am I geographically?

So much to do desu, taking over the body of a cute girl sounds fun in theory but in reality it would be a huge mess.

masturbate

Kill somebody.

Besides that

Suck dick.

Become a real slut and fuck guys everywhere for money, other nice things, gifts or just to cheer some nerd up

Nothing sexual

Make an user fall in love with me and then NTR him as hard as I can.

Find out if I have to go to school, try to get the second to last desk next to the windows. If I can't, then I must find out everything I can about the person that gets that seat.

Why would you do this?

>Shower
>Dress up in something cute
>Offer anons headpats, hugs and handholding
>Cosplay
>Let anons grab boobs

>short term
Masturbate
>long term
Try to get a cute anime gf

Why can't girls be like the anons ITT?

/Thread

>nothing sexual

Then what's the point?

Cute girls aren't for sex

Clearly you aren't either faggatron.

hmmm

You're a bad person! You should feel bad!

Marry a virgin anime nerd that I like for his non-Gary stu prowess

Do the only things girls can do.

Be happy?

Look at my map, clearly I've been walking in circles.

No. Be an object for men.

>Why are girls sluts these days???

>>What would you do if you were a girl?

>Masturbate, suck dick, become a whore, etc.

Hmm

make a gaming channel on youtube. Since I'm a girl I'll get subscribers in no time and then I just have to watch the money roll in

Break in my new body by finding a group of old perverted horny men who want to abuse me.

Don't hate the player, hate the game

Women were born to be sluts, it's just the way the world is.

But life isnt a game user.

>what is satire

We wouldn't really be sluts. We are just kidding. At first we wouldn't suck dick because our mind is male. We'd have to get over it before we can do that stuff.

Speak for yourselves. I'd become a filthy loli slut instantly. The pleasure of being cummed inside is too blissful to pass up.

I don't know about all these other fags but I'd go the pure route and find myself a cute anime gf to hold hands with.

You are gay.

I'd only do that if I became a girl though.

Make a thread about it and ask for suggestions.

Would provide pics if needed.

i would make breakfast and go to school

ur panties are showing

Check my artstyle to see what universe I've landed in.

reposting my dream

>i will never find an user that turned into a girl and slowly get them to love me

>i will never pull the now femanon into my arms and kiss them

>i will never carry them into the bedroom and fuck their brains out until they cum so hard they knock out

>i will never cuddle them in bed

>i will never wake up with them in my arms and kiss them

Assuming I'm of school age, indulge in enjo kosai while trying to maintain grades. Prioritize the salarymen when that becomes too difficult and be a stereotypical gyaru.

If I'm older than that, become a JAV star specializing in slutty and fetishy stuff

Dress up in cute clothes.

What if you just woke up as a small girl but the world around you was otherwise unchanged? None of your clothes fit and everyone still believes you to be a 20-something male.

What would you do?

Try to find other cute anime girls to hit on.
Finally become the kakkoii onee-sama I've always dreamt of being.

Holy shit

> Girls that enjoy the cock are homosexuals!
Mmm hmm.

Masturbate.

I'd wear really suggestive clothing and go to public places and flaunt my body. I'd see how many men I could seduce to be willing to break the law and fuck a child.

Check my OPPAI

Play with my tits.

I'd look for some other people who are the same as me and we would hang out and have sleepovers!

Guys that want to become girls to be filled with cum are homosexuals

>suddenly no responsibilities or depression

I cry of happiness

Insert various things in my newly acquired hole.

>become a girl
>do the one thing girls are designed to do
>gay

Whatever, buddy.

Find other like minded girls and give love to Christmas Cakes.

Become shota hunter

No no no, you just go full lesbian pure love until you hit your 30s-40s. Then you bring the /ss/ to your life.
Bonus points if he's a relative.

Find the nearest WcDonalds and order a burg.

Learn Japanese

Forgive me, you are correct. Totally got that out of order of operations.

No time to waste being a lesbian.

Wear cute clothes all day every day. Dresses and skirts with thigh highs and knee socks.

Also am I suddenly fluent in Japanese?
If not if I'm in Japan that presents its own issue

And what sort of underwear?

Sakura

Masturbate.

Please old men for money

Holy fuck my dick

>Sup Forums becoming women triggers all of my fetishes

why god

That's the entire goal. Trip as many fetishes as possible for the anons left behind, to entice, seduce and please.

They might be terribly cliched but I've always liked things like plain white cotton panties and blue shimapan. Also, spats under a skirt if you're going full tomboy aesthetic.

Also, the hats are very important. Wide straw hats if you're wearing a sundress, baseball cap + school uniform if you're looking for a little bit of tomboyish contrast, etc

Normal underwear has its place, but I'd want to be a pretty slutty-looking loli. Pretty hot seeing an elementary girl wearing something meant for adults. I'd be wearing lacy underwear with garter belts.

I bet Sup Forumsnons would like pulling my garter belt straps and letting them slap my skin like rubber bands. You sick fucks would get off collectively cumming inside my stockings and forcing me to go about my day taking cum-filled step after step.

You are talking too much.

>I bet Sup Forumsnons would like pulling my garter belt straps and letting them slap my skin like rubber bands. You sick fucks would get off collectively cumming inside my stockings and forcing me to go about my day taking cum-filled step after step.

That's hot. No other way to describe it.

Why are Anons so fucking lewd holy shit.

That's quite lewd user. In my opinion garter belts should be worn only on your wedding day and some other special occasions in the bedroom.

Become a tanned tomboy.

Go back to sleep. Then I'll wake up and notice I'm late for class and run to school with a toaster in my mouth.

Trying to call my old self and go on a journey to find why I'm this anime girl.

have a smoke

Find other anons who have turned into lolis and have a massive loli-orgy.