Press F to pay respects

press F to pay respects

Press C to get comped.

C

Press P to PRAISEEEEEEE

my dad works for nintendo and he gets comped free sushi at taco bell

It was a great vacation thanks dad!

Glumbpf

What going on?!! I'm a chef at taco bell I'm I getting fired?!!

What happened?

>create egg shelled taco to enter the breakfast market to try to save tanking sales after a decade of trying to appeal to 'hardcore gamer' crowd with crap like Dorito shell tacos
>immediately destroyed by comped boomer of sushi appreciation

Nothing vaguely Mexican will survive Trump's tenure.

Press G to use your Gold card.

Founder of the company died.

Robert McKay (owner) heir is part of OFA & funds Democrats.

fuck Yuko Bell and their grade D irradiated meat

>Be border patrol
>Look the other way
>Get comped

These memes are legit making me want to go to Taco Bell.

C

Don't go. You will have diarrhea for two days.

get a load of this bowelet over here

>t. weak stomached nu-male

it's the new /S I P/

C

One day you'll be a man

Damn, does everyone get the squirts after eating taco bell? Legit had a conversion early in the week at work about this and everyone agreed that taco bell gives you stomach cancer

C

>He doesn't want comped diarrhea
Lmaoing at your life

I've actually never had the hot pops from taco bell. Del Taco on the other hand...

I try to not eat at places where minimum wage is the norm.

*sips comped $10,000 Tibetan Tea*

I have never eaten Taco Bell in my life

I never got this meme. Taco bell gives me hearty shits. Maybe it's because I eat vegetarian over there but even when I did eat meat there it only made my shits better.

wtf is this comped meme?

>doesn't sip on the refreshing and energizing Monster Ultra™

its literally grade D meat. i used to work at one quite a few years ago and i doubt its improved since. the only thing that wont make you shit your brains out is cheese quesadillas with no sauce of any kind.

1000's in sushi bro? comped

E for eating a beefy Frito burrito. Best $1 ever spent

Hey Faggots,
My name is Eric, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, Taco Bell employees who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten anything comped? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I worked for 30 years and own a house. What house do you own? I also get regular comped sushi at Las Vegas thanks to my brother, who has a banging hot girlfriend ($1000 of sushi; Shit was SO comped). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my comp

F

I don't understand

100% comped.

>to try to save tanking sales
I eat at TB all the time, this can't be true.

Well is it COMPED?

Nah, I get a $5 gift card sometimes tho.

Get your fuckin life together

SOMEWHAT COMPED HELL YEAH BROTHER

S to spit on dirty uncomped peasant niggers

S

i've been gone for 2 weeks, whats wrong with taco bell?

>When Taco Bell won't comp you tap water

Anyone else fucking PISSED that the $5 XBOX box is now gone?

that is true for his son. but the man who died was a deep conservative.

C

I don't. Why would I? It's not like it's any different from other fast food places

Taco nigger spotted

>central community arts florida

they did the same thing with a million other fast food kinos
fuck em

C

Tacobell gives you bad shits cause their "meat" is mystery meat. Just get chicken or steak and stay away from their weird shit, like dorito shell, enchuritos or anything that doesn't sound like normal food. The chalupas, taco salad and nachos are great though.

Taco Bell food is engineered by the illuminated to cause minimal gastric issues and flatulence. Fact.

Do no ask for whom the Bell Tacos. It Tacos for thee....

i have severe bowel disease, i seem to be better symptom-wise when i eat taco bell, i rarely had taco bell before i got the disease

Nah the only time I ever got food poisoning was unironically sushi. And it made me barf it all up a couple hours later nothing poop related.

Also never get sick since I was a child (I’m almost 30) but I a ton of skin problems.

Reminder that the bottom of the bell is actually a serpent's eye within the number 6.

F

>Don't go. You will have diarrhea for two days
Whitey as i have been eating taco bell for at least 10 years now and i don't have stomach problems with it.

What kind of shit taco bell are you eating at?